Created by jackiely73
Post Reply ⌈POLL⌋ Digital SLR or Digital Point-and-Shoot cameras?
Executive Producer
57136 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Not here, nowhere!
Offline
Posted 8/21/10 , edited 8/28/10
Don't know the difference? Click on these links to view information and pictures on each type of camera.
Leave comments supporting your vote decision and discuss your choice with one another!
Posted 8/22/10
Actually if i could choose both I would have. It kind of depends on who makes it. To me I think Point-and-Shoot cameras are more for ppl nowadays but u see pros use Single-Lens cameras. So ya
Executive Producer
57136 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Not here, nowhere!
Offline
Posted 8/22/10

AmuRanMikiSu wrote:

Actually if i could choose both I would have. It kind of depends on who makes it. To me I think Point-and-Shoot cameras are more for ppl nowadays but u see pros use Single-Lens cameras. So ya

Mm, so which one did you choose?
Posted 8/22/10

jackiely73 wrote:


AmuRanMikiSu wrote:

Actually if i could choose both I would have. It kind of depends on who makes it. To me I think Point-and-Shoot cameras are more for ppl nowadays but u see pros use Single-Lens cameras. So ya

Mm, so which one did you choose?


Well I chose the point-and-shoot one
Executive Producer
57136 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Not here, nowhere!
Offline
Posted 8/22/10

AmuRanMikiSu wrote:


jackiely73 wrote:


AmuRanMikiSu wrote:

Actually if i could choose both I would have. It kind of depends on who makes it. To me I think Point-and-Shoot cameras are more for ppl nowadays but u see pros use Single-Lens cameras. So ya

Mm, so which one did you choose?


Well I chose the point-and-shoot one

Oh, I see. Interesting. I wonder who cast the other vote for the D-SLR.
Posted 8/22/10

jackiely73 wrote:


AmuRanMikiSu wrote:


jackiely73 wrote:


AmuRanMikiSu wrote:

Actually if i could choose both I would have. It kind of depends on who makes it. To me I think Point-and-Shoot cameras are more for ppl nowadays but u see pros use Single-Lens cameras. So ya

Mm, so which one did you choose?


Well I chose the point-and-shoot one

Oh, I see. Interesting. I wonder who cast the other vote for the D-SLR.


Ya so do I
You must be logged in to post.