First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply ⇒Night Class Dorm[Boys]
Moderator
44096 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Narnia~~
Offline
Posted 8/27/10

Arisa-chii wrote:

Takumi

Blunt face. =_=


Haku:-sits in his room watching t.v-

(Hey RP in the girls dorm : )
Posted 8/27/10
Takumi

I heard Aoi singing and so I closed my eyes and felt her words from the bottom of her heart.
Moderator
44096 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Narnia~~
Offline
Posted 8/27/10

Arisa-chii wrote:

Takumi

I heard Aoi singing and so I closed my eyes and felt her words from the bottom of her heart.


Haku:-sighs n gets a call from Shinimi- answers and then hangs up-...-goes and knocks on Takumis door-
Posted 8/27/10
Takumi

I opened the door.
'"Yo what's up?"
Moderator
44096 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Narnia~~
Offline
Posted 8/27/10

Arisa-chii wrote:

Takumi

I opened the door.
'"Yo what's up?"


Haku:-sighs- Misa and Shinimi threw a party...wanna come?
Posted 8/27/10
Takumi

"I don't mind" I took my keys and locked my door.
I walked with Haku.
Moderator
44096 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Narnia~~
Offline
Posted 8/27/10

Arisa-chii wrote:

Takumi

"I don't mind" I took my keys and locked my door.
I walked with Haku.


Haku:-sighs- okai...-they both walk to the girls dorm-...follow me- they walk upstairs all the way until the end of the hall and knock on the door-
Misa;-opens the door- yo.......

(I REPLYED IN THE GIRLS DORM..BTW LETS RP THERE NOW!)
Moderator
46316 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / In a۞Land۞of۞Happ...
Offline
Posted 8/27/10
Shisuke walks into the dorm
Moderator
44096 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Narnia~~
Offline
Posted 8/27/10

The_Dark_Princess wrote:

Shisuke walks into the dorm


Haku heey Shisuke..Misa threw a party wanna come?
Moderator
46316 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / In a۞Land۞of۞Happ...
Offline
Posted 8/27/10

DawnxMoonlight wrote:


The_Dark_Princess wrote:

Shisuke walks into the dorm


Haku heey Shisuke..Misa threw a party wanna come?


Shisuke smiles "sure"
Moderator
44096 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Narnia~~
Offline
Posted 8/27/10 , edited 8/27/10

The_Dark_Princess wrote:


DawnxMoonlight wrote:


The_Dark_Princess wrote:

Shisuke walks into the dorm


Haku heey Shisuke..Misa threw a party wanna come?


Shisuke smiles "sure"


Haku: oh okai then here-gives chu her door number- meet u there : )..oh shit..man im late for night class..
Moderator
46316 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / In a۞Land۞of۞Happ...
Offline
Posted 8/27/10

DawnxMoonlight wrote:


The_Dark_Princess wrote:


DawnxMoonlight wrote:


The_Dark_Princess wrote:

Shisuke walks into the dorm


Haku heey Shisuke..Misa threw a party wanna come?


Shisuke smiles "sure"


Haku: oh okai then here-gives chu her door number- meet u there : )


Shisuke nods (im going to yje girls room)
Moderator
44096 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Narnia~~
Offline
Posted 8/27/10

The_Dark_Princess quote]

Haku:......umm we gotta go to night class.......so yea..sorry : )
Member
232 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
111 / M
Offline
Posted 8/30/10 , edited 8/30/10
Neo stretched as he entered the dorms after class. "Hmm I wounder which room is mine" he said talking to himself.
Moderator
44096 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Narnia~~
Offline
Posted 8/30/10

Jesterix wrote:

Neo stretched as he entered the dorms after class. "Hmm I wounder which room is mine" he said talking to himself.


Haku: here-gives u the room key- Shinimi told me to give you this and show u around
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.