First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply ⇒Night Class Dorm[Boys]
Posted 8/26/10
Takumi

"There's an answer Aoi wanted and she knew that Misa would say it"
Moderator
44096 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Narnia~~
Offline
Posted 8/26/10

Arisa-chii wrote:

Takumi

"There's an answer Aoi wanted and she knew that Misa would say it"


Haku:...Misa is kind hearted.......she would never fight just like that,and Misa needs an explination for almost anything..
Posted 8/26/10
Takumi

"Why don't we quit focusing on our girls and relax when we're not with them?"
Moderator
44096 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Narnia~~
Offline
Posted 8/26/10

Arisa-chii wrote:

Takumi

"Why don't we quit focusing on our girls and relax when we're not with them?"


Haku:...i protect Misa,i vowed my life when i first met her..........and yea sure-goes downstairs and gets two cups and pours blood into them and brings it up to u,gives chu one cup and drinks some blood-
Posted 8/26/10
Takumi

I took the cup and drank some blood.
"I've always desired Aoi's blood"
Moderator
44096 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Narnia~~
Offline
Posted 8/26/10

Arisa-chii wrote:

Takumi

I took the cup and drank some blood.
"I've always desired Aoi's blood"


Haku: are u guys like together??? sorry for asking just curious.....
Posted 8/26/10
Takumi

"We do live together in one Mansion but my love for her is one-sided I guess"
Moderator
44096 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Narnia~~
Offline
Posted 8/26/10

Arisa-chii wrote:

Takumi

"We do live together in one Mansion but my love for her is one-sided I guess"


Haku:..so i live with Misa....shes like a sister to me....but do u love her?
Posted 8/26/10
Takumi

"Yeah I love her but she doesn't love me back I guess"
Moderator
44096 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Narnia~~
Offline
Posted 8/26/10

Arisa-chii wrote:

Takumi

"Yeah I love her but she doesn't love me back I guess"


HAKU: HA DUDE..DONT WORRY. if she doesnt love you u could always find someone else......
Posted 8/26/10
Takumi

"It'd be nice if it was that easy but it's not. I can't change my love for Aoi
that easily.
Moderator
44096 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Narnia~~
Offline
Posted 8/26/10

Arisa-chii wrote:

Takumi

"It'd be nice if it was that easy but it's not. I can't change my love for Aoi
that easily.


Haku:-smiles- actually it is easy,befriend a girl,start hanging out with her,next thing u kno.u will be fallin in love..trust me on this one.....
Posted 8/26/10
Takumi

"Dude it's not easy when you have someone you love.
I tried before but I just can't forget about Aoi"
Moderator
44096 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Narnia~~
Offline
Posted 8/26/10

Arisa-chii wrote:

Takumi

"Dude it's not easy when you have someone you love.
I tried before but I just can't forget about Aoi"


Haku:-sighs- well fine then.....ill be in my room-goes intp his room-
Posted 8/26/10
Takumi

I lay down on my bed and closed my eyes.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.