First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
SIGN UPS
President
5336 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Somewhere ...
Offline
Posted 8/16/10 , edited 8/30/10
Here are the sign ups. but first look at the different characters there are please.

A Fallen is a Magic Being. (summoner, white mage, ect.)

DUE TO THE MANY BLACK MAGES WE HAVE, BLACK MAGES SIGN UPS ARE CLOSE FOR NOW, SORRY

(YOU CAN FIND PICTUES IN GOOGLE IMAGE: TYPE IN ANIME MAGIC OR ANIME __insert magic being in here__)

What year you are in depends on how old you are:
Year 1: 10-11
Year 2: 12-14
Year 3: 15-17
Year 4: 18

Username (linnk user):
Character Name (First and Last Name):
What are you ? (Mage, summoner, ect):
Year:
How long were you a Fallen ?:
Picture (in spolier):
Bio:

Indviuals questions you must answer:

*If you are an Angel: Are you becuming to be Devious (like a devil)?
*If you are a Devil: Are you devious or nice (becuming to be like an angel) ?
*If you are a Black Mage: What element(s) do you Posses ?
*If you are a White Mage: What special Healing Power can you do ?
*If you are a Summoner: What is your Aeon ? (PUT PIC IN SPOILER)
*If you re a Witch/Wizard: Do you cast spells by using your wand or your bare hands ?
*If you are a Human: How are you related to the Magic World ? Was your mom or dad or uncle or ect. a Magic being? If so, What were they? Will you soon have Magic Powers soon ?

Wait to be approved before RP Please and PLEASE make one character. One character per user
President
5336 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Somewhere ...
Offline
Posted 8/16/10 , edited 8/17/10
Username: Luz123anime
Character Name: Luz Katsumi
What are you ?: Black Mage
Year: 2
How Long were you a Fallen ? Since i was 5
Picture:

Bio: My mom is the owner of Fallen Academy. She is a black mage as well. a powerful one at tht too. I try to follow in on her footsteps. i want to be like my mom. Powerful, beautiful, graceful, kind, caring. I am 14 years old. I can be outgoing and funny. i bring it to the battle field .I am the president of student council
What element(s) do you Posses ?: All 5 elements (fire wind water thunder ice)
Student
3108 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / The account PockyPop
Offline
Posted 8/17/10 , edited 8/17/10
UserNAme: Mikiamuletspade20
Character Name: Mikuyu Hitachi
What are you: Angel
Year: 2
How long were you a fallen: Since I was 7
Pic:



Bio: I died in a hurricane when I was 6. My sister Erika Hitachi, and she is a black mage. Im a shy 12 year old but can be really outgoing when you get to meet me. Im also really cheerful and positive, but I can hold up even after alot of hits in battle.
Are you becoming devious like a devil: No, but I do like play some gags on my sister.

UserName: (Above)
Character Name: Erika Hitachi
What are you: Black Mage
Year: 2
How long were you a fallen: Since I was 6.
Pic:

Bio: I was away when the hurricane happened in our village. Im a 14 year old and black mage. Mikuyu and I are pretty much best friends. Im usualy really loud and happy,much like my little sis!
What are you elements: Fire, Thunder, Ice.
President
5336 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Somewhere ...
Offline
Posted 8/18/10 , edited 8/18/10

mikiamuletspade20 wrote:

UserNAme: Mikiamuletspade20
Character Name: Mikuyu Hitachi
What are you: Angel
Year: 2
How long were you a fallen: Since I was 7
Pic:



Bio: I died in a hurricane when I was 6. My sister Erika Hitachi, and she is a black mage. Im a shy 12 year old but can be really outgoing when you get to meet me. Im also really cheerful and positive, but I can hold up even after alot of hits in battle.
Are you becoming devious like a devil: No, but I do like play some gags on my sister.

UserName: (Above)
Character Name: Erika Hitachi
What are you: Black Mage
Year: 2
How long were you a fallen: Since I was 6.
Pic:

Bio: I was away when the hurricane happened in our village. Im a 14 year old and black mage. Mikuyu and I are pretty much best friends. Im usualy really loud and happy,much like my little sis!
What are you elements: Fire, Thunder, Ice.


Approved ! your suppose to make one character but this one will slide snice they are sisters ^^
Student
2096 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / My house
Offline
Posted 8/18/10
Username (linnk user):Starkid90
Character Name: Neko Higurashi
What are you ? Black mage
Year: 2
How long were you a Fallen ?: since i was 8
Picture:

Boi: I witnessed the death of my mother because of a flood. im a 13 Black mage.I'm quite nice and i fight for whats right
My Elements:Water, Air, earth,lava
President
5336 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Somewhere ...
Offline
Posted 8/18/10 , edited 8/18/10

starkid90 wrote:

Username (linnk user):Starkid90
Character Name: Neko Higurashi
What are you ? Black mage
Year: 2
How long were you a Fallen ?: since i was 8
Picture:

Boi: I witnessed the death of my mother because of a flood. im a 13 Black mage.I'm quite nice and i fight for whats right
My Elements:Water, Air, earth,lava


uhhm the elements you have to choose from is either : fire water wind thunder ice sorry
Student
2096 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / My house
Offline
Posted 8/18/10
sorry i didnt see it
Student
2096 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / My house
Offline
Posted 8/18/10

starkid90 wrote:

Username (linnk user):Starkid90
Character Name: Neko Higurashi
What are you ? Black mage
Year: 2
How long were you a Fallen ?: since i was 8
Picture:

Boi: I witnessed the death of my mother because of a flood. im a 13 Black mage.I'm quite nice and i fight for whats right
My Elements:Water, Air, earth,lava


Sorry ill change her eliments
My Elements:Water, fire, wind,
Student
2096 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / My house
Offline
Posted 8/18/10
So am i in?
President
5336 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Somewhere ...
Offline
Posted 8/18/10

starkid90 wrote:


starkid90 wrote:

Username (linnk user):Starkid90
Character Name: Neko Higurashi
What are you ? Black mage
Year: 2
How long were you a Fallen ?: since i was 8
Picture:

Boi: I witnessed the death of my mother because of a flood. im a 13 Black mage.I'm quite nice and i fight for whats right
My Elements:Water, Air, earth,lava


Sorry ill change her eliments
My Elements:Water, fire, wind,


APPROVED you may start RP
Student
6061 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/19/10

Username (linnk user):
Character Name (First and Last Name):
What are you ? (Mage, summoner, ect):
Year:
How long were you a Fallen ?:
Picture (in spolier):
Bio:

________________________________________________________________________________
Username: cherrrypandalover
character Name: miki
what are you ? black magic
year:2
how long are you a Fallen: since i was 7
Picture:
President
5336 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Somewhere ...
Offline
Posted 8/19/10

cherrypandalover wrote:


Username (linnk user):
Character Name (First and Last Name):
What are you ? (Mage, summoner, ect):
Year:
How long were you a Fallen ?:
Picture (in spolier):
Bio:

________________________________________________________________________________
Username: cherrrypandalover
character Name: miki
what are you ? black MAGE
year:2
how long are you a Fallen: since i was 7
Picture:


what are your elements? (fire, wind, ice, water, thunder)
Student
6061 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/19/10
oh they are ice and wind sorry I didn't put that in lolz
President
5336 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Somewhere ...
Offline
Posted 8/19/10

luz123anime wrote:


cherrypandalover wrote:


Username (linnk user):
Character Name (First and Last Name):
What are you ? (Mage, summoner, ect):
Year:
How long were you a Fallen ?:
Picture (in spolier):
Bio:

________________________________________________________________________________
Username: cherrrypandalover
character Name: miki
what are you ? black MAGE
year:2
how long are you a Fallen: since i was 7
Picture:


what are your elements? (fire, wind, ice, water, thunder)


APPROVED PLZ START RP
Student
4658 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / IN THE WORLD OF A...
Offline
Posted 8/20/10 , edited 8/21/10
Username: Vongola1994
Character Name: Cloud Amadieo the egale is zeek my pet bird that symbolize my wizard ninja clan
What are you ?: Wizard (Advance)
Year: 3
How Long were you a Fallen ? Since i was 5
Picture:
APRROVED PLZ START RP
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.