First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Man rapes his 18 year old stepson for raping his 8 years old daughter
11705 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Where the tulips...
Offline
Posted 8/24/10 , edited 8/24/10

Hellhunter22 wrote:


joy_peace45 wrote:


Hellhunter22 wrote:


joy_peace45 wrote:


Hellhunter22 wrote:


joy_peace45 wrote:

I honestly think this is awful. beating his son with a baseball bat? how could a father do that!? you can't even call yourself a "father" after doing such a horrific thing to a child you legally agreed to care for. of course, the boy was absolutely in the wrong, i feel so bad for the little girl involved, but i feel the blame should go more towards the father who handled the situation so poorly. shoving a metal tool in his ass was not going to solve anything, though i'm sure he won't do any more raping after that.


Like I said before: You can tell that to the 8-year girl that most likely is going to be mess up in the head, made fun of her whole life and has a high chance of committing suicide later in life.
Sorry, I don't mean to be mean but, it's the truth. Besides that last part you said about not doing it again.
I think it's a father thing to slightly overprotect their children in way only they can.


I understand your point, but the father would have wound up thrown in jail for his actions. Though he was able to pay to save his ass, [leaving the family in a tight spot for money i assume] what if he hadn't? This was surely the time his daughter needed him most, and because he lost it for a while and committed a crime, he came close to winding up in jail, and wouldn't have been able to support his daughter, and be there for her at her toughest time. Wasn't getting justice for her his original intention? How would it look through her eyes to know her daddy's in jail. She could wind up ashamed of him, or just more hurt. I just don't believe he was thinking clearly at all.


Yes, I see what you mean but....idk.........if I was the father I know I couldn't stand them being in the same house with each other....who knows what would happen if he didn't act then and later he boiled over....he might have killed him later on....and the 18 year old who was sent to jail didn't even fill his whole punishment; the mom paid to get him out wtf is that. I am going to pin what happen on the mom. The father told her something bad was going to happen if she got the son out. She didn't listen and did it anyway. If you ask me I think the father should take the daughter and gtf away from there. The mother seems to only care about her son and could care less of what happen to his daughter. I couldn't stand letting my daughter being around with such people....but I now see your point even more. Now that he is in jail he can't take care of his daughter. He should have just taken her away. lol sorry if it seems I'm attacking you. I'm not, just...I get really pissed that there are people like this in the world...


Nahh its totally okay. I like arguing different points and seeing these things from different sides. Kinda intrigues me.
I feel, since the mother did in fact take the son out of jail, there were other options. For instance, the father would have had the choice to send him away. He must have another father since he's a stepson. They should have sent him to live with his other family. Or they could have even kicked him out of the house considering he's 18, it still would have been less harsh than the punishment he received which i feel wasn't quite justice, but more like rage-based revenge. I'm sure the stepsons other family isn't too happy about the actions he took either, which will cause problems and quarrels between the two families in the future. I'm just more curious about the after-math. The mother did seem too soft in taking the son out of jail though. I feel that jail would have been an adequate punishment for an 18 year old, but thats just my opinion.


Ya, but there is a chance that the 18 years olds father is dead or was abusive which would explain why he is so mess up in the head. Which still doesn't give him the reason to do the thing he did. Also now that the 18 year old has done something like this...getting a job anywhere today is already rather hard but now with that on his record he is done for life. So, in the end justice is served. He will pay what he has done by living the rest of his life in the torment of the real world. Unless his other family is rich or something....then that just sucks lol. I still don't blame the dad for doing what he did. You say that he shouldn't call himself a father for doing what he did but, I don't know how a real father could go on living the rest of his life without having done anything to the person who did this to his daughter.


You stated it yourself, he ruined that 18 year olds life. I just think that was overly drastic. Though the 8 year old may be scarred from the incident, i don't think she'll be made fun of for this, instead treated very lovingly and carefully. And i can't say this with backing information or anything, but rape victims can and have moved on from their pasts. Since she was very young, it will be a memory thats burned in her mind for a long time, and a major struggle to overcome, but she also has a long life ahead of her, where she can put these events in her past and look to the future. I can only hope for the best for that little girl.

I agree with your statement "I don't know how a real father could go on living the rest of his life without having done anything to the person who did this to his daughter" because thats true, but the things he did were.. gruesome.
1036 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
ಠ_ಠ
Offline
Posted 8/24/10
~*circle of life*~
4433 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Nowhere and Anywh...
Offline
Posted 8/24/10
the 18 shod haw been executed there is no excuse fore such a grotesque crime off wit his heed i say
12292 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 8/24/10
I don't think so. The 18 year old is still out there ain't he? He could do it again!!

He shoul ha've gotten a lifetime imprisonment for what he did to that 8 year old.

As for the father, he should have done something else to gain his revenge. It caused him trouble. But I'm on the little girl's dad's side.
12377 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / California
Offline
Posted 8/24/10 , edited 8/24/10

Gakre wrote:

It's all in the bible:
Do onto others, as you want others to do onto you.

Glad I'm not a Christian.


That would mean that doing violent, immoral, or otherwise bad things are wrong. Is that so horrible?
60263 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/24/10
poor wrench
3155 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M
Offline
Posted 8/24/10
and thats what i like to call.....karma
3155 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M
Offline
Posted 8/24/10


poor wrench


lmao
554 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / F
Offline
Posted 8/24/10
Two wrongs doesn't make a right.
644 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / In some galaxy so...
Offline
Posted 8/24/10

Heh. Guess I should expect something like this by not doing much more than quoting a phrase of a book.

Let me start out by enlightening my point of view of my original quote:
I like to compare it with the saying For every action, there is a reaction.
When you do something toward somebody, you should expect somebody to do something accordingly. If you do something you wouldn't want done toward yourself, it may be a thought to expect them to not like it either. While living in a world where many still like to follow the primitive judgement of An eye for an eye; a tooth for a tooth, we may want to be ready to get the action turned back at us.
I'm not saying you should pay back with the same coin, but it may be an idea to expect others to do so.
(I could probably bring up karma, where good things happen to people who commit good actions. But find this thought a bit too superstitious for my liking.)

Now! The boy did commit a few stupid acts, and had an angry stepfather coming at him. His stepfather did cross a few lines as well. As I'm not surprised his stepfather took justice in his own hands, I find the combination of his punishments definitely too harsh.
Can't say I like it when people suddenly want to play judge and jury; especially not when they emotional attachment to the victim. It tend to be difficult to consider reason, and determine what kind of and how much punishment would be sufficient (if you are emotionally attached to the victim/case). And let's not forget the pity the court sometimes show the defendant, if she/he has already been beaten up. This usually just cause the criminal to run off early and whoever beat him up to serve jail time as well.
Won't say that committing a wrong against somebody who have already committed a wrong, makes it right.
63678 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 8/24/10
What the heck kind of justice system is this, why the heck did the 18 year old get a bailout from the jail, he should be in jail for the rest of his life for rape AND child abuse, when did people like that get off so easy.

On hindsight, I kind of do feel that justice was sort of served but would have been much better if the actual people who are meant to serve justice did it properly in the first place, then this guy wouldn't have to get involved in the first place.
4827 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Calibaby.........
Offline
Posted 8/24/10
Well it's good to know that the father didn't rape him with his penor. Justice served.
261 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24
Offline
Posted 8/24/10
Good for you Arlington father! Show him what a father is made of!
Posted 8/24/10 , edited 8/24/10
Surprise Buttsex

Posted 8/24/10

UltimateUnknown wrote:

What the heck kind of justice system is this, why the heck did the 18 year old get a bailout from the jail, he should be in jail for the rest of his life for rape AND child abuse, when did people like that get off so easy.

On hindsight, I kind of do feel that justice was sort of served but would have been much better if the actual people who are meant to serve justice did it properly in the first place, then this guy wouldn't have to get involved in the first place.


you have to go to trial, get a conviction and so forth everybody is guaranteed that. If not then people will be prison with out there trial or there right to fair day in court, this is set up because this applies for everyone here. so say some woman said that you raped here and there as huge amount evidence against you but your innocent, but due to your logic you should be in prison for the rest of your life because well that's what the majority of people and the police think.

Now on topic he did commit the crime was put in prion on bail until his hearing/trial, but since his mother was moron and posted bail she should have just let him learned a lesson by staying there, and also he his 18 years old which i find unique. Most molestion cases I study there is a age gap of 20 years if not more.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.