First  Prev  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  43  44  45  46  Next  Last
Post Reply Most Hated Anime Character!
173 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 4/29/13

DeckardXLeah wrote:

You'll change your mind after watching Attack on Titans. The main characters have the same voice actor.



I am watching it, but it doesn't change the fact that I hate the character. I never said anything about hating the voice actor.
4169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 4/29/13

Zumiria wrote:


DeckardXLeah wrote:

You'll change your mind after watching Attack on Titans. The main characters have the same voice actor.



I am watching it, but it doesn't change the fact that I hate the character. I never said anything about hating the voice actor.




He's one of my favorite characters, I don't see what's there to hate about him. Everything about Haru is awesome.
16265 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / im not telling you
Offline
Posted 4/29/13
sakura haruno
173 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 4/29/13

DeckardXLeah wrote:


Zumiria wrote:


DeckardXLeah wrote:

You'll change your mind after watching Attack on Titans. The main characters have the same voice actor.



I am watching it, but it doesn't change the fact that I hate the character. I never said anything about hating the voice actor.




He's one of my favorite characters, I don't see what's there to hate about him. Everything about Haru is awesome.


He's an eyesore, his personality is extremely annoying, and all I could do was laugh at him every episode. He's not the main character type.
That's just my opinion, lol.
1461 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / canada
Offline
Posted 4/29/13
SHINJI IKARI from evangelion he is nothing but a p****. in my opioin
24134 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Dallas, Texas
Offline
Posted 4/29/13
Makoto of school days for me
2191 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Florida, USA
Offline
Posted 4/29/13

ShinjiKurokami wrote:

Makoto of school days for me


Damn, you beat me to it!

I'm pretty cool when it comes to characters and their personalities, but Makoto from School Days.....i wanted to strangle him myself
11338 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M
Offline
Posted 4/29/13
Makoto from school days or the bitch from Sword Art Online that tried to violate my precious Asuna. but im biased towards the dude from SAO because im an Asuna fanboy :p. either way its a tie.
24134 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Dallas, Texas
Offline
Posted 4/29/13 , edited 4/29/13

Ksiyas wrote:

Makoto from school days or the bitch from Sword Art Online that tried to violate my precious Asuna. but im biased towards the dude from SAO because im an Asuna fanboy :p. either way its a tie.


i know how you feel on that one that totally piss me off what that bastard tried to do to asuna
10299 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Small town, Japan
Offline
Posted 4/30/13
Well after rewatching Evangelion I am going to have to agree with toko-kun and say Shinji, that kid is a little bitch
1017 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/30/13
Shirou from Fate/Stay night
36378 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Dat place up Norf...
Offline
Posted 4/30/13 , edited 4/30/13
Sorry, gotta say Yamcha from DBZ. Annoying as hell and he does absolutely nothing after the original Dragon Ball except be an annoying prick to Bulma. Sorry, I just honestly hate that idiot, even when he Did do something. Originally in the series he was a wussy little tard around women, drove me nuts. ugh Yamcha...
8197 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 4/30/13
I have to say Naruto from Naruto. He is so annoying.
204 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 5/1/13
Sasuke
15079 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Canada
Offline
Posted 5/1/13

Crowmando wrote:

Well after rewatching Evangelion I am going to have to agree with toko-kun and say Shinji, that kid is a little bitch


I third this, especially in 3.0 where his balls (or what's left of them) decide "Alright fuck this!" and go up his ass.
Asuka too, off the top of my head.
First  Prev  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  43  44  45  46  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.