WEEKEND TICKETS GOING FAST!

PRICES GO UP AT THE GATE

PURCHASE TICKET
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply G a m e : Would you wear this?
Co-Leader
57693 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / --♥--[ g o i n g...
Offline
Posted 8/23/10


gαмє :: ωoυℓ∂ уoυ ωєαя тнιѕ?


я υ ℓ є ѕ ::

Post a picture, and say whether or not you would wear the outfit in the picture above.
-One picture per post
-Please say whether you would wear it or not. It's not nessasary to say why.
-Please don't forget to post a picture for the next person.

Enjoy the game!
116223 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Estonia
Offline
Posted 8/24/10

would you wear it or not?
Co-Leader
57693 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / --♥--[ g o i n g...
Offline
Posted 8/26/10
Actually -- Yes! For a party or event of some sort!
Leader
29943 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / ~ Dreamland ~
Offline
Posted 8/28/10
YUSH SUPER CUUTE<33

<---How bout wear diz? Mai Audi Info Outfit
Co-Leader
57693 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / --♥--[ g o i n g...
Offline
Posted 8/28/10
maybe the boots & shorts but not the shirt?
Leader
29943 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / ~ Dreamland ~
Offline
Posted 8/30/10 , edited 9/7/10
neh i dun like da outfit dat muchh

<--diz outfits?
Co-Leader
57693 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / --♥--[ g o i n g...
Offline
Posted 9/2/10
Id wear Maoras clothes : )
`Detective Conan Lover;
1924 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / anime world
Offline
Posted 9/7/10
no i don't like that type of clothes

Leader
29943 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / ~ Dreamland ~
Offline
Posted 9/7/10

hunyangel95 wrote:

maybe the boots & shorts but not the shirt?


Actually da shirt ish a cpl shirt..guys hav da same one e/c it ish white w/ a pink heart it looks soo kewl 2gather
Co-Leader
57693 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / --♥--[ g o i n g...
Offline
Posted 9/7/10

luchia9 wrote:


hunyangel95 wrote:

maybe the boots & shorts but not the shirt?


Actually da shirt ish a cpl shirt..guys hav da same one e/c it ish white w/ a pink heart it looks soo kewl 2gather


aww srry dont play audition so didnt know but thats cute : 3
Leader
29943 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / ~ Dreamland ~
Offline
Posted 9/7/10

hunyangel95 wrote:


luchia9 wrote:


hunyangel95 wrote:

maybe the boots & shorts but not the shirt?


Actually da shirt ish a cpl shirt..guys hav da same one e/c it ish white w/ a pink heart it looks soo kewl 2gather


aww srry dont play audition so didnt know but thats cute : 3


LOL it ish ok but yuu should play itt soo aweshum~ nd i will show yuu hao da guy shirt look like.. if yuu wanna
Co-Leader
57693 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / --♥--[ g o i n g...
Offline
Posted 9/7/10

luchia9 wrote:


hunyangel95 wrote:


luchia9 wrote:


hunyangel95 wrote:

maybe the boots & shorts but not the shirt?


Actually da shirt ish a cpl shirt..guys hav da same one e/c it ish white w/ a pink heart it looks soo kewl 2gather


aww srry dont play audition so didnt know but thats cute : 3


LOL it ish ok but yuu should play itt soo aweshum~ nd i will show yuu hao da guy shirt look like.. if yuu wanna


ish alright <3 we should get back to playing game ^^
Leader
29943 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / ~ Dreamland ~
Offline
Posted 9/7/10
LOL yea~ but we need sum guy clothes on diz...only grls clothes LOL
116223 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Estonia
Offline
Posted 9/8/10
not really
Leader
29943 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / ~ Dreamland ~
Offline
Posted 9/21/10
Cuute but i want a different color...too bright xD

<--his suit
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.