First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Speed Bridge City
Posted 8/19/10
*Walking nearby the two in hiding* What a stupid day, being told to work overtime because of those stupid fangirls who won't leave me alone. Maybe I should work in a place where I won't be bothered by such stupidity. *sighs, stops walking* What is this, an ambush? Whoever is hiding would do well to come out now... *grips Gungnir on his back* ...before you make me have to get you myself.
Moderator
32024 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / outside your hous...
Offline
Posted 8/19/10

silentdagger wrote:

"Wouldn't it be better to fight?" She sighed, though stood up. "Lead the way, then."


ok over here

hides behind a pile of trshed cars
Moderator
26597 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Waiting for somew...
Offline
Posted 8/19/10
"Clearly it is you who is provoking, we have not done anything wrong at all. You merely assume that we are planning an 'ambush'." she said, narrowing her eyes as she stepped out. "Or maybe it's your own stupidity that leads you to the conclusion that people are drawn to you."

Moderator
32024 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / outside your hous...
Offline
Posted 8/19/10
thinks-great , now were gonna have to fight

hey we dont want any trouble smiles
Posted 8/19/10 , edited 8/19/10
When I see a bunch of little kids hiding behind cars I assume that someone's laid a trap for me, its been like that for as long as I remember. Well seeing as it isn't an ambush, why don't you both run home? Little kids shouldn't be messing with scary men like me. *smirks*

Moderator
32024 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / outside your hous...
Offline
Posted 8/19/10 , edited 8/19/10
trust me , we dont need lay no trap and we not little kids either
Moderator
26597 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Waiting for somew...
Offline
Posted 8/19/10

"Once again, it is your own stupidity that leads you to this conclusion. You consider yourself scary? There are a lot more, and greater things to fear. It's not like you actually look 'scary', as you so say."
Posted 8/19/10 , edited 8/19/10
I honestly wouldn't care if you did. I'm not really in the mood to deal with you kids anyway. *snickers* Oh? I don't look scary huh? Tell me, miss. What do I look like to you?
Moderator
32024 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / outside your hous...
Offline
Posted 8/19/10
looks over at her This is probabaly a good time to tell me what your X gear ability is
Moderator
26597 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Waiting for somew...
Offline
Posted 8/19/10 , edited 8/19/10
"You look like an ignorant fool." she said. "Actually, it's more like you sound like one." She stepped out, fully into the sun. "Besides, it's perfect weather today." she drew her katana, narrowing her eyes. "You'll see." she said to her gang member.
Posted 8/19/10 , edited 8/19/10
(Confused how to reply when you both talk about different stuff at the same time lol.)
Moderator
32024 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / outside your hous...
Offline
Posted 8/19/10 , edited 8/19/10
(rigth we shoudl stay on one topic lmao )

Ok if you say so

ice starts to cover hand
Posted 8/19/10
Oh? An ignorant fool hm? I suppose the eyes and ears of the unworthy are as useless as I had assumed they were. *grips Gungnir with left hand* Those who would think to challenge Odin the King of Ebon have no place in this world.
Moderator
26597 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Waiting for somew...
Offline
Posted 8/19/10
Ryn slashed out, an empty swing. A shadow flickered, a small wound appeared on him, just a little more than a light cut. She smiled, she was in her element. "Good. Everything's fine." she murmured.
Posted 8/19/10
Impressive. To lay a wound on a God is quite a feat. However, you didn't think that you could defeat a God with something like that, did you? No matter. *points to Drake* You there. Ice-boy. Lets see if you can do any better than this wimp with the katana. Free shot, come on. *snickers*
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.