First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply anoteh rnew rp1!
Member
2043 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / eating a banana~!
Offline
Posted 8/15/10


(Omg....orochimaru sounding kind, thats a first lol.....guess he cant deny his little sister)
Yuri sighed, "Im sorry Onii-chan" The snake she was holding licked her, "Kira stop! S=sorry Onii-chan, the snake i summoned wont leave me alone...."
Itachi patted yumi's head, "I worry for you when your with her, She's orochimaru's sister, if she gains any importent information, she could tell him"
Creator
74683 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Im at Howls Castle!!
Offline
Posted 8/15/10

Kurikin wrote:



(Omg....orochimaru sounding kind, thats a first lol.....guess he cant deny his little sister)
Yuri sighed, "Im sorry Onii-chan" The snake she was holding licked her, "Kira stop! S=sorry Onii-chan, the snake i summoned wont leave me alone...."
Itachi patted yumi's head, "I worry for you when your with her, She's orochimaru's sister, if she gains any importent information, she could tell him"


(yeah lolz!!!!!!)

"hm you summoned the one I gave you when you were little?" Orochimaru asked,

"Im not 3 any more aniki!! Im 14 and 1/2 I know what Im doing." SHe siad.
Member
2043 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / eating a banana~!
Offline
Posted 8/15/10


"Yea....its gotten alot bigger now.....i can also summon Rashomon(Big snake he ride in series), all my training has paid off, that book you gave me helped!"
Itiachi looked at her, "Yes, and that girl is almost two years older then you"
Creator
74683 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Im at Howls Castle!!
Offline
Posted 8/15/10

Kurikin wrote:



"Yea....its gotten alot bigger now.....i can also summon Rashomon(Big snake he ride in series), all my training has paid off, that book you gave me helped!"
Itiachi looked at her, "Yes, and that girl is almost two years older then you"


"I know that Aniki." Yumi said smilling.

"thats good." Orochimaru said and sighed. "Just be carefull?"
Member
2043 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / eating a banana~!
Offline
Posted 8/15/10


Yuri sighed, "I can show you later....right?"
Itachi sighed, "I just cant convince you shes dangorous, can i?"
Creator
74683 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Im at Howls Castle!!
Offline
Posted 8/15/10

Kurikin wrote:



Yuri sighed, "I can show you later....right?"
Itachi sighed, "I just cant convince you shes dangorous, can i?"


"no you can't." YUmi siad.

"yes. Just be carefull around the Akatsuki and konoha right?" Orochimaru asked.
Member
2043 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / eating a banana~!
Offline
Posted 8/15/10


"Ok! Bye Onii-chan!" she hung up. Then walked up to Yumi, but not too close, she kept her distance from Itachi, "Yumi....That was my ONii-chan..."
Itachi glared at Yuri, "Orochimaru....."
Creator
74683 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Im at Howls Castle!!
Offline
Posted 8/15/10

Kurikin wrote:



"Ok! Bye Onii-chan!" she hung up. Then walked up to Yumi, but not too close, she kept her distance from Itachi, "Yumi....That was my ONii-chan..."
Itachi glared at Yuri, "Orochimaru....."


"oh ok. Do you have to leave?" Kuro asked still smilling turning to Yumi. SHe also got inbetween Itachi and Yuri.
Member
2043 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / eating a banana~!
Offline
Posted 8/15/10


(Lol...this is confuzzling, who all is there?)

Yuri shook her head, "No, but later im going to go see him. Show him some of my new jutsu's" She glared at itachi, she hated him deeply, and she had no idea why.
Itachi made a rude remark, "You deciding to turn into the same thing orochimaru is? Learning the same jutsu's he knows...."
Creator
74683 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Im at Howls Castle!!
Offline
Posted 8/15/10

Kurikin wrote:



(Lol...this is confuzzling, who all is there?)

Yuri shook her head, "No, but later im going to go see him. Show him some of my new jutsu's" She glared at itachi, she hated him deeply, and she had no idea why.
Itachi made a rude remark, "You deciding to turn into the same thing orochimaru is? Learning the same jutsu's he knows...."


(yumi Yuri and ITachi.) "Aniki!!" Kuro said angerily at her older brother. "ignore him." Yum said to Yuir. "You've got awsome new jutsus anyway!!"
Member
2043 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / eating a banana~!
Offline
Posted 8/15/10


((Im bringing hidan -_-, hehe he's funny ;D))

Yuri laughed slightly, "Yeah...anyway, yumi have you learned any new justus?"
Itachi rolled his eyes.
Hidan Suddenly appeared, "Yo"
Creator
74683 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Im at Howls Castle!!
Offline
Posted 8/15/10

Kurikin wrote:



((Im bringing hidan -_-, hehe he's funny ;D))

Yuri laughed slightly, "Yeah...anyway, yumi have you learned any new justus?"
Itachi rolled his eyes.
Hidan Suddenly appeared, "Yo"


Yumi glared at Hidan. She never really liked him. "I learned a new mangekyou jutsu." She siad.
Member
2043 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / eating a banana~!
Offline
Posted 8/15/10


((Lol...im having a conversation wiht myself.))

Yuri smiled widely, "Oh really!? What does it do!?" she made her snake dissapear, and bounced over to yumi.
Itachi started to have a converstation with Hidan.
Creator
74683 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Im at Howls Castle!!
Offline
Posted 8/15/10

Kurikin wrote:



((Lol...im having a conversation wiht myself.))

Yuri smiled widely, "Oh really!? What does it do!?" she made her snake dissapear, and bounced over to yumi.
Itachi started to have a converstation with Hidan.


"well its called Sakura 1,00 deaths and it makes you die 1,000 times but there are 3 layers that sjust the first then theres a mental layer that tortures you mentally and then physically tortures you again." Kuro siad.
Member
2043 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / eating a banana~!
Offline
Posted 8/15/10


Her eyes were all sparkly, she sighed, "Your so lucky, your family gets a cool jutsu that only you guys can use..."
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.