First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
Post Reply Class D
58174 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / My own little dre...
Offline
Posted 8/11/10
Maya looked at Max for a moment and then walked back to the fence, jumped on it and sat down. She started eating her cookies again, acting like nothing happened and if she hadn't even met Max.
Member
46316 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / In a۞Land۞of۞Happ...
Offline
Posted 8/18/10

lilolollo wrote:

Maya looked at Max for a moment and then walked back to the fence, jumped on it and sat down. She started eating her cookies again, acting like nothing happened and if she hadn't even met Max.


Shisuke walks thru the fence
58174 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / My own little dre...
Offline
Posted 8/18/10
(Through the fence? Don't you mean past the fence?)

Maya heard someone passing by, but she didn't look up. She just continued eating her cookies.
Member
46316 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / In a۞Land۞of۞Happ...
Offline
Posted 8/18/10

lilolollo wrote:

(Through the fence? Don't you mean past the fence?)

Maya heard someone passing by, but she didn't look up. She just continued eating her cookies.


Shisuke walks up to her "hey r u ok"
58174 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / My own little dre...
Offline
Posted 8/19/10
Maya looked up with a cold expression on her face. ,,Why wouldn't I be alright?''
Member
46316 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / In a۞Land۞of۞Happ...
Offline
Posted 8/19/10

lilolollo wrote:

Maya looked up with a cold expression on her face. ,,Why wouldn't I be alright?''


Shisuke smiles "because ur looking down"
58174 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / My own little dre...
Offline
Posted 8/19/10
Maya raised an eyebrow. ,,....Why would I be looking down if I have cookies? I'm just sitting here.''
Member
46316 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / In a۞Land۞of۞Happ...
Offline
Posted 8/19/10

lilolollo wrote:

Maya raised an eyebrow. ,,....Why would I be looking down if I have cookies? I'm just sitting here.''


Shisuke looks at her "then u must be bored"
58174 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / My own little dre...
Offline
Posted 8/19/10
,,I am not bored.'' Maya stated.
Member
46316 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / In a۞Land۞of۞Happ...
Offline
Posted 8/19/10

lilolollo wrote:

,,I am not bored.'' Maya stated.


Shisuke smiles "of course not"
58174 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / My own little dre...
Offline
Posted 8/19/10
Maya frowned. ,,Why are you smiling? You're annoying.'' She said.
Member
46316 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / In a۞Land۞of۞Happ...
Offline
Posted 8/19/10

lilolollo wrote:

Maya frowned. ,,Why are you smiling? You're annoying.'' She said.


Shisuke looks at her "really"
58174 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / My own little dre...
Offline
Posted 8/19/10
,,...Really what?'' Maya asked.
Member
46316 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / In a۞Land۞of۞Happ...
Offline
Posted 8/19/10

lilolollo wrote:

,,...Really what?'' Maya asked.


Shisuke looks at her "im that annoying"
58174 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / My own little dre...
Offline
Posted 8/19/10
Maya glared at Shisuke. ,,...Stop it.'' She said.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.