First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
Post Reply Class D
Member
46316 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / In a۞Land۞of۞Happ...
Offline
Posted 8/19/10

lilolollo wrote:

Maya glared at Shisuke. ,,...Stop it.'' She said.


Shisuke smiles then looks up "its about to rain"
58174 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / My own little dre...
Offline
Posted 8/19/10
Maya looked up too and then looked back at Shisuke. ,,So what?''
Member
46316 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / In a۞Land۞of۞Happ...
Offline
Posted 8/19/10

lilolollo wrote:

Maya looked up too and then looked back at Shisuke. ,,So what?''


Shisuke pulls out his umberella and puts it up as it starts to rain "ur going to get wet"
58174 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / My own little dre...
Offline
Posted 8/19/10
,,I don't care.'' Maya said. ,,I'm not going to share an umbrella with a... guy.''
Member
46316 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / In a۞Land۞of۞Happ...
Offline
Posted 8/19/10

lilolollo wrote:

,,I don't care.'' Maya said. ,,I'm not going to share an umbrella with a... guy.''


Shisuke sighs as Nana walks by "there u r Shisuke lets get going"
Shisuke nods "k A student"
Nana sighs "stop calling me that"
58174 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / My own little dre...
Offline
Posted 8/19/10
Maya looked at Nana and then at Shisuke, not saying anything.
Member
46316 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / In a۞Land۞of۞Happ...
Offline
Posted 8/19/10

lilolollo wrote:

Maya looked at Nana and then at Shisuke, not saying anything.


Shisuke and Nana walks down the street to get something to eat
58174 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / My own little dre...
Offline
Posted 8/19/10
Maya sighed and just sat there. She threw the remaining cookies in the trash can, since they were getting wet. She also was getting wet, but it seemed like she didn't care.
Member
46316 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / In a۞Land۞of۞Happ...
Offline
Posted 8/19/10

lilolollo wrote:

Maya sighed and just sat there. She threw the remaining cookies in the trash can, since they were getting wet. She also was getting wet, but it seemed like she didn't care.


Shisuke and Nana comes back with some food "this will taste great"
58174 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / My own little dre...
Offline
Posted 8/19/10
Maya saw Shisuke and Nana again, with the food. She was soaked by now. Then her stomach grumbled and she quickly looked somewhere else.
Member
46316 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / In a۞Land۞of۞Happ...
Offline
Posted 8/19/10

lilolollo wrote:

Maya saw Shisuke and Nana again, with the food. She was soaked by now. Then her stomach grumbled and she quickly looked somewhere else.


Nana looks at her "if ur hungry we have food for u too" it stops rains
58174 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / My own little dre...
Offline
Posted 8/19/10
Maya heard Nana and looked at her. ,,I don't need it.'' She said.
Member
46316 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / In a۞Land۞of۞Happ...
Offline
Posted 8/19/10

lilolollo wrote:

Maya heard Nana and looked at her. ,,I don't need it.'' She said.


Nana walks in the hang out and sits the food down and walks out "see u later Shisuke"
Shisuke waves bye
58174 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / My own little dre...
Offline
Posted 8/19/10
Maya looked at the food from the corner of her eye. ,,...''
Member
46316 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / In a۞Land۞of۞Happ...
Offline
Posted 8/19/10

lilolollo wrote:

Maya looked at the food from the corner of her eye. ,,...''


Shisuke looks at her and sits the food Nana bought for Maya beside her and walked inside
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.