First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Garden
Member
46316 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / In a۞Land۞of۞Happ...
Offline
Posted 8/31/10
Nana smiles and nods "sure"
Member
282 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / I don't know.
Offline
Posted 8/31/10
Lara wanders around the garden watching the people play. She sits under a shady tree and starts talking to herself. after a while, she gets frustrated and takes out a book : To kill a mockingjay
Member
9630 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / in the dark thron...
Offline
Posted 9/1/10

The_Dark_Princess wrote:

Nana smiles and nods "sure"


I forgot to introduce myself I am kazaki yuho,, you can call me yuho, and you are?
Member
46316 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / In a۞Land۞of۞Happ...
Offline
Posted 9/1/10

ryzella wrote:


The_Dark_Princess wrote:

Nana smiles and nods "sure"


I forgot to introduce myself I am kazaki yuho,, you can call me yuho, and you are?


Nana smiles "im Nana Sophi but u can call me Nana"
Member
9630 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / in the dark thron...
Offline
Posted 9/2/10

The_Dark_Princess wrote:


ryzella wrote:


The_Dark_Princess wrote:

Nana smiles and nods "sure"


I forgot to introduce myself I am kazaki yuho,, you can call me yuho, and you are?


Nana smiles "im Nana Sophi but u can call me Nana"


that's great we know each other now, what class are you in?
Member
46316 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / In a۞Land۞of۞Happ...
Offline
Posted 9/2/10
Nana smiles and nods
Member
9630 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / in the dark thron...
Offline
Posted 9/3/10

The_Dark_Princess wrote:

Nana smiles and nods


may I know what class are you in? are we classmates?
Member
46316 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / In a۞Land۞of۞Happ...
Offline
Posted 9/3/10

ryzella wrote:


The_Dark_Princess wrote:

Nana smiles and nods


may I know what class are you in? are we classmates?


Nana smiles "im a A class student"
Member
9630 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / in the dark thron...
Offline
Posted 9/3/10

The_Dark_Princess wrote:


ryzella wrote:


The_Dark_Princess wrote:

Nana smiles and nods


may I know what class are you in? are we classmates?


Nana smiles "im a A class student"


[redreally? we are in the same class nana, now we can go on our class together, if it's just alright with you?]
Member
46316 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / In a۞Land۞of۞Happ...
Offline
Posted 9/3/10
Nana smiles "that would be great"
Member
9630 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / in the dark thron...
Offline
Posted 9/3/10

The_Dark_Princess wrote:

Nana smiles "that would be great"


do you belong in any club or something?
Member
46316 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / In a۞Land۞of۞Happ...
Offline
Posted 9/3/10

ryzella wrote:


The_Dark_Princess wrote:

Nana smiles "that would be great"


do you belong in any club or something?


"im part of the martail arts club"
Member
9630 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / in the dark thron...
Offline
Posted 9/3/10

The_Dark_Princess wrote:


ryzella wrote:


The_Dark_Princess wrote:

Nana smiles "that would be great"


do you belong in any club or something?


"im part of the martail arts club"


wow how cool is that
Member
46316 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / In a۞Land۞of۞Happ...
Offline
Posted 9/3/10
Nana smiles "i know"
Member
kd667 
11232 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / where the light i...
Offline
Posted 10/10/10
ike walks into the garden and jumps in a tree. "what a nice view." he starts to fall asleep in the tree
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.