First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply (new rp!!)
Creator
74683 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Im at Howls Castle!!
Offline
Posted 10/14/10

shiciro22 wrote:



Shiciro looked at sasori confused "huh? Oh!! Yeah the restaraunt is nice, but i was talking about that arcade across the street "


Sasoir laughed. "how about afterwords?" HE asked.

Kuro smiled and laughed. "shiciro never changes.."SEH siad.
Moderator
22317 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Gun of America ;D
Offline
Posted 10/14/10


Shiciro nodded, "Okay." *looks aroudn* "Hey can we get some service around here?!!" she shouted.
A waiter comes running up. "Oh im sorry mam!! table for 4?!"

Creator
74683 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Im at Howls Castle!!
Offline
Posted 10/14/10

shiciro22 wrote:



Shiciro nodded, "Okay." *looks aroudn* "Hey can we get some service around here?!!" she shouted.
A waiter comes running up. "Oh im sorry mam!! table for 4?!"



"yes please!"Kuro siad smilling as the 4 were led to a table and sat down.
Moderator
22317 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Gun of America ;D
Offline
Posted 10/15/10 , edited 10/15/10
shiciro sat down by sasori. While deidara pulled out a chair for kuro.

Two male waiters came up. They were twins. the only difference was one had dark blue eyes while the other had green.

"I......im Kenji and ill be your watier." one said
"And im.....K.......Kaito and ill be your waiter too!!" he said

They were both acting nervous and were blushing. kaito was staring at kuro, while Kenji was staring at shiciro.
Creator
74683 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Im at Howls Castle!!
Offline
Posted 10/15/10

shiciro22 wrote:

shiciro sat down by sasori. While deidara pulled out a chair for kuro.

Two male waiters came up. They were twins. the only difference was one had dark blue eyes while the other had green.

"I......im Kenji and ill be your watier." one said
"And im.....K.......Kaito and ill be your waiter too!!" he said

They were both acting nervous and were blushing. kaito was staring at kuro, while Kenji was staring at shiciro.


"cool twins!" kuro siad smilling while the four ordered their drinks. Kuro oblivous to the two pretty much.
Sasori held Shiciros hand.
Moderator
22317 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Gun of America ;D
Offline
Posted 10/15/10

"Here ya go sweetie" Kaito said to kuro while handed her her drink.

"This ones for you" Kenji said sweetly to shiciro.

Deidara glared at them for not giving him his drink

Creator
74683 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Im at Howls Castle!!
Offline
Posted 10/15/10

shiciro22 wrote:


"Here ya go sweetie" Kaito said to kuro while handed her her drink.

"This ones for you" Kenji said sweetly to shiciro.

Deidara glared at them for not giving him his drink



kuro smiled and laughed as the two left abolivious to the fact that he likes her. "Their kinda cute.."Kuro sad jokingly.

"hm.."Sasori said sounding bored.
Moderator
22317 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Gun of America ;D
Offline
Posted 10/15/10


"Very" shiciro said joking back.

"I dont like how that kaito guy is cheking you out...." Deidara said.

Creator
74683 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Im at Howls Castle!!
Offline
Posted 10/15/10

shiciro22 wrote:



"Very" shiciro said joking back.

"I dont like how that kaito guy is cheking you out...." Deidara said.



"he was?" Kuoro looked at Deidara surprised.

"same here.the otehr one like SShiciro.."
Moderator
22317 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Gun of America ;D
Offline
Posted 10/15/10
Shiciro laughed "haha no he doesnt......"
Deidara nodded.

The twins came back "umm......we were wonderin when you guys were done with your meal..........if you wanted to come to the arcade with us" Kaito said. "Yeah our dad owns the buissiness so we can get you guys free tokens." Keinji said

Creator
74683 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Im at Howls Castle!!
Offline
Posted 10/15/10

shiciro22 wrote:

Shiciro laughed "haha no he doesnt......"
Deidara nodded.

The twins came back "umm......we were wonderin when you guys were done with your meal..........if you wanted to come to the arcade with us" Kaito said. "Yeah our dad owns the buissiness so we can get you guys free tokens." Keinji said



Kuro alguhed. "No thanks! We're going to see a movie!" Kuro siad happily smilling.

Sasori rolled his eyes.
Moderator
22317 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Gun of America ;D
Offline
Posted 10/15/10

"y...yeah" Shiciro agreed. She looked down sadly though cause she thought they were going to the awsome looking arcade.

Deidara nodded in agreement

Moderator
22317 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Gun of America ;D
Offline
Posted 10/15/10

Jazzmin-anime wrote:


shiciro22 wrote:

Shiciro laughed "haha no he doesnt......"
Deidara nodded.

The twins came back "umm......we were wonderin when you guys were done with your meal..........if you wanted to come to the arcade with us" Kaito said. "Yeah our dad owns the buissiness so we can get you guys free tokens." Keinji said



Kuro alguhed. "No thanks! We're going to see a movie!" Kuro siad happily smilling.

Sasori rolled his eyes.





"y...yeah" Shiciro agreed. She looked down sadly though cause she thought they were going to the awsome looking arcade.

Deidara nodded in agreement
Creator
74683 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Im at Howls Castle!!
Offline
Posted 10/15/10 , edited 10/15/10

shiciro22 wrote:


"y...yeah" Shiciro agreed. She looked down sadly though cause she thought they were going to the awsome looking arcade.

Deidara nodded in agreement



"but shiciro and Sasori are going."Kuro siad smilling. "sorry Shiciro-chan...I just dont feel like the arcade today!" Kuro siad.

Sasori smirked and squeezed SHiciros hand.
Moderator
22317 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Gun of America ;D
Offline
Posted 10/16/10

Shiciro grinned "okay!!" she said as she squeezed sasori's hand

"fine.......would you all like to order your food?" kaito asked

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.