First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
problems
2432 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / manila, philippines
Offline
Posted 1/7/08
hmmm...
since I was a child...
I don't want to escape from problems...
but problems are necessary...
I really hate having one...
but I realize it is prerequisite subject in life...
and If I had one... my first reaction is to cry... and think about it.. sometimes I put my attention to something to forget about the problem for an instant...

so how about you???

how do you deal with your problems??
do you escape from it???
if you do... how???
4291 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / [Singapore]
Offline
Posted 1/7/08
sometimes i run from it but u cant escape forever so i mostly just face them
12909 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / make a guess...
Offline
Posted 1/7/08
well me.. cure for that would be... SLEEP...XD

aw... so i can solve that later... wahahah

solving problem while your tired is hard....

but when full of energy its just tiring... aw... well something like that. =)
2920 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 1/7/08
i just play my piano... or do some drawing... just do something that will let you forget about the problem... until your mind is clearer and can think better...
2432 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / manila, philippines
Offline
Posted 1/7/08

devilishdreamz wrote:

i just play my piano... or do some drawing... just do something that will let you forget about the problem... until your mind is clearer and can think better...


wooohhh... love your answer... I used to do that before... but yes its true... it releases the tension... hahahah
2920 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 1/7/08 , edited 4/18/08

ricajoy2 wrote:


devilishdreamz wrote:

i just play my piano... or do some drawing... just do something that will let you forget about the problem... until your mind is clearer and can think better...


wooohhh... love your answer... I used to do that before... but yes its true... it releases the tension... hahahah


nobody can run away from problems... so the best thing would be to relax first then face it after feeling better....

but sometimes i won't do that... hahaz... too impatient... =D
2432 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / manila, philippines
Offline
Posted 1/7/08 , edited 4/18/08

devilishdreamz wrote:


ricajoy2 wrote:


devilishdreamz wrote:

i just play my piano... or do some drawing... just do something that will let you forget about the problem... until your mind is clearer and can think better...


wooohhh... love your answer... I used to do that before... but yes its true... it releases the tension... hahahah


nobody can run away from problems... so the best thing would be to relax first then face it after feeling better....

but sometimes i won't do that... hahaz... too impatient... =D


its normal to be impatient...
its normal to a person to find quick answers to their problems to end their problems easily...

but sometimes... being impatient increases the tension and could cause a bigger problem...
6347 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / SDF-1
Offline
Posted 1/7/08 , edited 4/18/08
Impatient is the root of all evil.
31667 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Schlaraffenland
Offline
Posted 1/7/08 , edited 4/18/08
Yeah problems are my biggest problem >.<
First of all a little story of ..chrm ...someone:

You know when I was a child I didn`t think much about problems or their consequences ( or I didn`t notice them).
I just lived my through my childhood without many thoughts. But to face problems is a very important thing to grow older and realize many things which where covered in the early days. You can say at that time my problems weren`t problems but something that was totally normally for me to solve.xD ( I know it sounds kinda weird)

But when I reached the age where human not only accepts things they are but also understands and follow them it became difficult.
Then i became aware of myself. What person i really am. When facing a problem that cannot be ignored I often paniced. To run away. (Yeah man I am a coward ..)

"What should I do?" "Why does it always happen to me?" "Is this really that what I should do?"

But I recognized that you cannot run away from your problems your feelings....
From some (little) problems occured it became worst by trying to escape.
I was trying to forget about it but I was confronted everytime I try to forget.
I was losing myself in an own dreamworld ~my own Utopia in my mind~ losing reality. I was thinking back then:

"When my life is just consisting of this ....whats then the meaning of living?"
(No, I didn`t want to die!xD )

My answer I found was, that life is a stony (^^stone) troublesome(xD) path up to a mountain where I can find to meaning of my exsistence. Its not easy to follow the path not to give up and run away from problems.
But finally after realizing that little matter it wasn`t that easy to say :

"Yeah I get it! Let`s try not to run away anymore!"
However I got out of that dreamy land (loong ago !) and get a little more confidence.
So nowadays I take out my problems with more thoughts and more calmly although I still try to get away frm it if possible ( still a little coward xD).

So my conclusion: If I have to face a problem try NOT to run away( above all try not to run away frm big probs or they get worse!)

But if you have to use your cowardice to calm yourself and try again.

That`s what I do;)

Holy Crap (just looked at the other posts) I think I got a little carried away ...(perhaps offtopic? damn it) ......(Nevermind)....ehm you neeedn`t read my post

Sorry for writen these (perhaps unnecessary words) and for my bad english.
(Pls don`t pick on me for this xD)
2432 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / manila, philippines
Offline
Posted 1/7/08 , edited 4/18/08

11opium11 wrote:

Yeah problems are my biggest problem >.<
First of all a little story of ..chrm ...someone:

You know when I was a child I didn`t think much about problems or their consequences ( or I didn`t notice them).
I just lived my through my childhood without many thoughts. But to face problems is a very important thing to grow older and realize many things which where covered in the early days. You can say at that time my problems weren`t problems but something that was totally normally for me to solve.xD ( I know it sounds kinda weird)

But when I reached the age where human not only accepts things they are but also understands and follow them it became difficult.
Then i became aware of myself. What person i really am. When facing a problem that cannot be ignored I often paniced. To run away. (Yeah man I am a coward ..)

"What should I do?" "Why does it always happen to me?" "Is this really that what I should do?"

But I recognized that you cannot run away from your problems your feelings....
From some (little) problems occured it became worst by trying to escape.
I was trying to forget about it but I was confronted everytime I try to forget.
I was losing myself in an own dreamworld ~my own Utopia in my mind~ losing reality. I was thinking back then:

"When my life is just consisting of this ....whats then the meaning of living?"
(No, I didn`t want to die!xD )

My answer I found was, that life is a stony (^^stone) troublesome(xD) path up to a mountain where I can find to meaning of my exsistence. Its not easy to follow the path not to give up and run away from problems.
But finally after realizing that little matter it wasn`t that easy to say :

"Yeah I get it! Let`s try not to run away anymore!"
However I got out of that dreamy land (loong ago !) and get a little more confidence.
So nowadays I take out my problems with more thoughts and more calmly although I still try to get away frm it if possible ( still a little coward xD).

So my conclusion: If I have to face a problem try NOT to run away( above all try not to run away frm big probs or they get worse!)

But if you have to use your cowardice to calm yourself and try again.

That`s what I do;)

Holy Crap (just looked at the other posts) I think I got a little carried away ...(perhaps offtopic? damn it) ......(Nevermind)....ehm you neeedn`t read my post

Sorry for writen these (perhaps unnecessary words) and for my bad english.
(Pls don`t pick on me for this xD)


woooh... your post is really touching...
actually... I was like you...
before i really find a way to run from it...
facing my problems is my weakness...
I also have my own utopia... where I don't have problems where I live carefree...

but as you grow older you will have come to realize that problems are really a prerequisite subject to pass in order to grow up....

I think I'm much more tough than before because of problems...ahahahaha
1928 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23
Offline
Posted 1/7/08 , edited 4/18/08
I just, wait till the problem is over or do something about it.
319 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / US
Offline
Posted 1/7/08 , edited 4/18/08
Dance.

Then go back to solving your problem.
2432 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / manila, philippines
Offline
Posted 1/7/08 , edited 4/18/08

AirFlare wrote:

Dance.

Then go back to solving your problem.


wow... that's cute...
dancing!!!
5418 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Toronto
Offline
Posted 1/7/08 , edited 4/18/08
I write em all down in a flowchart and try constructing a systematic way to solve things. It's better to work on things passively. Most of the time, it hurts dealing with problems head-on.
3123 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / next to 手越祐也!
Offline
Posted 1/7/08 , edited 4/18/08
I ignore it by listening to music and fangirling.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.