First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
Post Reply Konoha!
Member
2043 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / eating a banana~!
Offline
Posted 1/23/11


Kasai stood up. slamming his hands on the table, "Then why was i told that me and rio were taken from our real family!?" he shouted the last part, turned and ran into his room, slamming the door.
Rio gaped at were kasai had dissapeared, "He's talking about the weird dude in the brown coat....."
Creator
74683 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Im at Howls Castle!!
Offline
Posted 1/23/11

"who told him that? It's not true..." Sauske siad quietly. "Who was that guy?" YUmi demanded. Whoever it was in her mind was dead. Sasuke sighed. "I wonder how long he's been think that." Sasuke siad.
Member
2043 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / eating a banana~!
Offline
Posted 1/23/11


Rio thought for a moment. "Well....two days ago me and kasai were walking around, and some random guy in a large brown coat, and black hat comes up to us and says "You two live in a lie, the current family you have it not your true family. Except someone close to you might be" then he just walks away. Kasai seemed all spooked by it, but i just didn't care"
Creator
74683 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Im at Howls Castle!!
Offline
Posted 1/23/11

Kurikin wrote:



Rio thought for a moment. "Well....two days ago me and kasai were walking around, and some random guy in a large brown coat, and black hat comes up to us and says "You two live in a lie, the current family you have it not your true family. Except someone close to you might be" then he just walks away. Kasai seemed all spooked by it, but i just didn't care"


"thats good Rio you've got a good head on your shoulders." YUmi siad. "Im gonna go try and calm Kasai down." SHe siad and walked into his room. "Hey.."SHe siad to him.

"hm why would someone lie like that?" Sasuke asked. "Its so stupid I cant believe Kasai believed him."
Member
2043 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / eating a banana~!
Offline
Posted 1/23/11



Rio shrugged, "People do that all the time, they walk around, telling lies just to mess up there lives"
Kasai sat in a corner, throwing a ball back and forth aginst a wall, "Hey..."
Creator
74683 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Im at Howls Castle!!
Offline
Posted 1/23/11

Kurikin wrote:




Rio shrugged, "People do that all the time, they walk around, telling lies just to mess up there lives"
Kasai sat in a corner, throwing a ball back and forth aginst a wall, "Hey..."


"hm thats true..Just dotn worry about." He siad.
"Hey...Dont trust that guy..He's jsut doing this to hurt you guys......Dont you trust me na dyour dad?"
Member
2043 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / eating a banana~!
Offline
Posted 1/23/11


Rio smiled, "ok!"
Kasai sighed, "Yea i do, its just that i tend to get.....sucked into things...ya know? I believe people to easily"
Creator
74683 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Im at Howls Castle!!
Offline
Posted 1/23/11

Kurikin wrote:



Rio smiled, "ok!"
Kasai sighed, "Yea i do, its just that i tend to get.....sucked into things...ya know? I believe people to easily"


Sasuke smilled. "Now lets go see what Yumi made for dessert?" He asked grinning.
"yeah I understand..I use to be liek that to." SHe siad.
Member
2043 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / eating a banana~!
Offline
Posted 1/23/11


He jumped up, "Woohoo!"
He smiled a bit.
Creator
74683 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Im at Howls Castle!!
Offline
Posted 1/23/11

Kurikin wrote:



He jumped up, "Woohoo!"
He smiled a bit.


"Why dont you go eat dessert I gotta go home." SHe siad smilling.
Sasuke smilled and walked into the kitchen. "yum." He siad grinnig seeing she made the boyys faveriote.
Member
2043 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / eating a banana~!
Offline
Posted 1/23/11


Kasai stood up and stuffed his hand in his pockets, "OK" then walked out into the kitchen.
Rio had a mouthfull of desert, "oh look...its kasai"
Creator
74683 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Im at Howls Castle!!
Offline
Posted 1/23/11

Kurikin wrote:



Kasai stood up and stuffed his hand in his pockets, "OK" then walked out into the kitchen.
Rio had a mouthfull of desert, "oh look...its kasai"


YUmi nodded na dkissed the top of his hea.d S"ee ya." SHe sia dand walked out.
"Hey." sasuke said. "you ok noW?"
Member
2043 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / eating a banana~!
Offline
Posted 1/23/11


He smiled softly, "Im ok"
Rio laughed, "good cause if you wern't, i was going to eat yours too!"
Creator
74683 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Im at Howls Castle!!
Offline
Posted 1/23/11

Kurikin wrote:



He smiled softly, "Im ok"
Rio laughed, "good cause if you wern't, i was going to eat yours too!"


Sasuke smilled. "Thats good."
Yumi walked into ehr dads study crying.
Member
2043 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / eating a banana~!
Offline
Posted 1/23/11


(awww...yumis crying D: sadness)
Kasai smiled, "well imma go train, wanna come rio?"
"sure!"
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.