Post Reply Lovely Lake
Highest Angel
3631 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Celebrating my B-day
Offline
Posted 8/16/10


Wanna relax come here
High Angels
12250 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Potato land
Offline
Posted 8/17/10
Hikari: Haku... Haku where are you?
Haku: *growls*
Hikari: there you are! why are you here?
Haku: *whines and cuddles near the end of the bridge*
Hikari: Haku! *runs up to Haku* dont do that, you're afraid of wa-ahhh!! *grabs Haku falls into the water*
Highest Angel
3631 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Celebrating my B-day
Offline
Posted 8/17/10
Andy and Cayla come to the pier to relax, as Andy watches the girl fall . He removes his shirt and jumps in, pulling her from the water, with the animal. "Are you ok? " His eyes shimmer in the sun light, his voice cold but gentle.

Cayla runs over and wraps the girl with a towel. "You should be careful , no one knows how deep this water is. , by the way, I'm Cayla, this is my brother Andy "

(can u approve them o.o)
High Angels
12250 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Potato land
Offline
Posted 8/17/10

Itani wrote:

Andy and Cayla come to the pier to relax, as Andy watches the girl fall . He removes his shirt and jumps in, pulling her from the water, with the animal. "Are you ok? " His eyes shimmer in the sun light, his voice cold but gentle.

Cayla runs over and wraps the girl with a towel. "You should be careful , no one knows how deep this water is. , by the way, I'm Cayla, this is my brother Andy "

(can u approve them o.o)


Hikari: t-thank you... *blushes and hides behind her towel* I-i'm Hikari... and t-this is Haku...
Haku: *purs and cuddles closer to Hikari*
Hikari: I-i'm sorry... I-i made you catch me, b-but you didnt n-need to...

(by the way she is in her main form that makes her look 10)
Highest Angel
3631 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Celebrating my B-day
Offline
Posted 8/17/10

vampireznbearzluvr wrote:


Itani wrote:

Andy and Cayla come to the pier to relax, as Andy watches the girl fall . He removes his shirt and jumps in, pulling her from the water, with the animal. "Are you ok? " His eyes shimmer in the sun light, his voice cold but gentle.

Cayla runs over and wraps the girl with a towel. "You should be careful , no one knows how deep this water is. , by the way, I'm Cayla, this is my brother Andy "

(can u approve them o.o)


Hikari: t-thank you... *blushes and hides behind her towel* I-i'm Hikari... and t-this is Haku...
Haku: *purs and cuddles closer to Hikari*
Hikari: I-i'm sorry... I-i made you catch me, b-but you didnt n-need to...

(by the way she is in her main form that makes her look 10)


Andy smiles and offers his hand. "I'm sorry. Do u need anything ?
High Angels
12250 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Potato land
Offline
Posted 8/17/10

Itani wrote:


vampireznbearzluvr wrote:


Itani wrote:

Andy and Cayla come to the pier to relax, as Andy watches the girl fall . He removes his shirt and jumps in, pulling her from the water, with the animal. "Are you ok? " His eyes shimmer in the sun light, his voice cold but gentle.

Cayla runs over and wraps the girl with a towel. "You should be careful , no one knows how deep this water is. , by the way, I'm Cayla, this is my brother Andy "

(can u approve them o.o)


Hikari: t-thank you... *blushes and hides behind her towel* I-i'm Hikari... and t-this is Haku...
Haku: *purs and cuddles closer to Hikari*
Hikari: I-i'm sorry... I-i made you catch me, b-but you didnt n-need to...

(by the way she is in her main form that makes her look 10)


Andy smiles and offers his hand. "I'm sorry. Do u need anything ?


Hikari: n-no... *gets up and hands the towel* I will be out of your way now *changes into her unknown form and starts walking away, still blushing* come.. Haku
Haku: *looks at Andy, growls and runs after Hikari, who is going to the other side of the lake, to sit and sleep*

(i forgot to add to her personality, she is also stubborn and shy oh and when she changes, she grows and shrinks)
Highest Angel
3631 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Celebrating my B-day
Offline
Posted 8/17/10
Andy smiles and offers his hand. "I'm sorry. Do u need anything ?

Hikari: n-no... *gets up and hands the towel* I will be out of your way now *changes into her unknown form and starts walking away, still blushing* come.. Haku
Haku: *looks at Andy, growls and runs after Hikari, who is going to the other side of the lake, to sit and sleep*

(i forgot to add to her personality, she is also stubborn and shy oh and when she changes, she grows and shrinks)

Andy and Cayla sat the pier and stuck their feet in the water. "gosh...The sun is bright!
High Angels
12250 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Potato land
Offline
Posted 8/17/10

Itani wrote:

Andy and Cayla sat the pier and stuck their feet in the water. "gosh...The sun is bright!


Hikari: *sits and closes her eyes* finally... i can rest... Haku? *opens her eyes and sees Haku swiming to the other end, to Andy and Cayla* HAKU!! what are you doing?!?!? *looks around to see her bag missing* oh no... she's gonna talk to them...
Haku: *jumps up on the pier and shakes, dropping the bag* ... *looks up at Andy and then opens the bag, pulling out a sketch book and pen* grr... *writes "Hello, Thank you for saving me and Hikari" and shows it to Andy and Cayla*...
Hikari: *gets up and runs around the lake, trying to get to Haku, mummbling* Haku... your in trouble when I get you...
Highest Angel
3631 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Celebrating my B-day
Offline
Posted 8/17/10

vampireznbearzluvr wrote:


Itani wrote:

Andy and Cayla sat the pier and stuck their feet in the water. "gosh...The sun is bright!


Hikari: *sits and closes her eyes* finally... i can rest... Haku? *opens her eyes and sees Haku swiming to the other end, to Andy and Cayla* HAKU!! what are you doing?!?!? *looks around to see her bag missing* oh no... she's gonna talk to them...
Haku: *jumps up on the pier and shakes, dropping the bag* ... *looks up at Andy and then opens the bag, pulling out a sketch book and pen* grr... *writes "Hello, Thank you for saving me and Hikari" and shows it to Andy and Cayla*...
Hikari: *gets up and runs around the lake, trying to get to Haku, mummbling* Haku... your in trouble when I get you...


Andy sees the little creature he saved and the note. "Uh... sure... no problem ...
High Angels
12250 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Potato land
Offline
Posted 8/17/10

Itani wrote:


vampireznbearzluvr wrote:


Itani wrote:

Andy and Cayla sat the pier and stuck their feet in the water. "gosh...The sun is bright!


Hikari: *sits and closes her eyes* finally... i can rest... Haku? *opens her eyes and sees Haku swiming to the other end, to Andy and Cayla* HAKU!! what are you doing?!?!? *looks around to see her bag missing* oh no... she's gonna talk to them...
Haku: *jumps up on the pier and shakes, dropping the bag* ... *looks up at Andy and then opens the bag, pulling out a sketch book and pen* grr... *writes "Hello, Thank you for saving me and Hikari" and shows it to Andy and Cayla*...
Hikari: *gets up and runs around the lake, trying to get to Haku, mummbling* Haku... your in trouble when I get you...


Andy sees the little creature he saved and the note. "Uh... sure... no problem ...


Haku: *flips to another page and writes, "I'm sorry for Hikari's stubbornness. She is really greatful of of what you did for her." and shows it*
Hikari: *arrives at the pier on her neko form, really bad, with an anime vein on her head* Haku... why did you do that...
Haku: *whimpers and hides behind Andy* ...
Hikari: *blushes and bows* sorry... she tends to try to do things for me...
Haku: *looks from behind Andy and has puppy eyes*
Highest Angel
3631 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Celebrating my B-day
Offline
Posted 8/18/10

Andy sees the little creature he saved and the note. "Uh... sure... no problem ...

Haku: *flips to another page and writes, "I'm sorry for Hikari's stubbornness. She is really greatful of of what you did for her." and shows it*
Hikari: *arrives at the pier on her neko form, really bad, with an anime vein on her head* Haku... why did you do that...
Haku: *whimpers and hides behind Andy* ...
Hikari: *blushes and bows* sorry... she tends to try to do things for me...
Haku: *looks from behind Andy and has puppy eyes*

Andy looks to the fox and pulls it to his arms. "Why so mean to the little guy?"

Cayla chuckles. "I'm so sorry "
High Angels
12250 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Potato land
Offline
Posted 8/19/10

Itani wrote:

Andy looks to the fox and pulls it to his arms. "Why so mean to the little guy?"

Cayla chuckles. "I'm so sorry "


Hikari: *blushes* s-sorry... *looks down* i guess i'm not fit to have it like Mother said... *laughs nervously* You can keep her for a while if you want, I need to go rest *turns and wags her tail a bit* have fun, return her here when you get tired of her *walks off to a shaded(-ish) place*
Haku: *whimpers and puts its tails and ears down, sadden*
Angel Citizens
5733 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / nowheres o.o
Offline
Posted 8/19/10
Tsuyomi:
-standing at the shore looking out on the water & sighs-

ok....yacht?.....

-nothing happens & i look annoyed-
luxury recreational boat above 100 ft with high quality sails, a computer navigational system with high class rooms a full bar & dinning area....
-a big luxury yacht appears & climbs aboard looking around-
create shortcut :yacht
Angel Citizens
21735 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Where Pigs Fly.
Offline
Posted 8/25/10
yume: so pretty!!
You must be logged in to post.