First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
The King's Crown
Group Founder
15013 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / US
Offline
Posted 9/6/10 , edited 9/6/10
Cid huh? Wasn't he the Segunda Espada?

Toyoki frowned.

"Much as I agree with you, we do not know the full details of the circumstances so I think we should take this one step at a time. We should be patient and learn more before jumping into conclusions."

He thought for a moment, then added:

"I'll talk to him. I'll try to find out what exactly he is planning if I can."
Posted 9/6/10 , edited 9/6/10


Amaya nodded then closed her eyes in contemplation. How troublesome things had become. She was expecting certain turns in events but this was not one of them. Was Spades truly after what he claimed? Could he be trusted as he said? She didn't know but aimed to find out. Toyoki was right, they needed to be patient and to take things slow. She then opened her eyes and smiled.

"Very well then. I'll continue my efforts to keep this project stable and to avert any suspicions. As far as things go now, I believe no shingami are suspected in the Karakuratown event. But I'm expecting a mission to investigate the arrancar activity to commence soon. Be very careful for here on out. I can't stress it enough."

Posted 9/8/10 , edited 9/8/10
Cid walks out onto the streets of Karakura town and starts walking. He walks out onto the desert in the middle of the city, which is now known as Ground Zero, and stops. He takes out the orb and looks at it before throwing it high above the skyline. At its highest point Cid fires off a, normal run of the mill, cero and engulfs the orb. Once the red beam passes, the orb begins to spin, and as it spins the centrifugal force flattens the orb while stretching it at the same time. The flattened orb grows in size and not long after it started spinning its blots out the sun. As shadows consume the city, people start fainting as their soul gets stolen from them. The souls rising from the city resemble the smoke from a city on fire but this isnt the case. Within minutes the orb stops spinning and returns to its normal state and falls into Cids hand. Cid looks around then begins to walk off towards the outskirts, calling a portal here would draw too much attention from the survivors.
Captain- Moderator
26379 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Not Where I Want...
Offline
Posted 9/10/10 , edited 9/10/10
Hasan walks out of the lab and kicks the dirt of ground zero while his collapses behind him. He straightens up and walks toward Toyoki and Amaya when he sees the smoke as he continues walking and bumps into Toyoki

"ahh..excuse me..hmm, oh yes Toyoki nothing could be found out from the research with all the technology i have, all that seems be coming out is the names of the persons' remains" Hasan shakes his head in disgust and crouches then points to the smoke "but that does seem to be interesting right?"
760 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 9/10/10 , edited 9/11/10


"What the hell?!"

I run to the disturbance, unsheathing my Zanpakutou as I close the distance between myself and this strange happening. Why in the hell did this have to happen on my days of patrol?! It's like Spades Taichou knew something was gonna go down! Well since I'm here now I guess it's my duty to kick ass now, ask questions later. This was no time for another couple of thousand people to lose there lives! I stand a good distance away from the troublemaker and I scream aloud to him...

"Who are you?! What are you doing here?!"
Posted 9/11/10 , edited 9/11/10

Cid looks over at the screaming shinigami stopping for a moment but quickly dismisses the girl due to her distance and the continues walking. He already has to deal with Custodia and Belle, Spades and the other ones involved in this plot, and his own demons, he has little time to deal with this intrusion. He stops again and looks at her once more seeing the 8th division band tied across her waist.

Im doing what I was asked, listen girl, put away your weapon else you want to be destroyed...
760 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 9/11/10 , edited 9/11/10


"Oh I bet your ass I won't be destroyed!!"

Shunpos to a distance now only a few feet away from the man, clenching Agehacho and releasing a mass of spiritual pressure

"Now who sent you?! Tell me!"

Anger taking over and igniting a flame from within. This man only seemed half interested in being confronted at such a close range now at that. Who the hell did he think he was?! I'm gonna need some backup if I really want to take him down or hell anyone else for that matter.
Group Founder
15013 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / US
Offline
Posted 9/11/10 , edited 9/11/10
Toyoki nods once more at Minagawa, then shun-pos off.

What IS he thinking?! Dragging an Espada into this?! What the hell is going on, Spades?!

He searches for Spades, sensed his familiar reiatsu, and headed as fast as he could towards it.
Posted 9/11/10 , edited 9/12/10


Custodia had followed Cid to keep an eye on him after he yet again ditched her. She caught up with him soon enough then sat in a nearby tree watching him fill the orb he had with souls. She kept her distance even up until the shinigami girl had appeared. Foolish woman! She should've known better than to have come to this place alone.

She grinned while hopping down out of the tree then sonidoing to a spot not far from Cid and the girl. She wanted to see what he'd do with her and if he was as ruthless as he was always spouting off to be. But whether he killed the shinigami or not didn't really matter to Custodia. What mattered was what she could report back to Belle about him and his oddball behavior. She stood silently, out of the view of shinigami who was now threatening Cid. She found it amusing that this girl would be so pompous. Perhaps though she was merely being naive. Custodia couldn't decide but whichever it was, the girl was sure to lose her life soon.

Meanwhile, Amaya rested against the tree while Toyoki shunpoed away, still trying to think of a way to handle Spades. She didn't like the current wave of events occurring but could do little to stop them seeing as how she had no idea of what was going to happen next. As she thought in silence with her eyes closed, a hell butterfly landed on her shoulder. It appeared that Spade's new vice was in trouble already. Sighing heavily and shaking her head, Amaya made her way back to the material world. She hoped that it wasn't too late to help the poor girl. After all, there were two espada-class arrancar in her vicinity.


Posted 9/12/10 , edited 9/12/10
Cid grins for a moment then sonidos in front of her grabbing her wrists to prevent her from swinging her sword. Are you scared girl? I can feel you shaking... At that moment Cid bites into her shoulder taking a chunk of flesh out of it before releasing her wrists and jumping back a couple meters. The instant his foot touches the ground he sonidos again throwing a knee at her face.
760 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 9/12/10 , edited 9/12/10






There were two of them! How the hell could this be?! There was no way. This couldn't be finished by the hand of a mere Vice Captain. Where the hell were those reinforcements?! Uncovers a cellphone appearing device and raises it to my ear as the thing makes its move. I try to run, but there is no escaping his grip. I can't stop the fear that is engulfing my heart, my whole being. What the hell is this monster?!?! My eyes open wide as a cold sweat breaks out over my whole body as his teeth rip through my flesh such as spears impaling a wild hog. Falling to my knees, I become motionless as he strikes again with his knee making contact with my face, sending this limp body a good distance away. No hope...Aki.....
Posted 9/12/10 , edited 9/12/10
As she goes flying, Cid jumps into the air and then sonidos above her throwing a punch at her stomach. WHERES THE FIGHTING SPIRIT GIRL?! DIDNT YOU SAY YOU WERE GOING TO KICK MY ASS?! Her blood drips from cids mouth as he speaks.
760 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 9/12/10 , edited 9/12/10


In defense for my lower body, I hold an arm in place to try and deflect the punch. Yet its power was considerably underestimated, as the blow makes contact with the arm, the bones within shatter and some protrude from the skin, as I fall to the ground with a loud resinating crack and thud.

"Ahhhh!"

Blood slowly dribbles itself from my mouth as I look up at this monstrous being.
Posted 9/12/10 , edited 9/12/10
Get up. His orders sound divine like they come from a god. I said GET UP! He grabs her by the collar of her shirt and picks her up with one hand, his other is charging a cero. Any last words? Anything you want me to tell your friends, or your family?
760 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 9/12/10 , edited 9/12/10


"....Yes..."

Looks at him straight in the eyes, losing the fear and a dawning of serious grim intensity arises.

"When you see my Captain next...Tell him...I hate him...a-and tell him...I-It wasn't worth it..."

closes my eyes and holds my head up a bit with my neck fully exposed at him.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.