First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Karin is ....?
Creator
2332 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / P O L A N D
Offline
Posted 1/7/08
If you don't like Karin write this ^^
Modelator
9690 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/7/08
....hmmm....I don't like her......i hate her xDDD

Wilczyco Gratki dla Ciebie xDD!!
Member
1594 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / In My Mind
Offline
Posted 1/7/08
Karin is.....a person i do not know in Naruto......(please explain )
Posted 1/11/08
i don't like her too
Posted 1/11/08

ChronicXDepression wrote:

Karin is.....a person i do not know in Naruto......(please explain )


Karin is from the Naruto Manga, She's part of Team "Snake", a team formed up by Sasuke Uchiha. She supposedly did something to him while he was sleeping, they don't say what she did, but in my opinion she probably did kiss him
Member
1594 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / In My Mind
Offline
Posted 1/11/08

hibaaaa wrote:


ChronicXDepression wrote:

Karin is.....a person i do not know in Naruto......(please explain )


Karin is from the Naruto Manga, She's part of Team "Snake", a team formed up by Sasuke Uchiha. She supposedly did something to him while he was sleeping, they don't say what she did, but in my opinion she probably did kiss him


Oooh thanks for explaining....yay ur in the same group as me...lol

Posted 1/11/08

ChronicXDepression wrote:


hibaaaa wrote:


ChronicXDepression wrote:

Karin is.....a person i do not know in Naruto......(please explain )


Karin is from the Naruto Manga, She's part of Team "Snake", a team formed up by Sasuke Uchiha. She supposedly did something to him while he was sleeping, they don't say what she did, but in my opinion she probably did kiss him


Oooh thanks for explaining....yay ur in the same group as me...lol



hahahahaha i'm always where sasuke is LOL
Member
209 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / 鳴門世界!
Offline
Posted 9/14/08
I hate Karin so much. Sakura would look WAYY better with Sasuke. Actually, anyone would look better with Sasuke EXCEPT for Karin.
Member
374 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 9/20/08
actually,.. I hate that b-i-t-c-h KARIN,... I really hate her,.. urg,... (major hater )

and the latest chapters makes me somehow,... angry,...

and to show how much I hate her,.. two in my fics at fanfiction.net was her as a coughcoughbitchcoughcough

Member
5503 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Philippines!!
Offline
Posted 10/21/08
Karin is such a F.U.G.L.Y. S.L.U.T.!!!!

I am soo Mad because she is sooo close to Sasuke and not Sakura!!!!

SAKUSASU FOREVER!!!!!!


okay... that was just my opinion.
Member
5878 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 10/28/08
KARIN IS ALOT AND I MEAN ALOT OF THINGS IM NOT GONNA SAY ALOUD
Member
34966 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / a place were unsy...
Offline
Posted 8/13/09
i think shes a sluty ass bitch .
i love it when sasuke ignores her
Member
219 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 2/2/10
i hate her so much
26548 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 5/3/10
I don't like her but don't hate her
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.