Remove this ad
First  Prev  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  43  Next  Last
Post Reply Most Hated Anime Character!
13935 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Sembach AFB, Germany
Online
Posted 4/1/13
I used to hate Beatrice from Umineko, but now I'm kinda in the middle between hate and dislike.
Still hate Makoto though, thats not changing anytime soon.
15637 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / England
Offline
Posted 4/2/13
guy from sao who basically molesters asuna in the second arc >.>
12754 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / M / Sweden
Offline
Posted 4/2/13
Makoto from school days. Hated him to the guts XD
16192 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Earth
Offline
Posted 4/2/13


Naru Narusegawa
410 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 4/2/13 , edited 4/3/13
Uchiha Sasuke from Naruto
hated him even before watching and up to now he's still the character I despise most
>.>

Edit: should have added that I also hate the entire cast of School Days
39 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / M / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 4/2/13
It's got to be Pearl the Iron Wall from One Piece.
17077 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Alpha Qudrant Sec...
Offline
Posted 4/2/13
Haruhi
8543 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / At a warp pipe ne...
Online
Posted 4/2/13
Kyōko Toshinō
Chinatsu Yoshikawa
Louise Françoise Le Blanc de La Vallière
Naru Narugesawa
Nanoha Takamachi
Kuroko Shirai
Kyou Fujibayashi
Pretty much any psycho lesbian.
15062 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/2/13

kaptainkooleio wrote:

I used to hate Beatrice from Umineko, but now I'm kinda in the middle between hate and dislike.
Still hate Makoto though, thats not changing anytime soon.


I'm at that point too, her character kinda grows on you...................... yeah let's just go with that.
19845 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F
Offline
Posted 4/2/13
The "heroine" of Amnesia.

Plain, boring and just outright stupid. Most worthless character in any series EVER!
64369 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 4/2/13

SeraphimAda wrote:

The "heroine" of Amnesia.

Plain, boring and just outright stupid. Most worthless character in any series EVER!


you haven't met the protagonist from neon genesis evangelion
13933 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Brisbane, The Lan...
Online
Posted 4/2/13
Makoto. Just...everything I've ever despised about male anime characters anthropomorphised. Ignorant, weak, spineless, selfish bastard who attracts girls with a benevolent pre tense even he himself is beguiled by. He's possibly the worst villain I've ever encountered in anime (in the context of the slice of life genre anyway) and he doesn't even know it. That REALLY bothers me.

Thus I'm a big fan of School Day's final episode. T'was the perfect fate for such a figure. Though objectively speaking, it seems a little... disturbed that the only episode of school days I can actually sit through is the one entailing two incredibly gory murders and a decapitation. Eugh.
19845 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F
Offline
Posted 4/2/13

AnimeKami wrote:


SeraphimAda wrote:

The "heroine" of Amnesia.

Plain, boring and just outright stupid. Most worthless character in any series EVER!


you haven't met the protagonist from neon genesis evangelion


hahaha.... Good to know which series to avoid!
15062 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/2/13 , edited 4/2/13

SeraphimAda wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


SeraphimAda wrote:

The "heroine" of Amnesia.

Plain, boring and just outright stupid. Most worthless character in any series EVER!


you haven't met the protagonist from neon genesis evangelion


hahaha.... Good to know which series to avoid!


The series itself is relatively good and has received very good reviews and ratings, it is also popular enough to spur a few movies and spin-offs, don't let the protagonist bring down what could be a good series to you.

http://myanimelist.net/anime/30/Neon_Genesis_Evangelion

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=49
19845 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F
Offline
Posted 4/2/13


I absolutely know what you mean! I loved Amnesia, for example. (Even though I'm almost too ashamed to admit this!) In general I still hope that whatever I watch won't leave me frustrated at one part or the other.

First  Prev  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  43  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.