First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply GC - Apply to be Mod
-GC- Creator
7461 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 8/19/10
Do you want to be one of our staffs?
Why you just apply to us ?
Come and Join here in GFX Creations-.
First you should read the rules and regulations for the job you need to do.

Rules and Regulations for Graphics Moderator



Rules and Regulations for Forum Moderator



Application Form :



Graphics Moderator

1. Username :
2. Whole Name:
3. Age:
4. Country and Language :
5. How many weeks/months you experience editing?:
6. Your Samples *GFX* -make it in spoiler- :
7. Activeness : *Be Specific*



Forum Moderator

1. Username :
2. Whole Name:
3. Age:
4. Country and Language :
5. Activeness : *Be Specific*
6. How many group you've been forum moderator ? * how many and name the group you've been connected*
7. Do you read the rules?
8. Are you really interested ?
Posted 8/19/10 , edited 8/19/10
1. Username :cookie_m_824
2. Whole Name:alexander torres
3. Age: 16
4. Country and Language : i speak Spanish and English in in spain
5. How many weeks/months you experience editing?:
3months
6. Your Samples *GFX* -make it in spoiler- :
user]Cookie_M_824





7. Activeness : *Be Specific*everyday because i have a group 2 !!! so i am really active

-GC- members
10275 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/19/10
GFX mod
Or


Form Mod

-GC- Creator
7461 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 8/19/10

Cookie_M_824 wrote:

1. Username :cookie_m_824
2. Whole Name:alexander torres
3. Age: 16
4. Country and Language : i speak Spanish and English in in spain
5. How many weeks/months you experience editing?:
3months
6. Your Samples *GFX* -make it in spoiler- :
user]Cookie_M_824






7. Activeness : *Be Specific*everyday because i have a group 2 !!! so i am really active



Sorry please keep practicing your editing.
If you have many more samples please post it again ._.

-GC- Creator
7461 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 8/19/10

Twins-Best-Friends wrote:

GFX mod
Or


Form Mod



Hired to be Forum Moderator.
But you can't be Graphics Moderator , you should practice more okay?
Back to us if you are not good in editing xD

If you have many samples , post it ._. so I can see all your GFXs
-GC- members
10275 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/19/10

-iBear wrote:


Twins-Best-Friends wrote:

GFX mod
Or


Form Mod



Hired to be Forum Moderator.
But you can't be Graphics Moderator , you should practice more okay?
Back to us if you are not good in editing xD

If you have many samples , post it ._. so I can see all your GFXs


ok :DD
Posted 8/19/10

-iBear wrote:


Cookie_M_824 wrote:

1. Username :cookie_m_824
2. Whole Name:alexander torres
3. Age: 16
4. Country and Language : i speak Spanish and English in in spain
5. How many weeks/months you experience editing?:
3months
6. Your Samples *GFX* -make it in spoiler- :
user]Cookie_M_824






7. Activeness : *Be Specific*everyday because i have a group 2 !!! so i am really active



Sorry please keep practicing your editing.
If you have many more samples please post it again ._.



many more*smiles*
-GC- Moderator
21431 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / hiding behind you...
Offline
Posted 8/19/10 , edited 8/19/10
Graphics Moderator
1. Username :iLollii
2. Whole Name:Lolli/Lau/L
3. Age:13
4. Country and Language :USA,Hmong, Thai, English
5. How many weeks/months you experience editing?:a year i think?
6. Your Samples *GFX* -make it in spoiler- : check my pages or album but you might already know how they are...
7. Activeness : i'm on half the day
-GC- members
10275 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/19/10

-iBear wrote:


Twins-Best-Friends wrote:

GFX mod
Or


Form Mod



Hired to be Forum Moderator.
But you can't be Graphics Moderator , you should practice more okay?
Back to us if you are not good in editing xD

If you have many samples , post it ._. so I can see all your GFXs


ok here are the others
Posted 8/19/10

-iBear wrote:


Cookie_M_824 wrote:

1. Username :cookie_m_824
2. Whole Name:alexander torres
3. Age: 16
4. Country and Language : i speak Spanish and English in in spain
5. How many weeks/months you experience editing?:
3months
6. Your Samples *GFX* -make it in spoiler- :
user]Cookie_M_824






7. Activeness : *Be Specific*everyday because i have a group 2 !!! so i am really active



Sorry please keep practicing your editing.
If you have many more samples please post it again ._.



many more*smiles*
-GC- members
6055 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F
Offline
Posted 8/19/10
1. Username : Amutolovergirl
2. Whole Name: Hmmmmmm lets see its kinda personal but just call me Amu But dont i dont like names
3. Age:10
4. Country and Language : U.S.A., English
5. How many weeks/months you experience editing?: Last year
6. Your Samples *GFX* -make it in spoiler- :
7. Activeness : Im always Active except when im at school
-GC- Creator
7461 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 8/19/10

iLollii wrote:

Graphics Moderator
1. Username :iLollii
2. Whole Name:Lolli/Lau/L
3. Age:13
4. Country and Language :USA,Hmong, Thai, English
5. How many weeks/months you experience editing?:a year i think?
6. Your Samples *GFX* -make it in spoiler- : check my pages or album but you might already know how they are...
7. Activeness : i'm on half the day


You are now Graphics Moderator :)
Please be active much.
And most of all have fun.

PS : Do your freebies so we can open our freebies topic xD
Posted 8/19/10
1. Username : LovelySurrender-
2. Whole Name: Peach
3. Age: 18
4. Country and Language : America, English
5. How many weeks/months you experience editing?: about a year
6. Your Samples *GFX* -make it in spoiler- :
7. Activeness : *Be Specific* on just about every day unless i tell you other wise
-GC- Creator
7461 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 8/19/10

LovelySurrender- wrote:

1. Username : LovelySurrender-
2. Whole Name: Peach
3. Age: 18
4. Country and Language : America, English
5. How many weeks/months you experience editing?: about a year
6. Your Samples *GFX* -make it in spoiler- :
7. Activeness : *Be Specific* on just about every day unless i tell you other wise


You are now Graphics Moderator :)
Please be active much.
And most of all have fun.

PS : Do your freebies so we can open our freebies topic xD
Posted 8/19/10

-iBear wrote:


LovelySurrender- wrote:

1. Username : LovelySurrender-
2. Whole Name: Peach
3. Age: 18
4. Country and Language : America, English
5. How many weeks/months you experience editing?: about a year
6. Your Samples *GFX* -make it in spoiler- :
7. Activeness : *Be Specific* on just about every day unless i tell you other wise


You are now Graphics Moderator :)
Please be active much.
And most of all have fun.

PS : Do your freebies so we can open our freebies topic xD


i already have freebies made
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.