First  Prev  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  Next  Last
Aimuto Story
Member
19690 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / New Jersey
Offline
Posted 8/16/10
Aimz: Broomstick?

???: YES! Now get on the giant magical flying pencil!
Member
9785 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/16/10
Aimz:you dont know how weird that sounds
Guards:there you are
???:just get on!
Aimz:ok *gets on magical giant flying pencil and is lifted into the air* what the-
*pencil flies off full speed ahead*
Member
58106 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Australia
Offline
Posted 8/16/10
(woot for giant pencil broomstick! This totally made my day :D)

Aimz: *screams as she holds onto the pencil for dear life*
*Aimz crashes through the front doors of Easter and to outside*
Member
9785 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/16/10
(haha im glad)
Guard:dang she got away

Aimz:whats happening
???:im sensing Ikutos chara
Aimz:his what?!
???:uh i mean inner voice, we are headed in his direction now
Member
58106 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Australia
Offline
Posted 8/16/10
Aimz: Let's go there then, but what's a chara?
??: . . .
*the pencil flies away from Easter*
Aimz: Ok seriously, I can't ignore what happened just then. What the hell are you!?
??: I'll explain soon. Let's find Ikuto first
Aimz: *sighs* Alright...
*soon, the pencil lands on the ground and disappears*
Aimz: *sighs in relief* Wow...

Ikuto: *in a tree in a chara-change* Mm...
Yoru: What Ikuto~nya? Oh...
Ikuto: *sees Aimz land on the ground nearby* I thought I could smell a chara...I didn't know she had one
Yoru: I can't see her chara~nya
Ikuto: But she has one obviously...

Aimz: Ikuto? Where are you? You're around here...right?


Member
9785 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/16/10
???: hes in that tree.
Aimz:ok, Ikuto come out of that tree i know your in there. we need to talk
Yoru: Ikuto, you should talk to her while i look for this chara of hers ~nya
Ikuto: Should I, i might get her caught up in this easter mess
Aimz:come on Ikuto,i came all the way here to talk to you
Member
58106 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Australia
Offline
Posted 8/16/10
. . .
Aimz: Ikuto T__T
*Ikuto jumps down from the tree*
Aimz: There you are
Ikuto: ...you shouldn't have bothered coming all this way...
Aimz: Why not? Is it a crime to care now?
Ikuto: Look, I just think...look, I can't be around you anymore
Aimz: You've already said that. But why is what I want to know
. . .
Ikuto: I...don't want to tell you why...
Member
9785 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/16/10
Aimz: well i dont feel like thats an option because while Yumi was running after you she got herself caught and she said *pokes his chest* you were in trouble and now shes in trouble so i think i have a right to know whats happening to my friend and...you.
Ikuto: crap! fine i'll tell you whats happening
Member
58106 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Australia
Offline
Posted 8/16/10
Ikuto: You're not gonna understand though
Aimz: I'll try my best to understand
Ikuto: That Easter place I work at...I don't like some of the things they do there, but I'm forced to carry them out. This is why I like to run and hide away, because I don't want to have anything to do with them. As for your friend, there's only one reason I can think of as to why they might have taken her
Aimz: Why?
Ikuto: *sighs* You're not going to understand this...
Aimz: Like I said I'll try
Ikuto: ...it's most likely because she has a chara
Aimz: A what?
??: A chara! That's me!
Aimz: Huh?
Ikuto: What?
Aimz: Ugh, sorry, there's just a voice in my head that's been bugging me recently-
Ikuto: That's probably your chara
Member
9785 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/16/10
Aimz; Whats a chara?
Ikuto: Your would be self. pretty much what you want to be when you grow up. I even have one
???: and you want to be a person who realizes her feelings and talent and thats how i was born
Ikuto:and since i left, the probably captured her to do my job, which is bad
Member
58106 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Australia
Offline
Posted 8/16/10
. . .
Aimz: Wow...this is so much to take in...ok first, what is your job involve doing exactly?
Ikuto: You'll find out for yourself
Aimz: Alright then. I won't pester you on that...but we've gotta go find her!
Ikuto: Hang on! We can't go in there yet! Easter's security is high, you won't be able to get in by innocently batting your eyelashes
Aimz: Ugh, you saw that too?!
Ikuto: Uh, yeah, but that's not the point
Aimz: Ok, second, these chara things... where's yours?
Yoru: *pops out from nowhere* Right here~nya!
Aimz: Ah! A flying cat! Wait, if that's your chara, where's mine?
Ikuto: She probably isn't fully born yet...
Yoru: But I can sense her~nya!
Member
9785 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/16/10
Yoru: You'll be giving birth to an egg very soon ~nya
Aimz:Uh ok
Ikuto: We have to find people who have broken into Easter before.
Aimz: Why can't we just do it?
Ikuto: Easter is a very big company if we want to find her we have to look behind every door behind every curtain, and thats alot
Aimz: Fine and who would those people be?
Member
58106 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Australia
Offline
Posted 8/16/10
Ikuto: The Seiyo Academy Guardians...
Aimz: Elementary school kids?
Ikuto: Yeah. They all have charas, and they know how to break into the building. They've done it before
Aimz: Uh huh...
Ikuto: C'mon, let's go. There's no time to waste
Member
9785 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/17/10
Aimz:Uh ok
Ikuto: *character changes* hop on
Aimz:uh....uh.... i think im good with my flying pencil thanks
???: sorry Aimz i lost alot of energy doing that outside my egg, i dont think i can again
Member
58106 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Australia
Offline
Posted 8/17/10
Aimz: I swear you're deliberately saying that to spite me...
??L: I'm not, I swear!
Aimz: Fine then...
Ikuto: Let's go
Aimz: O-On your back?
Ikuto: Would you prefer it if I held you in my arms then? *smirks*
First  Prev  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.