WEEKEND TICKETS GOING FAST!

PRICES GO UP AT THE GATE

PURCHASE TICKET
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Britain; Imigration and Emigration Capital?
Member
3877 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 1/19/08
I quite like Britain to tell the truth lol, but it is always wet -_-''

I think people come to britain to see the beautiful country sides that we have... or... em,.... yeh ... -_-
Posted 1/19/08

Sampy wrote:

I don't wanna leave but its probably just cause off the amount of problems that have been happening lately. Like the amount of gun and knife crimes, identity conspiracy, amount of illegal immigrants, teen pregnancies and crap weather.

What Sampy said.

I don't want to live in a place where people are stabbed of gunned down near where I live. (Thank whoever that I live in a village full of old people!)

The Government is too soft in letting immigrants. They were warned in the 60's but never took notice.

I'm moving out ASAP.

*nods*

P.S: I don't mind the weather actually, I like the rain.


Member
17094 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/20/08
you know what really pisses me off here... letting people go for lesser crimes because of prisons full. and you know we don't have the death penatry which we totally need... you know life here... it's only 30 Years in jail... so, if you wanna kill someone in return for 30 years of nice comfortable room, TV, games, 3 meals a day... FFS! there better than some hotels!
Member
4013 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / England
Offline
Posted 1/22/08
The Government sucks. The education system sucks. You go in hospital with a disease and come out with another disease. Immigrants plz. The expense of everything (do you remember when the bus was 40p?!). The youths of today (I sound old, apologies) etc. etc. I want to move somewhere, but..
Posted 1/25/08
I found this on youtube. See what you think of it.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=PnJcsQYZEGU
Member
73 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / South West, England
Offline
Posted 2/27/08
Maybe its because they always get effected by earthquakes and we don't? Or possibly they are just insane.
Member
4907 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 3/6/08

Stingerano wrote:


zurital wrote:

Living in the UK is fun, well binge drinking and all that but its healthier and cheaper to live somewhere else


Well....sometimes. I hate the area i'm in. U get annoying kids with their damn mopeds or scooters rushing up n down a lane not for transport from 8pm to 4am!!!


OMG i hate that as well, they think their soo cool lol the mopeds sound like lawnmowers rofl

Anyways i don't really see the big deal about England it's not really a nice place to be.
Thats why when im in my mid 20s im gonna find a job which means i get to travel that way i will not get sick of here.
Posted 3/6/08

joshbhoy wrote:

Nothing beat going to the local offsales and seeing a group of neds (chavs) standing outside asking you to go in and buy them booze and then you say no and walk out with a crate of beer. The look on their faces is priceless :P


OMG, Hate that too!!!!!!! I had two 10 year old kids askin me to go get them cigarretes!!!! Damn kids I told them to grow up & they ran away from the shop!!!!!
Member
28058 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F
Offline
Posted 3/6/08

Simonio8 wrote:

We get taxed too much in Britain.......thats the bottom line. The government keeps piling it on year after year, it all boils down to MONEY. Nobody leaves for teen pregnancies, identity theft or pollution....they really affect everybody but tax does!


I think simonio has a point. I just recently heard they might be adding rubbish tax, here. Yes people, RUBBISH tax. Government is out to steal all our money, we need robin hood to save us lol
Member
1234 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / z
Offline
Posted 3/8/08
and theres more stealth taxes coming...
Posted 3/11/08
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/magazine/7288430.stm

And, excuse me, as people have rightly said, there is one and only one reason people move from Britain (ignoring charity work, which is small and temporary);
Money

Those who leave to evade taxes, leave for money.
Those who leave for a better job leave for money.
Those who leave to live in a "nicer country" leave because they have the money.
Those who've come over here to work and then leave go because they've earned enough money.
Posted 3/12/08
To work..

Alot of people from Asia and stuff sneeak over here. But there's like this new law you need qualification or whatever to send people over; if its work wise. And others come illegally, they are trying to stop this from happening though
Member
3293 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Nottingham/Manche...
Offline
Posted 3/14/08

BubbleGumx wrote:

Well I wanna leave because it just doesn't interest me and there are so many other places I wanna see than hav to be stuck in little Britain for the rest of my days XD And I think the reason why people want to come to Britain is because they think its all posh and stuff Especially the Americans I talk to, who say 'But isn't England supposed to be all sophisticated and that?'

No.


Depends on where you're at in England. Lot of Polish people coming in to Nottingham... can't go ten seconds without hearing 'Kuruva viebie!' My friend is part polish, but his dad came before all of the new arrivals who can't speak english, come to our school and do nothing, and live do no work and live off our benefits which we pay for in taxes. The ones that work (the majority) I have no problems with, and I'm not hating on immigration, but I can see what is happening and it's not good. They're only good for the economy if they're actually going to work.
Member
3293 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Nottingham/Manche...
Offline
Posted 4/7/08

Lyssa_D wrote:


Simonio8 wrote:

We get taxed too much in Britain.......thats the bottom line. The government keeps piling it on year after year, it all boils down to MONEY. Nobody leaves for teen pregnancies, identity theft or pollution....they really affect everybody but tax does!


I think simonio has a point. I just recently heard they might be adding rubbish tax, here. Yes people, RUBBISH tax. Government is out to steal all our money, we need robin hood to save us lol


Tax isn't that bad. Look what's happened with privatisation! The railways have gone to shit, gas and energy costs too much, need I go on?
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.