looking for the chosen
Moderator
8444 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / United States of...
Offline
Posted 8/17/10 , edited 9/14/10
i need responsible mods who can handle the group in my absence. i need to be able to trust you to make decision that benefit this wonderful project. also need to be creative and active. all ideas are excepted.sometimes i can't decided on what is a good idea or not so some idea's will be decided by majority vote, so i again i really need modes that will be able to make decision that benefit X-Gear....if YOU think u can handle this then please sign up here.

also i'm looking for a mod is artistically creative and can use Photoshop really well(or moderately well)
Posted 8/18/10
I'll apply.

I've been looking for an active RP, and if I can do anything to make/keep this one active then I'll do it. Emmzi knows me so if you need to ask someone about me you can ask her.

I have Photoshop CS3 and use it regularly. I'm not that much of an artist, but I can make whatever needs to be made.
Creator
Emmzi 
23787 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Sweden
Offline
Posted 8/18/10
Isn't the mods you have good enough? I feel so useless DX
Moderator
8444 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / United States of...
Offline
Posted 8/18/10

Emmzi wrote:

Isn't the mods you have good enough? I feel so useless DX


well the only active ones i have are u and silentdagger and if i am absent for awhile i will need a strong group of trusting leader who can protect this wonderful world of mine from being destroyed by a huge meteor(in other word keeping this place active)
Creator
Emmzi 
23787 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Sweden
Offline
Posted 8/18/10


You know that you can always count on me
Moderator
8444 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / United States of...
Offline
Posted 8/19/10

M4ge wrote:

I'll apply.

I've been looking for an active RP, and if I can do anything to make/keep this one active then I'll do it. Emmzi knows me so if you need to ask someone about me you can ask her.

I have Photoshop CS3 and use it regularly. I'm not that much of an artist, but I can make whatever needs to be made.


awesome your hired
Moderator
32024 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / outside your hous...
Offline
Posted 8/23/10

exo2400 wrote:


M4ge wrote:

I'll apply.

I've been looking for an active RP, and if I can do anything to make/keep this one active then I'll do it. Emmzi knows me so if you need to ask someone about me you can ask her.

I have Photoshop CS3 and use it regularly. I'm not that much of an artist, but I can make whatever needs to be made.


awesome your hired


I would like to be a mod....

i am alright with editing photos and stuff. also ive have made alot of groups so i have experience.. also i have good ideas
Moderator
8444 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / United States of...
Offline
Posted 8/23/10

kster_9111 wrote:

I would like to be a mod....

i am alright with editing photos and stuff. also ive have made alot of groups so i have experience.. also i have good ideas


u are accepted welcome to the council
Moderator
34567 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / some were
Offline
Posted 8/31/10
i am able
Moderator
8444 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / United States of...
Offline
Posted 9/5/10

Chase7856 wrote:

i am able


ok ur accepted(sry it took so long nvr noticed the rply)
Moderator
34567 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / some were
Offline
Posted 9/6/10


it is ok
You must be logged in to post.