First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply ROLEPLAY HERE!!!
Creator
19386 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / The great Kingdom...
Offline
Posted 10/26/10

shiciro22 wrote:

Starfeire rubbed her head. "that was not nice......not nice at all!!!" She shouted angrily. her eyes glowing from the laser.

"Dont have too." Cyborg replied. His gun was loading the whole time, it realeased a large blast

Shiciro slowly pulled out her titan communicator. "Titan in need of assistance." She said looking around planning a getaway


The man dropped the pipe and gulped heavily, keeping his face hard.

The blast hit the man hard, knocking him against the wall and cutting through part of his body, he fell to the ground, writhing in pain, (as batman changed back...into bruce wayne, lol) he looked up at Cyborg, "Screw...you..." he moaned, before falling limp.

The men charged at Shiciro, hollering out warcries.
Member
22317 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Gun of America ;D
Offline
Posted 10/27/10

While getting up starfire gave a hard uppercut kick to the mans head

"Back at cha" cyborg said continueing to the bomb

"Freaks..." She said as she began clmbing up the boxes boxes of crap in the building. Once getting over the wall of boxes she began running towards a exit

Creator
19386 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / The great Kingdom...
Offline
Posted 10/27/10

shiciro22 wrote:


While getting up starfire gave a hard uppercut kick to the mans head

"Back at cha" cyborg said continueing to the bomb

"Freaks..." She said as she began clmbing up the boxes boxes of crap in the building. Once getting over the wall of boxes she began running towards a exit



The man hit the ground, coughing up blood, "OW! Ughhh..." he groaned, rubbing his chin, "heh, whatever, you're too late to disarm the bomb anyways..."

One of the men snuck around as he noticed Shiciro climbing the boxes, and cut her off near the doorway. "Where do ya think your goin'?"

A man noticed Robin and Raven somewhere in the city, "These two should be easy pickings," he said, lifting his sniper rifle and cocking it.
47385 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Good ole US of A
Offline
Posted 1/1/11

Thorn12 wrote:

The man hit the ground, coughing up blood, "OW! Ughhh..." he groaned, rubbing his chin, "heh, whatever, you're too late to disarm the bomb anyways..."

One of the men snuck around as he noticed Shiciro climbing the boxes, and cut her off near the doorway. "Where do ya think your goin'?"

A man noticed Robin and Raven somewhere in the city, "These two should be easy pickings," he said, lifting his sniper rifle and cocking it.


Raven sensed something coming at them, and used her powers to move a random car in its path. "They're onto us!" Raven yelled at Robin. He turned and looked around. "There!" he pointed at the sniper. Robin threw his weapon at him and knocked him out. "good job." Raven complemented as they moved forward once again.

(I don't know where Beast boy is in this mess )
Creator
19386 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / The great Kingdom...
Offline
Posted 1/1/11

FangDragon wrote:


Thorn12 wrote:

The man hit the ground, coughing up blood, "OW! Ughhh..." he groaned, rubbing his chin, "heh, whatever, you're too late to disarm the bomb anyways..."

One of the men snuck around as he noticed Shiciro climbing the boxes, and cut her off near the doorway. "Where do ya think your goin'?"

A man noticed Robin and Raven somewhere in the city, "These two should be easy pickings," he said, lifting his sniper rifle and cocking it.


Raven sensed something coming at them, and used her powers to move a random car in its path. "They're onto us!" Raven yelled at Robin. He turned and looked around. "There!" he pointed at the sniper. Robin threw his weapon at him and knocked him out. "good job." Raven complemented as they moved forward once again.

(I don't know where Beast boy is in this mess )


A small unit of men was readying a bomb in an alleyway, one of them lifted his radio, "Sniper nine, echo here,do you copy? Sniper nine?" he dropped the radio, "Sir, they're close,"

"Alright, hurry it up with that bomb," he commanded the demolition unit.
47385 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Good ole US of A
Offline
Posted 1/1/11


Raven and Robin traveled faster. "I have a feeling we are runnng out of time at a faster rate now." Raven told Robin. "I know, I know!" Raven and Robin finally reached the alley.
Creator
19386 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / The great Kingdom...
Offline
Posted 1/1/11

FangDragon wrote:



Raven and Robin traveled faster. "I have a feeling we are runnng out of time at a faster rate now." Raven told Robin. "I know, I know!" Raven and Robin finally reached the alley.


The ayway was empty other than the bomb.

The men were hiding in various places nearby, observing Robin and Raven. "As soon as they start disarming it, jump them" the leader ordered.
47385 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Good ole US of A
Offline
Posted 1/2/11


Robin looked around. "Keep your guard up Raven." he started to disarm the bomb. Men jumped them and Raven defended Robin. She fought them and moved a car from the street into the alley to fend them off. She shot a beam at one of the men. (I think she could do that) She hit another with her foot. "Hurry it up, there's an endless amount!" she yelled at Robin. "Working on it." he messed with some wires. "Got it!" The bomb made some tech noises, and then the lights on it went out. "We'd better take it with us, so they don't try to fix it." Raven suggested. Robin joined the fighting with his neverending horde of cool gadgets in his pouch. Robin grabbed it in the mists of it all and Raven grabbed Robin. She used all her strength to fly them out of there. "how do you think the others are doing?" she asked. "Don't know. We should radio them."
Creator
19386 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / The great Kingdom...
Offline
Posted 1/2/11

FangDragon wrote:



Robin looked around. "Keep your guard up Raven." he started to disarm the bomb. Men jumped them and Raven defended Robin. She fought them and moved a car from the street into the alley to fend them off. She shot a beam at one of the men. (I think she could do that) She hit another with her foot. "Hurry it up, there's an endless amount!" she yelled at Robin. "Working on it." he messed with some wires. "Got it!" The bomb made some tech noises, and then the lights on it went out. "We'd better take it with us, so they don't try to fix it." Raven suggested. Robin joined the fighting with his neverending horde of cool gadgets in his pouch. Robin grabbed it in the mists of it all and Raven grabbed Robin. She used all her strength to fly them out of there. "how do you think the others are doing?" she asked. "Don't know. We should radio them."


(P.S. Beast Boy is at the highschool)

"They're gettin' away!" One of the men shouted.

"Signal the boss, tell him we lost one..." the leader sighed.

"Yes sir," one of the men said before taking out a radio, "Boss, bomb 7 is down,"

Vengeance didn't answer, he simply cut off the call. "EDU, is 7 the only bomb down?"

"Yes sir, but 3 is under attack and 5 has a titan nearby which they've spotted"

"Okay..."

"No answer, sir" the man said.

"Then chase them down," the leader commanded, looking slightly annoyed at his men, and also frightened at their leader's non-responsiveness.
47385 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Good ole US of A
Offline
Posted 1/2/11 , edited 1/2/11


Robin and Raven, were being attacked by gun shots. Robin had the bomb in his arms, so he was useless. Raven was holding Robin, plus the extra weight of the bomb, so she was defenseless. She tryed flying faster. "Where should we go?! We need a place to duck and cover!" Robin was thinking. "Go to the ocean, so we can set it off there!" Raven complied and started flying to the ocean.

BeastBoy made it to the highschool with his partner (who was it?!). "I hope we make it in time."
Creator
19386 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / The great Kingdom...
Offline
Posted 1/2/11

FangDragon wrote:



Robin and Raven, were being attacked by gun shots. Robin had the bomb in his arms, so he was useless. Raven was holding Robin, plus the extra weight of the bomb, so she was defenseless. She tryed flying faster. "Where should we go?! We need a place to duck and cover!" Robin was thinking. "Go to the ocean, so we can set it off there!" Raven complied and started flying to the ocean.

BeastBoy made it to the highschool with his partner (who was it?!). "I hope we make it in time."


(Shiciro was supposed to be his partner but they split up)

A small group of men were setting up a bomb in the gym, and another in the cafeteria.

"Hurry it up!" the leader in the gym commanded.

A unit wandering the halls as a guard spotted BB, he drew his gun and shouted at him to stop immediatly.
47385 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Good ole US of A
Offline
Posted 1/2/11


Beastboy yelped and ran from the firing guns. "where is that bomb?!"
Creator
19386 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / The great Kingdom...
Offline
Posted 1/2/11

FangDragon wrote:



Beastboy yelped and ran from the firing guns. "where is that bomb?!"


"Unit 10! A Titan is heading to your location!" The guard yelled into a radio.

"Roger that," the leader of the men in the gym replied, "You heard 'em! We got a Titan en route! Everyone get ready!"
47385 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Good ole US of A
Offline
Posted 1/2/11


Beastboy turned into a tiger so he could run faster. He reached the gym and turned into an egale to dodge the bullets. "Found it."

Raven and Robin dropped the bomb into the water and Robin had set his own bomb on it to bomb the bomb. It sunk as Raven flew them out of there and back to the others for back up. they went to the Highschool.
Creator
19386 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / The great Kingdom...
Offline
Posted 1/2/11

FangDragon wrote:



Beastboy turned into a tiger so he could run faster. He reached the gym and turned into an egale to dodge the bullets. "Found it."

Raven and Robin dropped the bomb into the water and Robin had set his own bomb on it to bomb the bomb. It sunk as Raven flew them out of there and back to the others for back up. they went to the Highschool.


"There he is! Open fire!" commanded the leader. A barage of bullets began to fly in Beast Boy's general location.

Vengeance smiled under his mask, "EDU, send this to the leader of the Titans," he calmly said, looking at a hologram device he had just synched with a message.

"Of course, master Vengeance," the electronic voice responded, the holo-device disapeared from his hand and on Robin's belt. It made a beeping noise.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.