Post Reply Show your work(everyone)!!
Moderator
6220 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / HAIKYUUUUUUUUUUUU...
Offline
Posted 8/11/10
Alright everyone i did this for pure randomness fun~ This is like an avii contest but no deadline!!!~ All you have to do is show your most best work of aviis/banners/icons/ and even Text icons~! PLEASE POST A COMMENT FOR EVERYONE'S WORK!!!!! AND BE NICE PLEASE!!!!~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Moderator
6220 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / HAIKYUUUUUUUUUUUU...
Offline
Posted 8/11/10
Here's my work: Avii
Posted 9/23/10

-MistyNight wrote:

Here's my work: Avii


sugoi its cool!^^
Posted 9/23/10
heres mine i know its not that good but that what i can do^^
21665 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Tsuna♥
Offline
Posted 9/23/10

milly_raneem wrote:

heres mine i know its not that good but that what i can do^^


Thats pretty, good, did chu use photoscape?
21665 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Tsuna♥
Offline
Posted 9/23/10
Heres my avii, i know it sucks, i used photoscape
Posted 9/24/10

Toshiro888111 wrote:

Heres my avii, i know it sucks, i used photoscape


yes i used photoscape but urs is much better may i ask how did u do it & which version is ur photoscape?
Member
2606 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / in the paradise w...
Offline
Posted 9/24/10
i think here's the best avii i did o_o
21665 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Tsuna♥
Offline
Posted 9/24/10

milly_raneem wrote:


Toshiro888111 wrote:

Heres my avii, i know it sucks, i used photoscape


yes i used photoscape but urs is much better may i ask how did u do it & which version is ur photoscape?


>> its not which version i used, i just made the best of what i had with photoscape~
You must be logged in to post.