First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Want to thank someone in the panda club?
Creator
16044 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / S1NGAPURA
Offline
Posted 6/10/08

SakuraHaruno9 wrote:

Thx to the panda's because without them you can't make a group like this one


Truuuuueeeee XD
Creator
16044 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / S1NGAPURA
Offline
Posted 6/17/08
it's me again XD this time, i wana thank my onee chan darkmel for making the membership cards and all the members for making tis grp livelier ^^
Posted 6/17/08
Yup, I want to thank the panda's too! Arigatou panda~! (What's panda in jap?)
Creator
16044 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / S1NGAPURA
Offline
Posted 6/17/08

SweetXAmanda wrote:

Yup, I want to thank the panda's too! Arigatou panda~! (What's panda in jap?)


It's *drumroll!!!****
XD
Posted 6/18/08

archeriko wrote:


SweetXAmanda wrote:

Yup, I want to thank the panda's too! Arigatou panda~! (What's panda in jap?)


It's *drumroll!!!****
XD


Serious?!
Creator
16044 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / S1NGAPURA
Offline
Posted 6/18/08

SweetXAmanda wrote:


archeriko wrote:


SweetXAmanda wrote:

Yup, I want to thank the panda's too! Arigatou panda~! (What's panda in jap?)


It's *drumroll!!!****
XD


Serious?!


yep =P
Posted 7/3/08
thanks to archeriko because make me moderator in this group
21290 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 7/25/08
Thanxx To darkmel!!
Creator
16044 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / S1NGAPURA
Offline
Posted 7/27/08
Thanks to jolenecql for what she had done a few days ago ^^
The Pandas~
1521 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / over there!
Offline
Posted 7/27/08
thanks to darkmel for inviting me
The Pandas~
3081 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / A loyale citizen...
Offline
Posted 7/31/08
TNX to the Pandas for bein pandas n bein so adorable n cute !!! ALso tnx to all those supportin me!! minnaaaaa!! luv u all!!!!!!!!!!!
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.