First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply ⇒Night Class Dorm[Girls]
90165 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Tokyo
Offline
Posted 8/26/10
kisa walks into her dorm
Posted 8/26/10
Aoi Tsubasa

I slowly opened my eyes.
"It's over there" I pointed and went back to sleep.
Moderator
44096 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Narnia~~
Offline
Posted 8/26/10

2magicgirl wrote:

kisa walks into her dorm


Heyy -knocks on ur rooms door- i need ur dirty clothes-
Moderator
44096 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Narnia~~
Offline
Posted 8/26/10

Arisa-chii wrote:

Aoi Tsubasa

I slowly opened my eyes.
"It's over there" I pointed and went back to sleep.


Shinimi: okai-goes and gets it and then slams the door behind me-
Posted 8/26/10
Aoi Tsubasa

I continued to sleep.
Moderator
44096 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Narnia~~
Offline
Posted 8/26/10 , edited 8/26/10

Arisa-chii wrote:

Aoi Tsubasa

I continued to sleep.


Shinimi:.........-walks away and in an hour brings her,her clean clothes-knocks on chur door-
Posted 8/26/10
Aoi Tsubasa

I opened my door rubbing my eyes.
"Arigatou"
Moderator
44096 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Narnia~~
Offline
Posted 8/26/10

Arisa-chii wrote:

Aoi Tsubasa

I opened my door rubbing my eyes.
"Arigatou"


Shinimi:-sighs- NP..-walks in and places it on ur bed n turns to leave-
90165 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Tokyo
Offline
Posted 8/26/10

DawnxMoonlight wrote:


2magicgirl wrote:

kisa walks into her dorm


Heyy -knocks on ur rooms door- i need ur dirty clothes-


kisa opens the door.

kisa:oh ok here you go
Moderator
44096 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Narnia~~
Offline
Posted 8/26/10

2magicgirl wrote:


DawnxMoonlight wrote:


2magicgirl wrote:

kisa walks into her dorm


Heyy -knocks on ur rooms door- i need ur dirty clothes-


kisa opens the door.

kisa:oh ok here you go


Shinimi:thakes chur dirty clothes and brings them bac in an hour here u go all clean-smiles-
Posted 8/26/10
Aoi Tsubasa

I took out my wand from my boots and made my clothes fold and place into my closet.
I went to the bathroom and washed my face and brushed my teeth.
I walked out of my dorm and into the hallways.
[ switching to the hallways forum ]

Moderator
44096 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Narnia~~
Offline
Posted 8/26/10

Arisa-chii wrote:

Aoi Tsubasa

I took out my wand from my boots and made my clothes fold and place into my closet.
I went to the bathroom and washed my face and brushed my teeth.
I walked out of my dorm and into the hallways.
[ switching to the hallways forum ]



(OH OKAI!!)
Posted 8/27/10
Aoi Tsubasa

I lay on my bed still crying.
"What does Takumi think he's doing?!
He made my heart pound so fast" I said as I covered my face with a pillow.
I was blushing.
Moderator
44096 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Narnia~~
Offline
Posted 8/27/10

Arisa-chii wrote:

Aoi Tsubasa

I lay on my bed still crying.
"What does Takumi think he's doing?!
He made my heart pound so fast" I said as I covered my face with a pillow.
I was blushing.


Misa:-sits with Shinimi in her rooms playing cards-
Posted 8/27/10
Aoi Tsubasa

I flicked the wall and it made a huge hole.
"Sigh, Takumi you idiot, I couldn't reply because you made me blush so much"
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.