First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Speed Bridge City
Moderator
32024 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / outside your hous...
Offline
Posted 8/19/10 , edited 8/19/10
well since my powers are not a secret anymore i guess i should show you

freezes his feets to the ground , then throws ice shards
Posted 8/19/10
What is this... *swings Gungnir in a circular motion, knocking all the shards to the side except for the last one which he catches with his right hand* You honestly expect to hurt someone with these? Pathetic. *throws it at Ryn*
Moderator
32024 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / outside your hous...
Offline
Posted 8/19/10
well maybe you shoudlnt have touched that last one , cuz the shards dont just dont cut you they start to grow on you

ice starst to cover your body
Posted 8/19/10
(Gonna let SD respond first then gonna react to the ice thingy)
Moderator
32024 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / outside your hous...
Offline
Posted 8/19/10
(ok)
Moderator
26597 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Waiting for somew...
Offline
Posted 8/19/10
(sorry about that, was eating lunch)

"You think I'm a wimp? Lame." Spun shadows emerged and crushed the shard just before it reached her; she now stood half in the light.
Moderator
32024 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / outside your hous...
Offline
Posted 8/19/10
(no its ok)

Posted 8/19/10 , edited 8/19/10
(Haha, the offline status threw me off for a second SD.)

Oh, so that's the trick hm? Well it is a rather good attempt. *the Ice melts off instantaneously* Unfortunately, the heat from even a tiny bit of the electricity Gungnir can create can melt it. *sighs, turns around* You two should really learn to observe before starting trouble. *points at Ryn with right hand* You, wimp. Don't think I don't know how you cut me. You rely on the power of shadows nearby. Now, what would happen if... *uses Rule of the Emperor to surround Ryn with lightbulbs* ...I were to make the whole area around you shadowless? You'd be majorly disadvantaged. *points to Drake with Gungnir* You, Ice-boy. Your tricks aren't useless, but you use them too carelessly. You throw them out as if you expect your opponent isn't smart enough to handle them. You need to be more inconspicuous. Like me for instance... *uses Thunder Reign while pointing Gungnir at Drake, then starts to walk away* Remember my words and become stronger so that you both may have a shot at being chosen. *vanishes*

(Gonna eat/sleep, up for 29 hours so far n_n)

Moderator
32024 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / outside your hous...
Offline
Posted 8/19/10
(ok bye)

well at least he didnt kill us you ok?

thinks-he may be right
Moderator
26597 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Waiting for somew...
Offline
Posted 8/19/10
"With light, there must always be darkness." she said, though sheathed her katana. "I'm fine." she muttered. "He couldn't have, either way." She returned to the shadows, away from him, then blinked several times, shaking her head. Still can't see well, damnit. It's worse now, after the bloody lights. she thought.

( Bye, then.)
Moderator
32024 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / outside your hous...
Offline
Posted 8/19/10
ok bye

walkes offf in diffrent direction
Moderator
26597 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Waiting for somew...
Offline
Posted 8/19/10
She nodded, then sat down, against an abandoned building, the shadows concealing her as she closed her eyes.
Moderator
32024 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / outside your hous...
Offline
Posted 8/19/10
Gets home , and walks into his room and falls on the bed and falls asleep

Posted 8/19/10 , edited 8/19/10
These kids nowadays, they're strong, but they aren't thinking of how to get better. *sitting on a fountain ledge in the middle of the city* Maybe if I push them hard enough, they might become worthy of being einherjar... *lies down* Not that it matters, I can purge this whole city without help. *long sigh* That kid froze half of my wallet, all the money inside shriveled up. Now I can't get dinner for the night. What to do...
Moderator
26597 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Waiting for somew...
Offline
Posted 8/19/10
Ryn entered the abandoned building, basking in the darkness as she sat down against a wall. She opened up a bottle and took energy pills, swallowing them down. Shaking off her weariness and thoughts, she settled into a restless sleep.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.