First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Your Soul's Scenario
137 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 12/17/11
Okay i have dreams about this place all the time, like way up in the sky theres a body of water that somehow levitates in the air, and in the middle of that water is a very huge, beautiful and expensive glass house much like an island of some sort in the air. And in the house is very expensive stuff also. It's always windy and cold but you don't fall off. ;o
Posted 12/17/11
An empty black hole, that's all I see.
Posted 12/18/11
A lake with lots of ducks waiting to be chased!
Posted 12/18/11

underlock wrote:

A lake with lots of ducks waiting to be chased!



Posted 12/18/11

AdamIdris101 wrote:


underlock wrote:

A lake with lots of ducks waiting to be chased!





Posted 12/18/11

underlock wrote:


AdamIdris101 wrote:


underlock wrote:

A lake with lots of ducks waiting to be chased!








Posted 12/18/11

AdamIdris101 wrote:


underlock wrote:


AdamIdris101 wrote:


underlock wrote:

A lake with lots of ducks waiting to be chased!










You think if I tie myself to 50 migrating ducks I'll be able to fly?
41518 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Kansas
Offline
Posted 12/18/11
honestly i see me being surrounded by a vast bamboo forest with ancient temples scattered throughout the area for me to go exploring and meditate in.. im white but i think i was chinese in a past life
Posted 12/18/11

darkshadow1988 wrote:

honestly i see me being surrounded by a vast bamboo forest with ancient temples scattered throughout the area for me to go exploring and meditate in.. im white but i think i was chinese in a past life


roflmao
Posted 12/18/11 , edited 12/18/11

underlock wrote:


AdamIdris101 wrote:


underlock wrote:


AdamIdris101 wrote:


underlock wrote:

A lake with lots of ducks waiting to be chased!










You think if I tie myself to 50 migrating ducks I'll be able to fly?


Yeah, I don't see why that wouldn't be possible. Excusee I have something in my eye. I'm sensitive and you have hurt me.
41518 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Kansas
Offline
Posted 12/18/11

underlock wrote:


darkshadow1988 wrote:

honestly i see me being surrounded by a vast bamboo forest with ancient temples scattered throughout the area for me to go exploring and meditate in.. im white but i think i was chinese in a past life


roflmao


i was actually kinda serious about that. i have always been attracted to eastern historical stuff and probably the BEST vacation i could ever think of would be going to china to see and pray at every temple i came across o.o
50126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 12/18/11
Hmmm.. mine will be a pretty much fantasy place.Where there will be two moons , a lot of stars , and a huge tree where I can sleep under. :0
96 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 1/10/12
My soul scenario would be.....

something like a green grassy field where you can just rest and see the sky full of high-tech vehicles passing by. Just to let you know I'm really fascinated in SciFi so uh...I like to be in a place like final fantasy 13.

5044 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/10/12
a dark forest, with withered trees surrounding me and an empty grave in a clearing with complete silence and no livng thing other than me
4371 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / Rainbow Factory
Offline
Posted 1/10/12
The place I'm most connected to with my soul? Well I guess it'd most likely be a forest of some kind with maybe a city at the edge of it. There's snow on the ground but it's not too cold. It's that level of cold were it isn't really cold, just an odd tingling in your skin and a feeling on your face. It's night and the moon is out.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.