First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply the simpsons characters
Posted 8/13/10


comment or mail
675 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Collecting myself...
Offline
Posted 8/13/10
no thats not wat i meant i mean the quotes look too big
Posted 8/13/10

brayan7 wrote:

no thats not wat i meant i mean the quotes look too big


okay put it in spoiler

675 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Collecting myself...
Offline
Posted 8/13/10

Cookie_M_824 wrote:


brayan7 wrote:

no thats not wat i meant i mean the quotes look too big


okay put it in spoiler



how?
Posted 8/13/10

brayan7 wrote:


Cookie_M_824 wrote:


brayan7 wrote:

no thats not wat i meant i mean the quotes look too big


okay put it in spoiler



how?



675 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Collecting myself...
Offline
Posted 8/13/10

Cookie_M_824 wrote:


brayan7 wrote:


Cookie_M_824 wrote:


brayan7 wrote:

no thats not wat i meant i mean the quotes look too big


okay put it in spoiler



how?





thanks

Sillly person
35771 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Destiny Island
Offline
Posted 8/14/10

username: Noureddine
name: Rukia
character: lisa simpson...XD
invite: i did twise
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.