First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply Truth Or Dare
Special
9280 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / In the darkness l...
Offline
Posted 9/6/10
-reads the other comments and vomits- isn't that a bit too much?
Normal
54311 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/6/10
- Reads- I POP IN and holy crap at the dares... NUU MY ICHIROU! lmao (addicted to my own imagination...)
Special
9280 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / In the darkness l...
Offline
Posted 9/6/10

hanhatnguyen wrote:

- Reads- I POP IN and holy crap at the dares... NUU MY ICHIROU! lmao (addicted to my own imagination...)


LOL wanna play?
Normal
54311 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/7/10

angelzs2 wrote:


hanhatnguyen wrote:

- Reads- I POP IN and holy crap at the dares... NUU MY ICHIROU! lmao (addicted to my own imagination...)


LOL wanna play?


Sure! you start?
Special
9280 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / In the darkness l...
Offline
Posted 9/7/10

hanhatnguyen wrote:


angelzs2 wrote:


hanhatnguyen wrote:

- Reads- I POP IN and holy crap at the dares... NUU MY ICHIROU! lmao (addicted to my own imagination...)


LOL wanna play?


Sure! you start?


sure? Truth or Dare
Normal
54311 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/7/10
Umm Dare? O.O
Special
9280 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / In the darkness l...
Offline
Posted 9/7/10

hanhatnguyen wrote:

Umm Dare? O.O


lets see... i dare you to... act like an idiot in the rp? O.O
Normal
54311 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/7/10

angelzs2 wrote:


hanhatnguyen wrote:

Umm Dare? O.O


lets see... i dare you to... act like an idiot in the rp? O.O


Hmm i tried but i dunno if it as Idiotic =o=

Truth or Dare?
Special
9280 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / In the darkness l...
Offline
Posted 9/7/10
umm... Dare? O.O
Normal
54311 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/8/10

angelzs2 wrote:

umm... Dare? O.O


Kiss Tamaki in the rp? O.o
Special
9280 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / In the darkness l...
Offline
Posted 9/8/10

hanhatnguyen wrote:


angelzs2 wrote:

umm... Dare? O.O


Kiss Tamaki in the rp? O.o


D: i'll try? >///<
Normal
54311 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/10/10

angelzs2 wrote:


hanhatnguyen wrote:


angelzs2 wrote:

umm... Dare? O.O


Kiss Tamaki in the rp? O.o


D: i'll try? >///<


Nice try
Special
9280 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / In the darkness l...
Offline
Posted 9/10/10
........................................................... why is it when i do a dare it's mainly a kiss-realted thing.. O.O
Normal
54311 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/10/10

angelzs2 wrote:

........................................................... why is it when i do a dare it's mainly a kiss-realted thing.. O.O


OOkayyyy?
Special
9280 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / In the darkness l...
Offline
Posted 9/10/10

hanhatnguyen wrote:


angelzs2 wrote:

........................................................... why is it when i do a dare it's mainly a kiss-realted thing.. O.O


OOkayyyy?


really!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.