First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply The Empire
Member
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 8/8/10 , edited 8/8/10

littledevil90239 wrote:

Maximus charges in and meets his sword. But quicky slides to the right and lowers his sword to the knight's shins. This trips him up and he falls. Once again, maximus waves to the croud.


the fat man looks on Maximus impressive dont you think your highness?
Amelia sits quiet and looks on Maximus
Moderator
14543 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Wasting away in f...
Offline
Posted 8/8/10
As the knight gets up and regains his stature, Maximus smiles. The knight slashes down on him and Maximus diverts the forward motion of the slash to his right. He takes his knee and drives it into the side of the knight to knock the wind out of him. Then as he is hunched over he takes the butt of his sword and knocks him on the back of the head really hard. It puts a dent in the armour and gives the knight a concussion.

"It is over my friend"

The knight lay there face down on the ground silent.
Member
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 8/8/10

littledevil90239 wrote:

As the knight gets up and regains his stature, Maximus smiles. The knight slashes down on him and Maximus diverts the forward motion of the slash to his right. He takes his knee and drives it into the side of the knight to knock the wind out of him. Then as he is hunched over he takes the butt of his sword and knocks him on the back of the head really hard. It puts a dent in the armour and gives the knight a concussion.

"It is over my friend"

The knight lay there face down on the ground silent.


2 soldiers walk on the arena grab the lying knight on the ground and pull him from there
Amelia turns to the soldier who stand behind her and whispers to him something the soldier nods in the final battle sir Maximus will fight aganist our empress
the lady you took her scarf whispers with the other ladies and giggles with them as they look on you
Moderator
14543 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Wasting away in f...
Offline
Posted 8/8/10
"I never came here to fight you empress... I just came to speek with you... But if it is what you wish, we shall have a dual"

He takes off his shirt and throws it to the women who for some reason, start to fight over it (lmao). As his shirt goes flying his rippleing muscles glimmer in the sunlight. There are many many scars across his body, indicating that he has been fighting most of his life. And there is a strange tatoo of a symbol on his upper left chest.

"What are the conditions for this battle?"
Member
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 8/8/10 , edited 8/8/10

littledevil90239 wrote:

"I never came here to fight you empress... I just came to speek with you... But if it is what you wish, we shall have a dual"

He takes off his shirt and throws it to the women who for some reason, start to fight over it (lmao). As his shirt goes flying his rippleing muscles glimmer in the sunlight. There are many many scars across his body, indicating that he has been fighting most of his life. And there is a strange tatoo of a symbol on his upper left chest.

"What are the conditions for this battle?"


Amelia walks on the arena holding a 2 handed sword in one hand and stands in front of you we fight until one of us dont surrender
Moderator
14543 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Wasting away in f...
Offline
Posted 8/8/10
"So then... magic is permitted?"

OOC: That's what I was asking.
Member
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 8/8/10

littledevil90239 wrote:

"So then... magic is permitted?"

OOC: That's what I was asking.


if you want to she whispers some words and her sword glowes with white light
Moderator
14543 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Wasting away in f...
Offline
Posted 8/8/10
"You should know that there is even magic that a Paladin fears..."

He puts his hands in a symbol.

"Gladius" (Mordenkainen’s Sword)

Maximus reaches into the ground and pulls out a large Great-Sword. It is coated in magic.
Member
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 8/8/10

littledevil90239 wrote:

"You should know that there is even magic that a Paladin fears..."

He puts his hands in a symbol.

"Gladius" (Mordenkainen’s Sword)

Maximus reaches into the ground and pulls out a large Great-Sword. It is coated in magic.


Amelia stands and obververs you carefully
Moderator
14543 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Wasting away in f...
Offline
Posted 8/8/10
"Umbra grassor" (Shadow Walk)

Maximus starts to walk towards you and as he does his whold body starts to fade into a black mist. Not completely, but just is blury and dark.
Member
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 8/8/10 , edited 8/8/10

littledevil90239 wrote:

"Umbra grassor" (Shadow Walk)

Maximus starts to walk towards you and as he does his whold body starts to fade into a black mist. Not completely, but just is blury and dark.


Amelia preapers her sword for the attack holding it in one hand swings it and a white light flys toward you disspeling your spell
only cowards are attacking from the shadows
Moderator
14543 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Wasting away in f...
Offline
Posted 8/8/10
"Umbra Fulmen" (Shadow Lightning)

Using the shadow fragments left behind from the dispelling of the shadow walk spell, Maximus creates a thunderbolt and it comes at you.
Member
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 8/8/10 , edited 8/8/10

littledevil90239 wrote:

"Umbra Fulmen" (Shadow Lightning)

Using the shadow fragments left behind from the dispelling of the shadow walk spell, Maximus creates a thunderbolt and it comes at you.


Amelia looks on the thunderbolt and hits it with her sword destroying it
Moderator
14543 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Wasting away in f...
Offline
Posted 8/8/10
Again, the lightning bolt explodes into fragments of shadow that slowly start to fall to the ground. Maximus closes his hand into a fist and they turn to roses and float in the air.

"Horridus marcidus" (Horrid Wilting)

The flowers wilt and turn old. They give off a strange and pungeant aroma.

"Incendiarius nebula" (Incindeary Cloud)

The flouwers burst into a mist that rots everything around it. The mist burns your skin when it hits you and when it fills up your lungs it's like you can't breath.
Member
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 8/8/10

littledevil90239 wrote:

Again, the lightning bolt explodes into fragments of shadow that slowly start to fall to the ground. Maximus closes his hand into a fist and they turn to roses and float in the air.

"Horridus marcidus" (Horrid Wilting)

The flowers wilt and turn old. They give off a strange and pungeant aroma.

"Incendiarius nebula" (Incindeary Cloud)

The flouwers burst into a mist that rots everything around it. The mist burns your skin when it hits you and when it fills up your lungs it's like you can't breath.


i told you that cowards are fighting by hiding themselfs she rises her sword whispers a word and she is surronded by a magic shield which is also healing her then she grabs her sword in both hands swings it and the mist vanish then she puts her sword back turns and walks away
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.