First  Prev  99  100  101  102  103  104  105  106  107  108  109  110  111  Next  Last
Sex before Marriage?
12 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M
Offline
Posted 4/26/11 , edited 4/26/11
Dr Pam explains that there are preventative measures you can take to prevent infidelity creeping into your relationship dynamic: "You don't have to allow your relationship slip into dangerous territory where either he - or you - feels like cheating. Feeling neglected or bored are two of the main reasons why people are unfaithful." The question is, how do you safeguard against neglect and boredom?



http://www.chanelborse.com/
Posted 4/26/11

rickey45 wrote:

Dr Pam explains that there are preventative measures you can take to prevent infidelity creeping into your relationship dynamic: "You don't have to allow your relationship slip into dangerous territory where either he - or you - feels like cheating. Feeling neglected or bored are two of the main reasons why people are unfaithful." The question is, how do you safeguard against neglect and boredom?



http://www.chanelborse.com/
I think the opposite is the solution, as in safeguarding from unrealistic expectation and instant gratifications. That's taking away the self-actualization and compassion needed for investing any kind of relationship with anyone, by stalling individuals' awareness on self-admiration and worst, narcissism, that's undermining the human heritage of humanity. And when the human mechanism for cheating and romantic attraction is neurologically and biochemically the same thing, thoughtfulness in the forms of consideration, compassion, and gratitude toward the relationship we have with each other is perhaps the only solution.
Posted 5/1/11
Sure, why not. I don't really know anyone that got married while still being a virgin. .__.
Posted 5/1/11 , edited 5/1/11

CrystalMeth- wrote:

Sure, why not. I don't really know anyone that got married while still being a virgin. .__.
Your subjective reality isn't sufficient justification for an objective moral argument, aka the naturalistic logic fallacy. Which BTW blinded your awareness from how sex as an addiction.
Posted 5/1/11
Go for it. As long as its safe and you're legal and ready to have it, why the hell not? Excuse the pun.
Posted 5/1/11

DomFortress wrote:


CrystalMeth- wrote:

Sure, why not. I don't really know anyone that got married while still being a virgin. .__.
Your subjective reality isn't sufficient justification for an objective moral argument, aka the naturalistic logic fallacy. Which BTW blinded your awareness from how sex as an addiction.


I was just saying what I think about the topic.
Let it go.
124 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / East Java, Indonesia
Offline
Posted 5/4/11
I hate to be rude... but I find it wrong in so many ways. In fact, you'd get caned for it here in Indonesia.. I'm sure of it [same for adultery]. Just an opinion.. because I know it's so common nowadays, especially in the US media [which spreads here very easily].
42865 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ♥ Aincrad ♥
Offline
Posted 5/4/11
After marriage. I think it's better because what if you have a kid...and you have to raise it...and then it gets messy.
2271 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Toronto, Canada
Offline
Posted 5/5/11
why are you virgin kids still obsessed with other people's sex lives?
Posted 5/26/11
Hey u don't kno when the hell Ur gunna die....

So I say sex it up but stay safe.....

36 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F
Offline
Posted 6/13/11
Sure why not!
31656 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / Construction land!
Offline
Posted 6/14/11
Meh, I have no problem with it. Besides, for some people, since marriage isn't an option, sex before it is a given. It doesn't mean that one is promiscuous; I'm not married and have only ever had 2 partners, so...
284 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / ιη тнє ¢ℓσυ∂ѕ.
Offline
Posted 6/14/11
My rule: When I'm ready, and it feels like the right time.
3396 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Pandemonium
Offline
Posted 6/16/11
Sex is great and natural. Most people awaken their sexuality in their early teen years, or even earlier, far too early to get married by today's standards and laws.
I say sex before marriage is okay, even if it can be "dangerous" if done recklessly.
Gotta be careful with that stuff.
4951 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / France
Offline
Posted 6/18/11
What if marriage doesn't apply to everyone? not everyone on earth gets married, so they should never have sex?
Sex before and after marriage is right, it's not wrong in any way.
First  Prev  99  100  101  102  103  104  105  106  107  108  109  110  111  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.