First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Pros want to ban the piercing gun
4295 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Youtube!
Offline
Posted 8/19/10

Keebie wrote:

Hmmm had all mine done with the gun and im fine... had abt.... 7 peircings with it? Im too much of a wimp for a needle so im glad of it. + never had an infection :3


3 of my 6 gunned ear piercings turned out fine.
The first pair of them were done with bioplast, which is a plastic and BENDY so i have no idea why anyone though it was a good idea to use it in a gun. The left one bent going in making it near impossible to get earrings in once they'd been left out a while, and i had to repierce my ear several times (just the skin at the back) by shoving an earring though. :/ I decided to stretch it and it got worse, because i didn't know how low down it was on the back, i guess i'm pretty lucky my ear didn't split in two... i took it out about a week ago because it was always swollen and sore.
The 3rd pair both just wouldn't heal. I woke up one morning 3 months after having them in to find a trail of blood down my neck. I basically said EFF THIS and took em out.

So yeah, feel lucky! xD
49457 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 8/19/10

Sunnyxx wrote:


Keebie wrote:

Hmmm had all mine done with the gun and im fine... had abt.... 7 peircings with it? Im too much of a wimp for a needle so im glad of it. + never had an infection :3


3 of my 6 gunned ear piercings turned out fine.
The first pair of them were done with bioplast, which is a plastic and BENDY so i have no idea why anyone though it was a good idea to use it in a gun. The left one bent going in making it near impossible to get earrings in once they'd been left out a while, and i had to repierce my ear several times (just the skin at the back) by shoving an earring though. :/ I decided to stretch it and it got worse, because i didn't know how low down it was on the back, i guess i'm pretty lucky my ear didn't split in two... i took it out about a week ago because it was always swollen and sore.
The 3rd pair both just wouldn't heal. I woke up one morning 3 months after having them in to find a trail of blood down my neck. I basically said EFF THIS and took em out.

So yeah, feel lucky! xD


when i wanted to strech the onethat had been gunned my piercer told me that i needed to come back when my ear was settlelt because she needed the scrape a little bit of skin away because of the way the gun did his work

so i know you agony and pain lol

Posted 8/19/10
There's this store called Claire's that does ear piercings. It always seemed a bit tacky to me to get them done in such a place, and whether the people who do them are professional.

I was planning on getting my ears pierced, so this thread is very helpful.
1009 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / Somewhere Far Awa...
Offline
Posted 8/19/10
They can't be sterilised properly thats disgusting.Lolz I'm not into piercings anyway.Thanks for the interesting read though
16887 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 8/19/10
i got my nipple pierced lol but nooo gun was used there
71569 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / So Cali, OC
Offline
Posted 8/19/10
I got gunned before when i was young and stupid, go figure my ear got infected 2 weeks later. lesson learned.
Posted 8/19/10
I didn't know you could buy a piercing gun without hassle. I wouldn't recommend piercing your ears or anything else without supervision anyway, so yeah it should be banned. Especially since I read the article on what it does to you. o.O
49457 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 8/19/10

Runshushu wrote:

i got my nipple pierced lol but nooo gun was used there


duh!!!!!!!

THEY CAN'T USE A GUN FOR A NIPPLE PIERCING

do you know how a piercing gun looks like ???


here some pictures:









so if you see the size of the thing and the size of your nipple then it's pretty clear why the did not us a gun einstein

49457 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 8/19/10

mystic17 wrote:

I didn't know you could buy a piercing gun without hassle. I wouldn't recommend piercing your ears or anything else without supervision anyway, so yeah it should be banned. Especially since I read the article on what it does to you. o.O




well you can buy them but it's forbidden without some official license to use them on others

you can only use it on yourself
5461 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / somewhere over th...
Offline
Posted 8/19/10
I think they used a gun on me when I was like.. 5 years old.
16887 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 8/19/10

NOtricious wrote:


Runshushu wrote:

i got my nipple pierced lol but nooo gun was used there


duh!!!!!!!

THEY CAN'T USE A GUN FOR A NIPPLE PIERCING

do you know how a piercing gun looks like ???


here some pictures:









so if you see the size of the thing and the size of your nipple then it's pretty clear why the did not us a gun einstein



Lol i know what the gun looks like i have like 5 other piercings but thanks for showing me again =)
49457 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 8/19/10

Runshushu wrote:


NOtricious wrote:


Runshushu wrote:

i got my nipple pierced lol but nooo gun was used there


duh!!!!!!!

THEY CAN'T USE A GUN FOR A NIPPLE PIERCING

do you know how a piercing gun looks like ???


here some pictures:









so if you see the size of the thing and the size of your nipple then it's pretty clear why the did not us a gun einstein



Lol i know what the gun looks like i have like 5 other piercings but thanks for showing me again =)




then why the comment?????

you only make it look like you wher telling them that you wher lucky when you got your nipple pierced they did not used the gun
while you could have know that such a thing is way to big for that little nipple
16887 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 8/19/10

NOtricious wrote:


Runshushu wrote:


NOtricious wrote:


Runshushu wrote:

i got my nipple pierced lol but nooo gun was used there


duh!!!!!!!

THEY CAN'T USE A GUN FOR A NIPPLE PIERCING

do you know how a piercing gun looks like ???


here some pictures:









so if you see the size of the thing and the size of your nipple then it's pretty clear why the did not us a gun einstein



Lol i know what the gun looks like i have like 5 other piercings but thanks for showing me again =)




then why the comment?????

you only make it look like you wher telling them that you wher lucky when you got your nipple pierced they did not used the gun
while you could have know that such a thing is way to big for that little nipple


49457 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 8/19/10

Runshushu






well make a picture and post it then


16887 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 8/19/10

NOtricious wrote:


Runshushu






well make a picture and post it then



Kind of Blurry i took it fast and my camera on my phone sucks

49457 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 8/19/10

Runshushu wrote:


NOtricious wrote:


Runshushu






well make a picture and post it then



Kind of Blurry i took it fast and my camera on my phone sucks



i was just joking lol

look i'm really not intrested in a dudes nipple maybe if you wher a girl i would be intrested lol

wel girls go squeel over this nipple shot
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.