First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
quick n' easy hairstyles for long hair
Posted 8/9/10

carmensakura07 wrote:

For me, I'll just leave it out.

Plus, natural look is the BEST!!


unfortunately, my hair is a little TOO long to leave out
12289 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Anime world...
Offline
Posted 8/9/10

rainbow-smile wrote:


carmensakura07 wrote:

For me, I'll just leave it out.

Plus, natural look is the BEST!!


unfortunately, my hair is a little TOO long to leave out :)


Oh dear...

THEN I SAY, CHOPSTICK BUN IT UP!!!! or just style it!!
67 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / CA
Offline
Posted 8/9/10

rainbow-smile wrote:


carmensakura07 wrote:

For me, I'll just leave it out.

Plus, natural look is the BEST!!


unfortunately, my hair is a little TOO long to leave out :)


ponytail? i really like ponytails
but u can go to youtube and like look at bubzbeauty. u prolly already kno her tho
ur any other vids. youtube helps alot
1790 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Cow Town, CA
Offline
Posted 8/9/10
1. Part your hair from the side - instead of always parting your hair directly in the middle.

2. Curl ONLY the tips of your hair (takes maybe 1 minute - you don't need to be thorough). And then put it in a "side-ponytail." To add some personality, use a colorful scrunchy or even add a flower right above the hair band.

3. After shower, towel dry your hair. Blow dry it till it is almost dry~ Simply braid your hair into ONE giant braid. Now, you can go about your day with this braid. And at night, or next day, you can take off the braid - and you will get a very natural wave. =) Two styles in one! =D

4. Go for a dry - wet look...? Kinda popular these days.

5. Tie up your hair into ONE bun at the very top of your head. Very cute style~ ^^

That's all I can think of right now ^^
Posted 8/9/10

xXKryeXx wrote:

1. Part your hair from the side - instead of always parting your hair directly in the middle.

2. Curl ONLY the tips of your hair (takes maybe 1 minute - you don't need to be thorough). And then put it in a "side-ponytail." To add some personality, use a colorful scrunchy or even add a flower right above the hair band.

3. After shower, towel dry your hair. Blow dry it till it is almost dry~ Simply braid your hair into ONE giant braid. Now, you can go about your day with this braid. And at night, or next day, you can take off the braid - and you will get a very natural wave. =) Two styles in one! =D

4. Go for a dry - wet look...? Kinda popular these days.

5. Tie up your hair into ONE bun at the very top of your head. Very cute style~ ^^

That's all I can think of right now ^^


THANKS! these really gave me some ideas XD
i already do (1), but im not realyl sure about (4). Also because my hair is really long when i put it in a bun the bun is REALLY big! but i think i like (2), (3) and (5) the most! THANKS AGIAN!
262 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/9/10
Spike it like Goku
Posted 8/9/10

Push_Down_and_Turn wrote:

Spike it like Goku


BAHAAHAH id have to wear a sign saying "caution!" lol id be like a cactus
262 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/9/10

rainbow-smile wrote:


Push_Down_and_Turn wrote:

Spike it like Goku


BAHAAHAH id have to wear a sign saying "caution!" lol id be like a cactus


No, you would be like a Saiyan!!
8890 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / secret
Offline
Posted 8/9/10
1. Get Rid of Grease
2. Slip on a Headband..... smooth out your hair with a brush, then pull on a wide headband to cover up messier strands and look instantly polished
or
3. Do a Messy Bun.....it takes two seconds. Gather your hair on top of your head and wrap an elastic band around 2-3 times. Next, shape the bun with a few bobby pins that match your hair color, pull out a few ends to make it messier, and finish with a spray of hairspray.
or
4. Try Chopstick Hair..... special hair sticks or even a pencil will work in a pinch.
or
5. Make a Chic Ponytail.....If your hair is curly, use a little anti-frizz cream first. If you have straight locks, scrunch in curl cream to bring out some waves. Tease hair at the crown then pull into a low ponytail. Leave a ½ inch strand out and secure the ponytail with a clear elastic. Wrap the extra strand around the elastic and secure with a bobby pin.
or
6. Do a Front Hair Poof.......Just separate the section of hair from temple to temple, tease it with a fine-toothed comb and secure with two bobby pins in an X. If your hair won’t stay in the bobby pins, tease the section more or use four pins.
or
7. French Braid Sideways....... Part your hair to the side then French braid across your hairline, securing with a clear elastic....leave the rest of your hair messy. If you have natural waves, even better.

hope i helped...
Posted 8/9/10

Push_Down_and_Turn wrote:


rainbow-smile wrote:


Push_Down_and_Turn wrote:

Spike it like Goku


BAHAAHAH id have to wear a sign saying "caution!" lol id be like a cactus


No, you would be like a Saiyan!!


ahah ill take that as a compliment?
Posted 8/9/10

kaishori wrote:

1. Get Rid of Grease
2. Slip on a Headband..... smooth out your hair with a brush, then pull on a wide headband to cover up messier strands and look instantly polished
or
3. Do a Messy Bun.....it takes two seconds. Gather your hair on top of your head and wrap an elastic band around 2-3 times. Next, shape the bun with a few bobby pins that match your hair color, pull out a few ends to make it messier, and finish with a spray of hairspray.
or
4. Try Chopstick Hair..... special hair sticks or even a pencil will work in a pinch.
or
5. Make a Chic Ponytail.....If your hair is curly, use a little anti-frizz cream first. If you have straight locks, scrunch in curl cream to bring out some waves. Tease hair at the crown then pull into a low ponytail. Leave a ½ inch strand out and secure the ponytail with a clear elastic. Wrap the extra strand around the elastic and secure with a bobby pin.
or
6. Do a Front Hair Poof.......Just separate the section of hair from temple to temple, tease it with a fine-toothed comb and secure with two bobby pins in an X. If your hair won’t stay in the bobby pins, tease the section more or use four pins.
or
7. French Braid Sideways....... Part your hair to the side then French braid across your hairline, securing with a clear elastic....leave the rest of your hair messy. If you have natural waves, even better.

hope i helped...


yaah u helped heaps XD thanks! i like number 3, 5 and 7
262 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/9/10


No, you will take that as a hint that Goku is related to you.
Posted 8/9/10


HAAHAHHA!! your so funny! lol XD
8890 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / secret
Offline
Posted 8/9/10

rainbow-smile wrote:


kaishori wrote:

1. Get Rid of Grease
2. Slip on a Headband..... smooth out your hair with a brush, then pull on a wide headband to cover up messier strands and look instantly polished
or
3. Do a Messy Bun.....it takes two seconds. Gather your hair on top of your head and wrap an elastic band around 2-3 times. Next, shape the bun with a few bobby pins that match your hair color, pull out a few ends to make it messier, and finish with a spray of hairspray.
or
4. Try Chopstick Hair..... special hair sticks or even a pencil will work in a pinch.
or
5. Make a Chic Ponytail.....If your hair is curly, use a little anti-frizz cream first. If you have straight locks, scrunch in curl cream to bring out some waves. Tease hair at the crown then pull into a low ponytail. Leave a ½ inch strand out and secure the ponytail with a clear elastic. Wrap the extra strand around the elastic and secure with a bobby pin.
or
6. Do a Front Hair Poof.......Just separate the section of hair from temple to temple, tease it with a fine-toothed comb and secure with two bobby pins in an X. If your hair won’t stay in the bobby pins, tease the section more or use four pins.
or
7. French Braid Sideways....... Part your hair to the side then French braid across your hairline, securing with a clear elastic....leave the rest of your hair messy. If you have natural waves, even better.

hope i helped...


yaah u helped heaps XD thanks! i like number 3, 5 and 7

oh awesome.... glad to have helped..u have long hair too?
Posted 8/9/10


well yea thats y i asked for help XD lol i can pretty much sit on my hair if i leave it out
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.