First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
(men) how to add 9+ years to your life span.
Posted 8/17/10 , edited 8/17/10
safe sex lowers the pleasure & rewardfeelling = therfor I would say only unsafe sex and manual applies here.




Posted 8/17/10
i need sex in my life, thats the way that ppl can live longer especilly women
25993 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Hogsmeade
Offline
Posted 8/17/10
Hmmmm fair enough, but can we say it works for girls too, then we got the excuse too ^^
18663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Small Wooded town...
Offline
Posted 8/17/10

cmatlick wrote:


Darkphoenix3450 wrote:


CecilTheDarkKnight_234 wrote:

so from my understating that having a healthy sex life adds years to your life? The only way i can see this happening is because having sex reduces stress in and on your body. Stress is a huge killer of men especially those with high blood pressure so I can see why this would help.


'Not just stress.. '

It also lowers testosterone levels that does a number on the human body, It lowers the chance of Getting Cancer 40%, It stimulates the bodies immune system, and is a great form of exercise. On top of that it also activate another human trait that stimulates Oxygen intake and regulates Hormone levels.


Their is also the use it or lose it factor. A person who is sexually active has a longer sexual life, before running into the age old problem known as impedance. Yes A virgin of 25 years may only have a shelf life of 10 years more before he has trouble getting it up.
Wile a sexually active person who been having sex since his late teens can expect good run way past his 50's with no impedance problems.




You mean impotence right? Cuz I was under the impression "impedance" had to do with the flow of electricity through a circuit..... If that's what you really meant, then by all means.......


Sorry spell checker failed me and I was in to much of a rush to go over what I said. Part of My mild ADD..
18663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Small Wooded town...
Offline
Posted 8/17/10

Keebie wrote:

Hmmmm fair enough, but can we say it works for girls too, then we got the excuse too ^^


'Yes It helps your skin, and Strengthens your metabolism making it more easy to lose a few extra pounds. ' So its all good.
43278 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 8/17/10
Source?
15006 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 8/17/10
good joke but it would be a good excuse to your girlfriend/wife to have more sex.
67 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 8/17/10
I am already on te roadto a very long life (;
1069 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Under The Sea
Offline
Posted 8/17/10
LOL ...i better get started then
1773 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / A rainy paradise...
Offline
Posted 8/17/10 , edited 8/17/10

Darkphoenix3450 wrote:


CecilTheDarkKnight_234 wrote:

so from my understating that having a healthy sex life adds years to your life? The only way i can see this happening is because having sex reduces stress in and on your body. Stress is a huge killer of men especially those with high blood pressure so I can see why this would help.


'Not just stress.. '

It also lowers testosterone levels that does a number on the human body, It lowers the chance of Getting Cancer 40%, It stimulates the bodies immune system, and is a great form of exercise. On top of that it also activate another human trait that stimulates Oxygen intake and regulates Hormone levels.


Their is also the use it or lose it factor. A person who is sexually active has a longer sexual life, before running into the age old problem known as impedance. Yes A virgin of 25 years may only have a shelf life of 10 years more before he has trouble getting it up.
Wile a sexually active person who been having sex since his late teens can expect good run way past his 50's with no impedance problems.




Sex only temporarily lowers your body's testosterone levels for a few hours. It causes a higher production of testosterone, you will have more testosterone after the temporary drop than before.

When you don't have sex, your testosterone will build up and rise. This build up peaks within one month and then declines. So guys that haven't had sex in a while will have less testosterone than sexually active guys. The same thing applies for girls.
25993 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Hogsmeade
Offline
Posted 8/17/10

Darkphoenix3450 wrote:


Keebie wrote:

Hmmmm fair enough, but can we say it works for girls too, then we got the excuse too ^^


'Yes It helps your skin, and Strengthens your metabolism making it more easy to lose a few extra pounds. ' So its all good.


Woop woop !

44 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 8/18/10
I'm not gonna have sex just for the 9+ years of life span. I'm gonna fuck for my own pleasure! And hers
Posted 8/18/10
Well OP it doesn't look like you're gonna be living for very long....


605 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 8/18/10
Thats not hapening but maybe i can do a little dance to pass the time
18663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Small Wooded town...
Offline
Posted 8/19/10

Pollucks wrote:

Well OP it doesn't look like you're gonna be living for very long....






Let me see I work-out little over 1 hour a day at the gym with my old school friends, I run 3 miles 2 times a week sometimes more, I am a scientist (so Brains, and some money stability), I have two Fuc% buddies to replace and an ex who I am still occasionally sexually active with. (so hard to get along with, but good in bed.)

I don't know I think I am physically active enough (SEX, and exercise), healthy enough (no illnesses, strong Immune System, strong body, don't smoke, no allergies,)


I am always open to having more female Friends with benefits, So if your interested, maby I can show you why ladies keep coming back for more.

(but then it could also be do to the fact I am a good cook, and know how to romance the ladies as well.)
(AND YOU KNOW THE LADIES LOVE CHARACTERS LIKE Dr.HOUSE. "self centered brilliant Atheist who have a LARGE ego!" .)


" I must thank you I have been meaning to update my pics, " i have 160 new pics to sort.. I will up load a few.. "
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.