Post Reply helping mei
Moderator
3844 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 8/17/10 , edited 8/17/10
we give

-critics( you write or draw some thing and i tell you what i think)
-horoscopes
-tips
-advice
-how tos?
-crafts
-recipes
-you can Request contests
-and characters

please quote is
if you are skip please pm me true_hope
Moderator
3597 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Anchorage Alaska
Offline
Posted 8/17/10 , edited 8/17/10

true_hope wrote:

we give

-critics( you write or draw some thing and i tell you what i think)
-horoscopes
-tips
-advice
-how tos?
-crafts
-recipes
-you can Request contests
-and characters

please quote is
if you are skip please pm me true_hope



Yeah! Ok, I drew this picture, but I don't know what I think of it...


See, I'm writing a story with her it. Her name is Chiyo, and she half dog demon (parody to InuYasha). She can get embarrsed easily, but she's also stubburn, and doesn't let anyone see her kind side. She was forced into this Kimono, so thats why she blushing. what do you think cupcake?? XD Sorry for the badness of the picture, I got a crappy scanner
Moderator
3844 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 8/17/10

ChibiGinger wrote:


true_hope wrote:

we give

-critics( you write or draw some thing and i tell you what i think)
-horoscopes
-tips
-advice
-how tos?
-crafts
-recipes
-you can Request contests
-and characters

please quote is
if you are skip please pm me true_hope



Yeah! Ok, I drew this picture, but I don't know what I think of it...


See, I'm writing a story with her it. Her name is Chiyo, and she half dog demon (parody to InuYasha). She can get embarrsed easily, but she's also stubburn, and doesn't let anyone see her kind side. She was forced into this Kimono, so thats why she blushing. what do you think cupcake?? XD Sorry for the badness of the picture, I got a crappy scanner


GOOD can you show me more
Moderator
3597 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Anchorage Alaska
Offline
Posted 8/17/10

true_hope wrote:


ChibiGinger wrote:


true_hope wrote:

we give

-critics( you write or draw some thing and i tell you what i think)
-horoscopes
-tips
-advice
-how tos?
-crafts
-recipes
-you can Request contests
-and characters

please quote is
if you are skip please pm me true_hope



Yeah! Ok, I drew this picture, but I don't know what I think of it...


See, I'm writing a story with her it. Her name is Chiyo, and she half dog demon (parody to InuYasha). She can get embarrsed easily, but she's also stubburn, and doesn't let anyone see her kind side. She was forced into this Kimono, so thats why she blushing. what do you think cupcake?? XD Sorry for the badness of the picture, I got a crappy scanner


GOOD can you show me more


Haha, yeah! Thank you! Its really colorful my my scanner killed the color D: here is two more:

This is Kanna from InuYasha. She never has a face expression, but I gave her one anyways! And she is in a Sailor Fuku! But I made her WAY to skinny


My friend helped me with this one I did the face and hair, and she did the body... she told it me it was me and put a cat hat on it... I guess the cat hat is like my character item...

And for the record, my given birth name is really Ceara, but everyone calls me Ginger, so I tell people it is my real name cuz they can never say my birth name right (it's like the singer 'Ciara') but my mom told me to sign it in my birth name cuz she HATES the name Ginger, although everyone calls me that XD Some people don't even know thats not my birth name. Anyways, did it come out ok?? I drew this a LONG time ago... ;D THANKS!!!
Moderator
3844 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 8/17/10


good good did you get the pm and wall post
Moderator
3597 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Anchorage Alaska
Offline
Posted 8/17/10

true_hope wrote:



good good did you get the pm and wall post




Heres your picture Cupcake!! I'll scan a clean version later!! I used to not like it, but I like it a bit more!!! :3 :3 :3


Moderator
3844 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 8/17/10
IT IS GREAT YOU SHOULD HAVE A DRAWING SHOP HERE WHERE YOU DO REQUEST AND I CAN HELP!

Moderator
3597 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Anchorage Alaska
Offline
Posted 8/17/10
Umm, Ok!!! I'll scan it on later, and it should look better! I'm happy you like like it!
Posted 8/17/10 , edited 8/17/10

true_hope wrote:

we give

-critics( you write or draw some thing and i tell you what i think)
-horoscopes
-tips
-advice
-how tos?
-crafts
-recipes
-you can Request contests
-and characters

please quote is
if you are skip please pm me true_hope



erm yeah this is what happens when i can't go to bed
so yeah please tell me what you think ^^
its actually one of my best drawings
Yosh i know it has ALOT of erase marks i tried to fix it..O.O
Moderator
3844 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 8/17/10

it is it is so so so good show me more
Posted 8/17/10

true_hope wrote:


it is it is so so so good show me more

this one is for my friend she requested it A LONG time ago but this one that i redrew its a mix
of Ino and Sakura form Naruto Shippuden


I got bored so i drew this one of my vision on one of my Role-play characters

Ha this one is a funny story (: my friend/Half-Cousin , wanted a mushroom picture but then she wanted
it to be a vampire and soon as i was done..she wanted a neko Vampire mushroom (:
and then i was writing Mushroom and ended up putting 2 SH's XD


this is a sketch of a girl from one of the books i got to teach me how to draw (:
but it didn;t turn out how i wanted the shading is all off and too many erase marks DX



Moderator
3844 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 8/17/10


it is so good i uplord all drawing post in pictures form helping mei posts but you showed so many can you please post it for me
Posted 8/17/10

true_hope wrote:



it is so good i upload all drawing post in pictures form helping mei posts but you showed so many can you please post it for me


Yeah (: i will do that ^^ plus i have them all saved so its only fair
Moderator
3844 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 8/17/10


thank you
You must be logged in to post.