First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
What turns you ON/OFF?
5883 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / rite next to u *p...
Offline
Posted 1/7/08

sypris wrote:

Cute girls = turn on... duh?


besides that................
1245 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Frozen over momo...
Offline
Posted 1/7/08

winryxedward wrote:


Kagai_Tenma wrote:


winryxedward wrote:

Guys that are more perverted then they need to be in public are a turn off for me.
I think it's disgusting.


T-T
So cruel...

But at my school in my English class this kid is disgusting he's talking to this girl and grabs his crotch right in my face and it's nasty!
>.<


That's not perverted...He's just being an ass
1245 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Frozen over momo...
Offline
Posted 1/7/08

arisa13 wrote:


Kagai_Tenma wrote:


arisa13 wrote:


Gomix wrote:

girls with facial hairs are TURN OFF (notice in that its in caps)


hey. thats the same for all guys...ask the guys in my school..............


Most of my friends like playing with my facial hair...


ewww......now thats gross............


xD
But it's fuzzy!
Posted 1/7/08
Turn on.// smile..=) XDDD
Turn off..// weird.. - _ - '' ... uh.. smells bad. haha
1443 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / earth
Offline
Posted 1/7/08

Kagai_Tenma wrote:


winryxedward wrote:


Kagai_Tenma wrote:


winryxedward wrote:

Guys that are more perverted then they need to be in public are a turn off for me.
I think it's disgusting.


T-T
So cruel...

But at my school in my English class this kid is disgusting he's talking to this girl and grabs his crotch right in my face and it's nasty!
>.<


That's not perverted...He's just being an ass

Ah...I suppose so...you win.
xD
Posted 1/7/08
i'm turned on by overlapping fat.....and koreans and jap chicks. god why can't whites be smart and beautiful at one time
7801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Pinsnotch2
Offline
Posted 1/7/08
fat girls are a turn off
5883 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / rite next to u *p...
Offline
Posted 1/7/08

Kagai_Tenma wrote:


arisa13 wrote:


Kagai_Tenma wrote:


arisa13 wrote:


Gomix wrote:

girls with facial hairs are TURN OFF (notice in that its in caps)


hey. thats the same for all guys...ask the guys in my school..............


Most of my friends like playing with my facial hair...


ewww......now thats gross............


xD
But it's fuzzy!


more gross!
1245 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Frozen over momo...
Offline
Posted 1/7/08

winryxedward wrote:


Kagai_Tenma wrote:


winryxedward wrote:


Kagai_Tenma wrote:


winryxedward wrote:

Guys that are more perverted then they need to be in public are a turn off for me.
I think it's disgusting.


T-T
So cruel...

But at my school in my English class this kid is disgusting he's talking to this girl and grabs his crotch right in my face and it's nasty!
>.<


That's not perverted...He's just being an ass

Ah...I suppose so...you win.
xD


Yeah
Most pervs aren't like that...
Just jokes and stating the blunt and sexual obvious
Posted 1/7/08

wolzen wrote:

fat girls are a turn off


That is so cruel :O
1245 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Frozen over momo...
Offline
Posted 1/7/08

arisa13 wrote:


Kagai_Tenma wrote:


arisa13 wrote:


Kagai_Tenma wrote:


arisa13 wrote:


Gomix wrote:

girls with facial hairs are TURN OFF (notice in that its in caps)


hey. thats the same for all guys...ask the guys in my school..............


Most of my friends like playing with my facial hair...


ewww......now thats gross............


xD
But it's fuzzy!


more gross!


What's gross about it?
5883 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / rite next to u *p...
Offline
Posted 1/7/08

Kagai_Tenma wrote:


arisa13 wrote:


Kagai_Tenma wrote:


arisa13 wrote:


Kagai_Tenma wrote:


arisa13 wrote:


Gomix wrote:

girls with facial hairs are TURN OFF (notice in that its in caps)


hey. thats the same for all guys...ask the guys in my school..............


Most of my friends like playing with my facial hair...


ewww......now thats gross............


xD
But it's fuzzy!


more gross!


What's gross about it?


.........never mind......ew......
1443 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / earth
Offline
Posted 1/7/08

Kagai_Tenma wrote:


winryxedward wrote:


Kagai_Tenma wrote:


winryxedward wrote:


Kagai_Tenma wrote:


winryxedward wrote:

Guys that are more perverted then they need to be in public are a turn off for me.
I think it's disgusting.


T-T
So cruel...

But at my school in my English class this kid is disgusting he's talking to this girl and grabs his crotch right in my face and it's nasty!
>.<


That's not perverted...He's just being an ass

Ah...I suppose so...you win.
xD


Yeah
Most pervs aren't like that...
Just jokes and stating the blunt and sexual obvious

Haha, thanks.
Now I have to go think about this whole question over again.
xD
1245 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Frozen over momo...
Offline
Posted 1/7/08
Aren't forums awesome!?
1492 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 1/7/08
when a guy is shorter than cuz when your bending down if feels like your kissing a kid
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.