First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply request profiles
head
5487 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/24/10 , edited 6/22/11





FORM

1 which profile you want
2 what you want written on it

each of the boxes are marked a no. write what you want written in each no. box.

No.1
No.2
No.3
No.4
No.5

RULES

1 do not re edit the profile.
2 credit our group if anyone asks.
3 do not circulate without our permission.
4 do not use anywhere without our permission
Posted 8/25/10 , edited 9/8/10
head
5487 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/25/10 , edited 9/8/10

doneee just go here. hope you like it, if you want any changes, just aask and thanks for being the first person to request!

http://www.crunchyroll.com/showphoto?id=4305271940
Posted 8/26/10 , edited 9/8/10

mrin wrote:


doneee just go here. hope you like it, if you want any changes, just aask and thanks for being the first person to request!

http://www.crunchyroll.com/showphoto?id=4305271940


tnxs very much!
Posted 9/7/10 , edited 9/8/10
head
5487 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/8/10

here you go , hope you like it, if you want changes, just ask.


http://www.crunchyroll.com/showphoto?id=4305395766
Posted 9/13/10
no1


no2


no3

Posted 9/16/10 , edited 9/21/10
temporary graphix clown
24350 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/18/10


tell me if you want to change anything.. >.< please request again!
head
5487 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/21/10

juliette21 wrote:

no1


no2


no3


ther's too much info here. you need to reduce it to fit in the boxes provided.
Posted 9/30/10 , edited 9/30/10
No.1


No.2


No.3


no.4


Pics
head
5487 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 10/7/10

pnky300 wrote:

No.1


No.2


No.3


no.4


Pics


could you give us better quality pictures?
108143 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Ballroom Dancing
Offline
Posted 10/11/10
didn't kno how to do this so just looked on top :P




welcome to sm3xyang3l's profile<33

no.1

no.2


no.3


no.4

no.5


no.6


Thx for comin!! Luv ya all!!<33
head
5487 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 10/12/10

sm3xyang3l wrote:

didn't kno how to do this so just looked on top :P




welcome to sm3xyang3l's profile<33

no.1

no.2


no.3


no.4

no.5


no.6


Thx for comin!! Luv ya all!!<33


would you like the alice in wonderland theme?
108143 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Ballroom Dancing
Offline
Posted 10/14/10

mrin wrote:


sm3xyang3l wrote:

didn't kno how to do this so just looked on top :P




welcome to sm3xyang3l's profile<33

no.1

no.2


no.3


no.4

no.5


no.6


Thx for comin!! Luv ya all!!<33


would you like the alice in wonderland theme?


sure
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.