MODS ROOM-MODS ROOM-MODS ROOM-MODS ROOM
Posted 8/23/10
Discuss what you think this group needs and how we should help it.If you arent a mod you can still give suggestions.Idk Lol Wut?
Queen Pastry~
12604 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / California
Offline
Posted 8/23/10

superbunnylover wrote:

Discuss what you think this group needs and how we should help it.If you arent a mod you can still give suggestions.Idk Lol Wut?

u should finish making the avii forum!!!
Posted 8/23/10

kimberly334869 wrote:


superbunnylover wrote:

Discuss what you think this group needs and how we should help it.If you arent a mod you can still give suggestions.Idk Lol Wut?

u should finish making the avii forum!!!


i need to hire sumone too make em
Queen Pastry~
12604 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / California
Offline
Posted 8/23/10

superbunnylover wrote:


kimberly334869 wrote:


superbunnylover wrote:

Discuss what you think this group needs and how we should help it.If you arent a mod you can still give suggestions.Idk Lol Wut?

u should finish making the avii forum!!!


i need to hire sumone too make em

i can make em

Posted 8/23/10

kimberly334869 wrote:


superbunnylover wrote:


kimberly334869 wrote:


superbunnylover wrote:

Discuss what you think this group needs and how we should help it.If you arent a mod you can still give suggestions.Idk Lol Wut?

u should finish making the avii forum!!!


i need to hire sumone too make em

i can make em



mkay
Queen Pastry~
12604 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / California
Offline
Posted 8/23/10

u need a form
Posted 8/23/10




DONE
Sweetie
18791 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / SHINee World fore...
Offline
Posted 8/23/10
i wants to make some!!!!!!!! oh! and... how about a contest every month? like.. a music/avii/banner? and make a theme!! like... seasons or... types of pastries?
Sweetie
703 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / real world
Offline
Posted 9/6/10
i know we can have a design a pastry contest
Posted 9/18/10
Tenk joo for ze ideas.I vill zink about eet.
Queen Pastry~
12604 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / California
Offline
Posted 9/18/10
yay!!!
Posted 9/22/10
Im thinking about the theme one.
Queen Pastry~
12604 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / California
Offline
Posted 9/24/10
oke oke
Posted 10/4/10
Kim, why dont you try to make themes
Queen Pastry~
12604 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / California
Offline
Posted 10/7/10

superbunnylover wrote:

Kim, why dont you try to make themes


to lazy 2 find pics
You must be logged in to post.