First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
Post Reply ►RP◄ Mall
Guardians
10275 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/21/10

Lina-sa wrote:


Twins-Best-Friends wrote:



"they where destroyed? or something else.." He said. Alex jumped up and down on Chris head."Alex!!" he stopped


Hikari nodded. "That something else.. is dangerous, Now there are new guardians and there really goody two shoes at times. Makes me wonder but having the X-eggs meansyou can slo find that special eggs that grants you a wish."

Nana looked at Alex."..?"



"Well if you need help finding them ask me im really good at it..i can sense one before it happens." He said looking at her.
Posted 8/21/10

Twins-Best-Friends wrote:



"Well if you need help finding them ask me im really good at it..i can sense one before it happens." He said looking at her.

She looked at him.. "Really!? Yeah Thanks, you should aim for it too, though.."
Guardians
10275 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/21/10

Lina-sa wrote:


Twins-Best-Friends wrote:



"Well if you need help finding them ask me im really good at it..i can sense one before it happens." He said looking at her.

She looked at him.. "Really!? Yeah Thanks, you should aim for it too, though.."


"in fact ones about to hatch wanna come watch?" He said ready to run over to the spot in the mall.
Posted 8/21/10

Twins-Best-Friends wrote:


"in fact ones about to hatch wanna come watch?" He said ready to run over to the spot in the mall.


Hikari nodded. "Oh, and Chris I have to teach you how to make X-eggs.. though it's pretty easy.."
Guardians
10275 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/21/10
"ok..tell me after" He grabbed her hand and they started to run really fast..
Posted 8/21/10

Twins-Best-Friends wrote:

"ok..tell me after" He grabbed her hand and they started to run really fast..


She ran.. "Man for a guy that can drop down easily your pretty fast.."
Guardians
10275 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/21/10

Lina-sa wrote:


Twins-Best-Friends wrote:

"ok..tell me after" He grabbed her hand and they started to run really fast..


She ran.. "Man for a guy that can drop down easily your pretty fast.."


he laughs then stops running..5 x-eggs appear "Wanna watch" He changed into fight back.
Posted 8/21/10

Twins-Best-Friends wrote:



he laughs then stops running..5 x-eggs appear "Wanna watch" He changed into fight back.


Hikari was amazed of how he found out. She then sat down. "Indeed so~"
Guardians
10275 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/21/10

Lina-sa wrote:


Twins-Best-Friends wrote:



he laughs then stops running..5 x-eggs appear "Wanna watch" He changed into fight back.


Hikari was amazed of how he found out. She then sat down. "Indeed so~"


"this is so easy to do" He grabbed his dagger and made it grow long.. He grabbed a bomb and threw it up in then hit it with his dagger. The bomb hit the x-eggs making them blow up and disappear forever. "home in one!"
Posted 8/21/10

Twins-Best-Friends wrote:


Lina-sa wrote:


Twins-Best-Friends wrote:



he laughs then stops running..5 x-eggs appear "Wanna watch" He changed into fight back.


Hikari was amazed of how he found out. She then sat down. "Indeed so~"


"this is so easy to do" He grabbed his dagger and made it grow long.. He grabbed a bomb and threw it up in then hit it with his dagger. The bomb hit the x-eggs making them blow up and disappear forever. "home in one!"


Hikari laughed and clapped."Home run it is!!" Nana looked amazed. "Sugoi!"
Guardians
10275 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/21/10

Lina-sa wrote:


Twins-Best-Friends wrote:


Lina-sa wrote:


Twins-Best-Friends wrote:



he laughs then stops running..5 x-eggs appear "Wanna watch" He changed into fight back.


Hikari was amazed of how he found out. She then sat down. "Indeed so~"


"this is so easy to do" He grabbed his dagger and made it grow long.. He grabbed a bomb and threw it up in then hit it with his dagger. The bomb hit the x-eggs making them blow up and disappear forever. "home in one!"


Hikari laughed and clapped."Home run it is!!" Nana looked amazed. "Sugoi!"


He troweled his dagger around then put it away..he changed back to normal. Alex and Jack floated next to him smiling of joy..
Posted 8/21/10

Twins-Best-Friends wrote:


He troweled his dagger around then put it away..he changed back to normal. Alex and Jack floated next to him smiling of joy..


Hikari nodded . "Now to teach you how to turn good eggs into x-eggs." She said as she stood up. "Ready~?"
Guardians
10275 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/21/10
"Ya im ready!!" he said standing infrount of her.
Posted 8/21/10

Twins-Best-Friends wrote:

"Ya im ready!!" he said standing infrount of her.


Hikari and Nana did a character change, her hairband change to a black heart, she then pointed to a person wavering. " This person is wavering on his dreams and all you have to do is point at the heart, snap and it comes out!" She said as it came out she took the X-egg and let it loose.

"Now you try with your chara character change~"
Guardians
10275 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/22/10
"Got it" He change into is Chara change with Jack.. He had on headphones. "ok.." He looks around and sees one. he looks at it and it comes out as an x-egg."like that" he asked
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.