First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
Post Reply [RP]Savinest
Goddess
10275 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/9/10
Savinest

People
47198 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / In Your Dreams, B...
Offline
Posted 8/9/10
Saige: "Oh! What a beautiful city! May be I can do something bad here!"

Nanju: "I doubt it." *he turned to hide his smile*

Saige: "I will do it this time!" *she walked into the city*

Nanju: "Not if I can help it." *Saige was unable to hear this statement*

Saige: *kept walking with Nanju behind her*
Goddess
10275 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/9/10


Soya:-overs here's something then turns around-
People
47198 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / In Your Dreams, B...
Offline
Posted 8/9/10

Twins-Best-Friends wrote:



Soya:-overs here's something then turns around-


Saige: *runs right into you knock us both down* "Oh! I'm sorry!"

Nanju: "You should be more careful, Saige." "And you said you were gonna do something evil, yet you just appologized." (Whatever is illigized is what Nanju thinks.)
Goddess
10275 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/9/10

Yuki-kyo-kira wrote:


Twins-Best-Friends wrote:



Soya:-overs here's something then turns around-


Saige: *runs right into you knock us both down* "Oh! I'm sorry!"

Nanju: "You should be more careful, Saige." "And you said you were gonna do something evil, yet you just appologized." (Whatever is illigized is what Nanju thinks.)


Soya:Its ok anyway i over herd you guys earlier are you sure you want to do that?
People
47198 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / In Your Dreams, B...
Offline
Posted 8/9/10

Twins-Best-Friends wrote:


Yuki-kyo-kira wrote:


Twins-Best-Friends wrote:



Soya:-overs here's something then turns around-


Saige: *runs right into you knock us both down* "Oh! I'm sorry!"

Nanju: "You should be more careful, Saige." "And you said you were gonna do something evil, yet you just appologized." (Whatever is illigized is what Nanju thinks.)


Soya:Its ok anyway i over herd you guys earlier are you sure you want to do that?


Saige: "Ahhaha! Wha-what do you mean? Ahhaha!" *she laughes when she is nervious or lying*

Nanju: "Is there an inn or hotel around here." *he is ignoring the topic of doing an evil deed*
Goddess
10275 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/9/10

Yuki-kyo-kira wrote:


Twins-Best-Friends wrote:


Yuki-kyo-kira wrote:


Twins-Best-Friends wrote:



Soya:-overs here's something then turns around-


Saige: *runs right into you knock us both down* "Oh! I'm sorry!"

Nanju: "You should be more careful, Saige." "And you said you were gonna do something evil, yet you just appologized." (Whatever is illigized is what Nanju thinks.)


Soya:Its ok anyway i over herd you guys earlier are you sure you want to do that?


Saige: "Ahhaha! Wha-what do you mean? Ahhaha!" *she laughes when she is nervious or lying*

Nanju: "Is there an inn or hotel around here." *he is ignoring the topic of doing an evil deed*


Sayo:Your lying i can tell it!

Nani:Yes their is follow me -she appeared right behind Sayo-
People
47198 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / In Your Dreams, B...
Offline
Posted 8/9/10


Nanju: *grabs the laughing Saige's arm and follows Nani*

Saige: *blushes when Nanju grabs her arm* "Um..... bye." *walks with Nanju*
Goddess
10275 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/9/10

Yuki-kyo-kira wrote:



Nanju: *grabs the laughing Saige's arm and follows Nani*

Saige: *blushes when Nanju grabs her arm* "Um..... bye." *walks with Nanju*


Sayo: Ha Nani tell him that i well be back i need to get something

Nani:ok!-starts to walk towards a place-
People
47198 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / In Your Dreams, B...
Offline
Posted 8/9/10

Twins-Best-Friends wrote:


Yuki-kyo-kira wrote:



Nanju: *grabs the laughing Saige's arm and follows Nani*

Saige: *blushes when Nanju grabs her arm* "Um..... bye." *walks with Nanju*


Sayo: Ha Nani tell him that i well be back i need to get something

Nani:ok!-starts to walk towards a place-


*Nanju and Saige continue to follow Nani*
Goddess
10275 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/9/10

Yuki-kyo-kira wrote:


Twins-Best-Friends wrote:


Yuki-kyo-kira wrote:



Nanju: *grabs the laughing Saige's arm and follows Nani*

Saige: *blushes when Nanju grabs her arm* "Um..... bye." *walks with Nanju*


Sayo: Ha Nani tell him that i well be back i need to get something

Nani:ok!-starts to walk towards a place-


*Nanju and Saige continue to follow Nani*


-She stopped infrount a big hotel- Where here -she walked in-
People
47198 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / In Your Dreams, B...
Offline
Posted 8/9/10


*they follow her inside*

Nanju: "One room should be enough."
Goddess
10275 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/10/10

Yuki-kyo-kira wrote:



*they follow her inside*

Nanju: "One room should be enough."


Nani: ok....-She walked up to the counter did some stuff and handed them the key.- Here ya go..Room 3 with door room 6
healpers
2854 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 8/10/10 , edited 8/10/10
*sneak in Savinest*
Tsukiko: We are here! -smile-
Satsuki: Ugh..... im so tired.. let's find an inn first.
Tsuki: Yeah.. i'm tired too let's fine an inn.
*at the inn*
Satsuki: One room please.
People
47198 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / In Your Dreams, B...
Offline
Posted 8/10/10

Twins-Best-Friends wrote:


Yuki-kyo-kira wrote:



*they follow her inside*

Nanju: "One room should be enough."


Nani: ok....-She walked up to the counter did some stuff and handed them the key.- Here ya go..Room 3 with door room 6


Nanju: *takes the key* "Let's go, Saige."

Saige: "Um...... right!" *follows Nanju up the stairs to their room*
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.