First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
Post Reply ►RP◄ Mall
Guardians
10275 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/21/10
"yes their is.." heard what Nana said his eyes opened wide."Chris shes the.." "yay i know.."
Posted 8/21/10 , edited 8/21/10


Hikari laughed. "I guess play times over. " She took off her glasses, and was put to a fighting stance. "I can defeat you with out my transformation so, let's goo~" She said laughing, Nana then appeared and more and more X-eggs came out, all over people were fainting.
Hikari laughed even more. "Hey Chris, you should be more tougher than acting super nice at times you know."
Guardians
10275 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/21/10
"ERRR" He said as he changed into his other form. He holded some frozen bombs in his hand. "Come after me" he said standing straight up. He dropped on and smock appeared all around.
Posted 8/21/10

Twins-Best-Friends wrote:

"ERRR" He said as he changed into his other form. He holded some frozen bombs in his hand. "Come after me" he said standing straight up. He dropped on and smock appeared all around.


Hikari yawned. She grabbed his hand. "Easy, I've always trained to do this.." she said laughing.
Guardians
10275 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/21/10
"That's no me" He said somewhere else.He brang out his lil dagger and a bomb. he threw the bomb in the air then hit the bomb with his dagger making the bomb fly and hit the x-eggs..the x-eggs stop multiplying..they froze. "Home run!" He said.
Posted 8/21/10

Twins-Best-Friends wrote:

"That's no me" He said somewhere else.He brang out his lil dagger and a bomb. he threw the bomb in the air then hit the bomb with his dagger making the bomb fly and hit the x-eggs..the x-eggs stop multiplying..they froze. "Home run!" He said.


Hikari laughed. "Those aren't X-eggs either." She said laughing as Nana appeared out of no where. When the smoke cleared up , Hikari hit
his hand letting go of the dagger. Hikari started to giiggle.
Guardians
10275 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/21/10

Lina-sa wrote:


Twins-Best-Friends wrote:

"That's no me" He said somewhere else.He brang out his lil dagger and a bomb. he threw the bomb in the air then hit the bomb with his dagger making the bomb fly and hit the x-eggs..the x-eggs stop multiplying..they froze. "Home run!" He said.


Hikari laughed. "Those aren't X-eggs either." She said laughing as Nana appeared out of no where. When the smoke cleared up , Hikari hit
his hand letting go of the dagger. Hikari started to giiggle.


"owww...then what are they?" Jack picked up Chris dagger then started to run away..Chris hide his hand behind his back.
Posted 8/21/10

Twins-Best-Friends wrote:



"owww...then what are they?" Jack picked up Chris dagger then started to run away..Chris hide his hand behind his back.



Hikari step closer to him as she took her legs and hitted him in the stomach , to make him fall down, Nana ran to Jack and tackled him, while getting the dagger. " Who knows, why don't you find out yourself."
Guardians
10275 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/21/10

Lina-sa wrote:


Twins-Best-Friends wrote:



"owww...then what are they?" Jack picked up Chris dagger then started to run away..Chris hide his hand behind his back.



Hikari step closer to him as she took her legs and hitted him in the stomach , to make him fall down, Nana ran to Jack and tackled him, while getting the dagger. " Who knows, why don't you find out yourself."


He looked up smiling. "Miss me" He proofed out of fine air. he grabbed the dagger from Nana then jumped back far.
Posted 8/21/10

Twins-Best-Friends wrote:


He looked up smiling. "Miss me" He proofed out of fine air. he grabbed the dagger from Nana then jumped back far.


Hikari laughed, still not transforming.. She put her two hands on her mouth. "Ah it's summer laready, huh.." Nana sighed. "Only idiots do this." Hikari patted Nana.
Guardians
10275 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/21/10

Lina-sa wrote:


Twins-Best-Friends wrote:


He looked up smiling. "Miss me" He proofed out of fine air. he grabbed the dagger from Nana then jumped back far.


Hikari laughed, still not transforming.. She put her two hands on her mouth. "Ah it's summer laready, huh.." Nana sighed. "Only idiots do this." Hikari patted Nana.


He put his dagger away. Only one hand was behind his back..
Posted 8/21/10

Twins-Best-Friends wrote:


He put his dagger away. Only one hand was behind his back..

Hikari laughed, deviously. She then sat on the chair. "Destroy those X-eggs let's see what you get."
Guardians
10275 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/21/10

Lina-sa wrote:


Twins-Best-Friends wrote:


He put his dagger away. Only one hand was behind his back..

Hikari laughed, deviously. She then sat on the chair. "Destroy those X-eggs let's see what you get."


He took out his dagger. it grew into something. He already new the x-eggs where frozen. He threw one bomb up and hit it. it hits the x-eggs...they turned back to normal "Alright home run!"
Posted 8/21/10

Twins-Best-Friends wrote:


Lina-sa wrote:


Twins-Best-Friends wrote:


He put his dagger away. Only one hand was behind his back..

Hikari laughed, deviously. She then sat on the chair. "Destroy those X-eggs let's see what you get."


He took out his dagger. it grew into something. He already new the x-eggs where frozen. He threw one bomb up and hit it. it hits the x-eggs...they turned back to normal "Alright home run!"


Hikari laughed. "That's what you think." She said with a devious smirked. The eggs didn't turn back to what they were they were completely destroyed. She laughed some more. "Even if you saved these X-eggs you also end up destroying them , there hearts will never come back again . Thanks to you.." She said laughing.
Guardians
10275 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/21/10

"What!!" He turned back to normal in shock..Alex and Jack tried shacking. "Chris Chris!! CHRIS???"
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.