First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
(men) how to add 9+ years to your life span.
4295 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Youtube!
Offline
Posted 8/19/10
After reading the title, i kinda saw this coming.
uh... no pun intended. :3
130 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 8/19/10

sheebi wrote:

Because testosterone litteraly wears the body down, and ejaculation lowers testosterone output.

But this is misleading, because "lots and lots of sex" seriously lowers zinc needed for the brain, eyes, nervous system, and immune system. one ejaculation daily is all that is suggested.


Wrong. Ejaculation raises testosterone levels, however it's not enough to have any noticable effect on anything.
Posted 8/19/10

Darkphoenix3450 wrote:


Pollucks wrote:

Well OP it doesn't look like you're gonna be living for very long....






Let me see I work-out little over 1 hour a day at the gym with my old school friends, I run 3 miles 2 times a week sometimes more, I am a scientist (so Brains, and some money stability), I have two Fuc% buddies to replace and an ex who I am still occasionally sexually active with. (so hard to get along with, but good in bed.)

I don't know I think I am physically active enough (SEX, and exercise), healthy enough (no illnesses, strong Immune System, strong body, don't smoke, no allergies,)


I am always open to having more female Friends with benefits, So if your interested, maby I can show you why ladies keep coming back for more.

(but then it could also be do to the fact I am a good cook, and know how to romance the ladies as well.)
(AND YOU KNOW THE LADIES LOVE CHARACTERS LIKE Dr.HOUSE. "self centered brilliant Atheist who have a LARGE ego!" .)


" I must thank you I have been meaning to update my pics, " i have 160 new pics to sort.. I will up load a few.. "


OH I see. You're a playa.
44 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 8/20/10

Pollucks wrote:


Darkphoenix3450 wrote:


Pollucks wrote:

Well OP it doesn't look like you're gonna be living for very long....






Let me see I work-out little over 1 hour a day at the gym with my old school friends, I run 3 miles 2 times a week sometimes more, I am a scientist (so Brains, and some money stability), I have two Fuc% buddies to replace and an ex who I am still occasionally sexually active with. (so hard to get along with, but good in bed.)

I don't know I think I am physically active enough (SEX, and exercise), healthy enough (no illnesses, strong Immune System, strong body, don't smoke, no allergies,)


I am always open to having more female Friends with benefits, So if your interested, maby I can show you why ladies keep coming back for more.

(but then it could also be do to the fact I am a good cook, and know how to romance the ladies as well.)
(AND YOU KNOW THE LADIES LOVE CHARACTERS LIKE Dr.HOUSE. "self centered brilliant Atheist who have a LARGE ego!" .)


" I must thank you I have been meaning to update my pics, " i have 160 new pics to sort.. I will up load a few.. "


OH I see. You're a playa.


Nah, he just got hella money. Look at him can't be anything but money aha.
10185 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / N.Y.
Offline
Posted 8/20/10

impala1 wrote:

Does sex with yourself count?


IDK might try one day
16887 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 8/20/10
i thought smoking makes you live longer =(
Posted 8/20/10 , edited 8/20/10

Bassist2010 wrote:


sheebi wrote:

Because testosterone litteraly wears the body down, and ejaculation lowers testosterone output.

But this is misleading, because "lots and lots of sex" seriously lowers zinc needed for the brain, eyes, nervous system, and immune system. one ejaculation daily is all that is suggested.


Wrong. Ejaculation raises testosterone levels, however it's not enough to have any noticable effect on anything.


It does lower it, and the zink required for it to be made as well. it causes your body to produce more afterward because of any imbalance that may be present, making people THINK the body didnt lose any. But it is physically impossible to gain testosterone by which you say. Feel free to read a book on it. (actually written by a doctor)
Heeku 
32279 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 8/20/10
Why would you want to live longer anyways.. unless you are really happy at that age that is.. o-o
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.