First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
what do you think about ""Kaze No Stigma""
29 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
77 / M / a2
Offline
Posted 1/7/08

zero328 wrote:


Teckyee wrote:

It was nice... kinda like it .

But in just 4 years the Kazuma became contractor and gained powers that is OWNING , is just very fantasi'cal' if u asked me . And his god damn father trained so long to gain that gods flame or something. And even after becoming a Contractor , he could take that demon summon single handly . Some god powers hurh ? Anyway , A cliff hanger ending i'd say . With that evil organization unsettled. I have a hunch second season will come out. Anyway i rate this 3.5/5 for okay graphics . Okay plot , Although not very original but it seemed alright to me . And sometimes a bit of humor..


Has it never come across to you that evil people often becomes more powerful more quickly? did you not watch the last few episodes and noticed the conversations going on? When it comes to spirit and stuff like that, it always seems to be the case that those who wants it most gets it fastest.




And another thing, this is why Contractors are so rare, I mean in the show there are only ever two mentioned, (the founder of their clan who contracted with the Lord of the Fire Spirits, and Kazuma who contracted with the Lord of the Wind Spirits), so in the untold centuries and possible millenia that the elemental users have been around only two have been able to make a contract with a spirit lord. Also the contract is that the contractor gets to use the spirit lords FULL POWER for short periods of time (at least thats part of the contract, they never go into the rest) and i feel that harnessing the power of the lord of a groupe of spirits, which consequently also means being able to use the power of all the spirits that that lord rules, should teach the body to harnes far more spirit power than one would usually be able to use in a much shorter time frame than usual, and his whole problem with fire was that he was afraid of it, whereas he actually likes the wind.
1710 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / some where over t...
Offline
Posted 1/7/08
i though kaza no stigma was great but the ending fight was kinda gay
Posted 1/7/08
its like avatar but in a japanese modern era. i love how kazuma was weak now he can kick any ass. what i don't like is kazuma and her "sister", idk how but its something like that, like each other well she likes him which is totally wrong. well only in Japan
993 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 1/7/08

Your_Typical_Friend wrote:

its like avatar but in a japanese modern era. i love how kazuma was weak now he can kick any ass. what i don't like is kazuma and her "sister", idk how but its something like that, like each other well she likes him which is totally wrong. well only in Japan


Kazuma is not a little kid hoping to be the best... he wants the power to protect everything because he's afraid to lose it, thats ALL he wants. There's no fate or destiny involved in Kaze no Stigma. Not to mention, Ayano is Kazuma's cousin, not sister... and Ren is Kazuma's brother.


keys2000 wrote:


zero328 wrote:


Teckyee wrote:

It was nice... kinda like it .

But in just 4 years the Kazuma became contractor and gained powers that is OWNING , is just very fantasi'cal' if u asked me . And his god damn father trained so long to gain that gods flame or something. And even after becoming a Contractor , he could take that demon summon single handly . Some god powers hurh ? Anyway , A cliff hanger ending i'd say . With that evil organization unsettled. I have a hunch second season will come out. Anyway i rate this 3.5/5 for okay graphics . Okay plot , Although not very original but it seemed alright to me . And sometimes a bit of humor..


Has it never come across to you that evil people often becomes more powerful more quickly? did you not watch the last few episodes and noticed the conversations going on? When it comes to spirit and stuff like that, it always seems to be the case that those who wants it most gets it fastest.




And another thing, this is why Contractors are so rare, I mean in the show there are only ever two mentioned, (the founder of their clan who contracted with the Lord of the Fire Spirits, and Kazuma who contracted with the Lord of the Wind Spirits), so in the untold centuries and possible millenia that the elemental users have been around only two have been able to make a contract with a spirit lord. Also the contract is that the contractor gets to use the spirit lords FULL POWER for short periods of time (at least thats part of the contract, they never go into the rest) and i feel that harnessing the power of the lord of a groupe of spirits, which consequently also means being able to use the power of all the spirits that that lord rules, should teach the body to harnes far more spirit power than one would usually be able to use in a much shorter time frame than usual, and his whole problem with fire was that he was afraid of it, whereas he actually likes the wind.


The lord of elemental spirits are the top of their elements, there is only 1, therefore its not hard to understand that only 1 contractor for each element lord can exist at a time. I think the Lord of the fire spirit made a contract with the kanagi family as a whole, which is what allows them all to use the fire powers. As for the power, it won't teach the body anything, I'm afraid to say... Because they way they use their powers is by gathering the spirits of the element and manipulating it rather than fusing it with what is already present in the body, its a matter of whether the user can command the spirits, which is why, as a contractor, kazuma's powers are almost unmatched
955 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / MA
Offline
Posted 1/7/08
But the cousin + cousin = marriage just seems like incest to me, like you would share 1/2 the same grandparents and such, and maybe I'm too culturally insensitive, but thats what I think
Posted 1/7/08

zero328 wrote:


Your_Typical_Friend wrote:

its like avatar but in a japanese modern era. i love how kazuma was weak now he can kick any ass. what i don't like is kazuma and her "sister", idk how but its something like that, like each other well she likes him which is totally wrong. well only in Japan


Kazuma is not a little kid hoping to be the best... he wants the power to protect everything because he's afraid to lose it, thats ALL he wants. There's no fate or destiny involved in Kaze no Stigma. Not to mention, Ayano is Kazuma's cousin, not sister... and Ren is Kazuma's brother.


i said like i never really said anything more. and yeah thanx for the whole family tree with kazuma and ayano
17094 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/7/08
A great anime... haven't seen a great anime like that in awhile... Ren is totally my fav!
33886 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 1/7/08
Its one of my favorite anime for some reason.
993 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 1/7/08

p1491625 wrote:

But the cousin + cousin = marriage just seems like incest to me, like you would share 1/2 the same grandparents and such, and maybe I'm too culturally insensitive, but thats what I think


ancient oriental tradition allows it.
806 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 1/7/08
it was good
7193 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / UnKnOwN...
Offline
Posted 1/27/08
i really liked it :] it was really good
4895 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 1/27/08
It was a gd anime. the only thing is that there should be another season.
3096 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Ontario
Offline
Posted 1/27/08
if everyone didnt try and hook kazuma and that stupid pink haired girl together for 6 + episodes, it wouldve been good =.=
2633 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Boston Texas
Offline
Posted 1/27/08
kazuma is badass. hooray for black wind!
9076 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Backstage at Holl...
Offline
Posted 1/27/08
ewy
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.