First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply anoteh rnew rp1!
Creator
74683 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Im at Howls Castle!!
Offline
Posted 8/15/10

Kurikin wrote:



"That may be so, but if my brother asked, i would do whatever it took to fullfil it, even if it ment tampering with you and your people" she sighed, "But i doubt he would ask something like this"
(Who is Orochimaru o.o?)


(never seen NAruto? Or only shippuden? Cause hes the major villian in the first 300-some episode season 1.)

"And if my brothers ever decide to kill Orochimaru and I would help them aswell." Yumi then smilled lightly. "But my brothers wouldnt do something like that!!"
Member
2043 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / eating a banana~!
Offline
Posted 8/15/10


( i know who he is, iv watched every epsiode of naruto, and all of the current episodes of Naruto shippuden, i mean who is playing him? like hwo owns him or something)

She laughed, "I dont get how were friends, when our families are enemies"
Creator
74683 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Im at Howls Castle!!
Offline
Posted 8/15/10

Kurikin wrote:



( i know who he is, iv watched every epsiode of naruto, and all of the current episodes of Naruto shippuden, i mean who is playing him? like hwo owns him or something)

She laughed, "I dont get how were friends, when our families are enemies"


(no on eyet.....................No body who rps in this area has any charectors so as charectors pop up I guess we'll just play them.)

Kuro smiled and luahged. "YEah but I don't care."
Member
2043 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / eating a banana~!
Offline
Posted 8/15/10


(Well i have two characters -_- Hidan and Yuri, but i wanted orochimaru to randomly pop up lol)

Yuri laughed, and petted the snake again, "I lvoe this one, its my favorite, its the only white snake, that has a black stripe running down its back"
Creator
74683 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Im at Howls Castle!!
Offline
Posted 8/15/10

Kurikin wrote:



(Well i have two characters -_- Hidan and Yuri, but i wanted orochimaru to randomly pop up lol)

Yuri laughed, and petted the snake again, "I lvoe this one, its my favorite, its the only white snake, that has a black stripe running down its back"


(thats ok!!! between the two of us we'll rp as him and Sasuke and Itachi is that ok? I just didnt want a ton of people making a huge amount of charectors who dont rp.)

"wow it looks cool." Yumi siad caustiously and took several steps back.
Member
2043 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / eating a banana~!
Offline
Posted 8/15/10


(I can be....Itachi, hidan(If i decide to randomly use him) and yuri)

Yuri made the other snakes go away except the biggest one, "Iv named him kira, do you know what that means?"
Creator
74683 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Im at Howls Castle!!
Offline
Posted 8/15/10

Kurikin wrote:



(I can be....Itachi, hidan(If i decide to randomly use him) and yuri)

Yuri made the other snakes go away except the biggest one, "Iv named him kira, do you know what that means?"


(m'k then Ill be orochimaru!!)

"Killer or sparkle in japenese?" kuro asked.
Member
2043 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / eating a banana~!
Offline
Posted 8/15/10


(Woot! Itahchi time >:)
She nodded, "I tend to use killer though"
Suddenly a figure stepped forward from behind a tree, "Yumi...."
Creator
74683 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Im at Howls Castle!!
Offline
Posted 8/15/10

Kurikin wrote:



(Woot! Itahchi time >:)
She nodded, "I tend to use killer though"
Suddenly a figure stepped forward from behind a tree, "Yumi...."


"of course." Yumi siad and smilled. SHe turned around and saw Itachi. "Aniki!" SHe siad surprised.

Just then Yuris cell phone rang. It was Orochimaru.
Member
2043 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / eating a banana~!
Offline
Posted 8/15/10


Yuri saw the number and answered it, "Onii-chan?"
Itachi stared at yuri, then at Yumi "What are you doing?"
Creator
74683 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Im at Howls Castle!!
Offline
Posted 8/15/10

Kurikin wrote:



Yuri saw the number and answered it, "Onii-chan?"
Itachi stared at yuri, then at Yumi "What are you doing?"


"where are you?" Orochimaru demanded.

"We're training." Yumi said and smiled.
Member
2043 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / eating a banana~!
Offline
Posted 8/15/10


Yuri flinced, "I-im with Yumi...a-and at the moment I-itachi"
Itachi sighed, "With the snake kid? I thought you hated snakes"
Creator
74683 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Im at Howls Castle!!
Offline
Posted 8/15/10

Kurikin wrote:



Yuri flinced, "I-im with Yumi...a-and at the moment I-itachi"
Itachi sighed, "With the snake kid? I thought you hated snakes"


"I do hate snakes. But I like Yuri!" yumi siad adn smilled.

"what?" Orochimarus voice sounded angery.
Member
2043 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / eating a banana~!
Offline
Posted 8/15/10


Yuri flinched again, but made a sorta of whimper sound, "I-im s-sorry, Yuri i-is my friend....a-and we w-were training...."
Itachi stared at yuri when he herd the whimper, "She ok?"
Creator
74683 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Im at Howls Castle!!
Offline
Posted 8/15/10

Kurikin wrote:



Yuri flinched again, but made a sorta of whimper sound, "I-im s-sorry, Yuri i-is my friend....a-and we w-were training...."
Itachi stared at yuri when he herd the whimper, "She ok?"


"yeah Im sure." Yumi said alittle concerned.

"it worries me when your with th eakatsuki. If they use you against me you could get hurt." Orochimarus voice was calmer and alittle kinder.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.