First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply make a character!
Posted 8/16/10

DawnxMoonlight wrote:

name: Misa
age: ??????
hair color: Blonde
eye color: Purple
item:Whip,Mic,
color scheme: black, blue,pink,purple,green
personality:"cool, somewhat mysterious"





you can rp now
Member
2043 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / eating a banana~!
Offline
Posted 8/17/10 , edited 8/17/10
name: Mikoto, kasai

age: 18

hair color: His hair is a deep red

eye color: A pale golen color

item: A bouque of roses

color scheme: Red, White, Blue and Black

personality: Kasai is dark and keeps to himself, most of the time, but when he is not, he is out and about doing what he does best, getting in some kind of trouble. He is also very formal when speaking, along with his dressing style. He is also very stubborn when it comes to giving up on something.


picture:
Moderator
3844 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 8/17/10

Kurikin wrote:

name: Mikoto, kasai

age: 18

hair color: His hair is a deep red

eye color: A pale golen color

item: A bouque of roses

color scheme: Red, White, Blue and Black

personality: Kasai is dark and keeps to himself, most of the time, but when he is not, he is out and about doing what he does best, getting in some kind of trouble. He is also very formal when speaking, along with his dressing style. He is also very stubborn when it comes to giving up on something.


picture:


you can rp now
Moderator
3844 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 8/17/10 , edited 8/17/10
name:cameyn
age:16
hair color:red
eye color:pick
item:a mic and pets
color scheme:purple
personality:
picture:
Posted 9/6/10

true_hope wrote:

name:cameyn
age:16
hair color:red
eye color:pick
item:a mic and pets
color scheme:purple
personality:
picture:


go and role play
Member
9561 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / The US of A
Offline
Posted 9/10/10 , edited 9/12/10
name: Miyoko Mizune
age: 15
hair color: light blue
eye color: aqua
item: a bottle of water
color scheme: blue, aqua, light blue
personality: nice, quiet, elegant, beautiful voice
picture:
Posted 9/16/10

shugopeppy_347 wrote:

name: Miyoko Mizune
age: 15
hair color: light blue
eye color: aqua
item: a bottle of water
color scheme: blue, aqua, light blue
personality: nice, quiet, elegant, beautiful voice
picture:


go rp
Member
3633 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / 「я є α ℓ ι т у」~...
Offline
Posted 5/19/11

name: Miku Hatsune
age: 16
hair color: B L U E
eye color: B L U E
item: mic
color scheme:B l u e , b l a c k , w h i t e , p i n k
personality: o u t g o i n g , b e a u t i f u l , i n s p i r i n g
picture:
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.