First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
What’s the definition of virginity?
10452 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 6/1/07 , edited 6/1/07
What actions do you think takes a person's virginity? (Keep it as PG-13as possible.) Because I know a lot of people still consider themselves virgins after oral sex, but for me oral sex=sex.

Now, I’ve never actually had sex. My bodies never been touched, but I have had my hand down a girl’s pants before. There were no (let’s be mature here) ejaculations involved. Much to my dismay I haven’t been able to consider myself a -true- virgin sense then. So why do you think?

P.S: I don't think rape counts. For me it requires a mental or emmotional choice!

EDIT:
What about masturbation? I don't think that counts, but some people do. Women break their hyman, and men spill their seeds. I think it requires two parties but... *Shrug*

18981 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 6/1/07
What the hell is with all these virginity threads?
10452 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 6/1/07
^Topics come in waves.
12 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/1/07 , edited 10/12/09
..
3335 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/1/07
^^^agreed. so many have been showing up!
seraph you're still a virgin. congratulations...
13903 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Houston, TX
Offline
Posted 6/1/07
When you pop a girl's cherry (penetrate the hymen), but some people think the act of a penis entering the vagina itself, whether it was for a split second or not, means they've lost their virginity. They base virginity on the genitals, so cunnilingus or fellatio does not count, but lately I've been hearing about people asking "Is your mouth still a virgin" LOL!!!!

Rape counts for the most part because their hymen is ripped, their vaginas have been penetrated... etc etc. Also since most people take virginity as purity and innocence, those are gone as well.
10452 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 6/1/07

flippizzle wrote:

When you pop a girl's cherry (penetrate the hymen), but some people think the act of a penis entering the vagina itself, whether it was for a split second or not, means they've lost their virginity. They base virginity on the genitals, so cunnilingus or fellatio does not count, but lately I've been hearing about people asking "Is your mouth still a virgin" LOL!!!!

Rape counts for the most part because their hymen is ripped, their vaginas have been penetrated... etc etc. Also since most people take virginity as purity and innocence, those are gone as well.


Well, I know a girl who's quite innocent and she's been rapped (She's like five or six.) It's a dazzed innocence, but innocence none the less. Well, you say that part of virginity is purity and innocence, but you can loose those without tearing the hymen.

Also a woman can tear that through like, Horse ridding, heavy work out, or accidents. Would you consider her no longer a virgin?
10149 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Home of SeaBiscuit
Offline
Posted 6/1/07

SeraphAlford wrote:


flippizzle wrote:

When you pop a girl's cherry (penetrate the hymen), but some people think the act of a penis entering the vagina itself, whether it was for a split second or not, means they've lost their virginity. They base virginity on the genitals, so cunnilingus or fellatio does not count, but lately I've been hearing about people asking "Is your mouth still a virgin" LOL!!!!

Rape counts for the most part because their hymen is ripped, their vaginas have been penetrated... etc etc. Also since most people take virginity as purity and innocence, those are gone as well.


Well, I know a girl who's quite innocent and she's been rapped (She's like five or six.) It's a dazzed innocence, but innocence none the less. Well, you say that part of virginity is purity and innocence, but you can loose those without tearing the hymen.

Also a woman can tear that through like, Horse ridding, heavy work out, or accidents. Would you consider her no longer a virgin?


Accidents such as jumping on top of a fire hydrant? >=]

I say its the fact you have your genitalia inserted into any hole of another person's body. This include the mouth, anus.., vagina, ears, nose, eyes w/e.
6212 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / US
Offline
Posted 6/1/07
Distraught pretty girl: "I've lost my virginity!"
Benny Hill: "Do you still have the box it came in?"
13903 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Houston, TX
Offline
Posted 6/1/07

SeraphAlford wrote:


flippizzle wrote:

When you pop a girl's cherry (penetrate the hymen), but some people think the act of a penis entering the vagina itself, whether it was for a split second or not, means they've lost their virginity. They base virginity on the genitals, so cunnilingus or fellatio does not count, but lately I've been hearing about people asking "Is your mouth still a virgin" LOL!!!!

Rape counts for the most part because their hymen is ripped, their vaginas have been penetrated... etc etc. Also since most people take virginity as purity and innocence, those are gone as well.


Well, I know a girl who's quite innocent and she's been rapped (She's like five or six.) It's a dazzed innocence, but innocence none the less. Well, you say that part of virginity is purity and innocence, but you can loose those without tearing the hymen.

Also a woman can tear that through like, Horse ridding, heavy work out, or accidents. Would you consider her no longer a virgin?


Sorry I wasn't specific enough. I meant when the hymen is torn by the penis and not by physical accidents. Basically if a girl has had a penis inside of her, consensual or not, she is no longer a virgin. Innocence and purity are also lost, so you lose three things at once
5352 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 6/1/07
when you first receive anal you lose your virginity
6116 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Canada eh?!?!
Offline
Posted 6/1/07
i think that there is more than 1 Virginity that u can lose 1 is anal, 2, vagina and 3 mayb mouth????? thats what ppl say and my opion
821 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Scotland
Offline
Posted 6/1/07

Eros wrote:

Distraught pretty girl: "I've lost my virginity!"
Benny Hill: "Do you still have the box it came in?"


the box was lost in the mail lol
144 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Konoha
Offline
Posted 6/1/07
When you encounter your first sexual intercourse, that's when you lose your virginity.

I'm guessing. x]]

But there are like virginities in other contexts as well, I guess. o.o
1422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76
Offline
Posted 6/1/07

Korven wrote:

I think that ur not a virgin after penetration, thats my opinion. For me Oral doesn't count.


First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.