First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
would you go on a talent show?
10817 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Wales, UK
Offline
Posted 8/25/10 , edited 8/25/10
well would you?
what would you do at your audition?
if they turned you down what would you say? or what if you got through?
basically how would you think i t would go?

Posted 8/25/10
Nowp because unlike some of the idiots on those shows, I know for a fact that I can't sing and don't cling onto a false hope and make an ass of myself infront of millions of people.

Posted 8/25/10
no! haha basically i dont want to fuck up in front of a massive amount of people and truthfully i wouldn't have the confidence to be able to do that
1840 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / UK
Offline
Posted 8/25/10
I would be to shy to go on a talent show
20158 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Florida, US
Offline
Posted 8/25/10
I'd beatbox.

If I'm rejected, well @ least I tried.
Posted 8/25/10

sophiexfreax wrote:

no! haha basically i dont want to fuck up in front of a massive amount of people and truthfully i wouldn't have the confidence to be able to do that


do ya have some kinda skill worthy to be in a talent show though?
Posted 8/25/10

aarons95 wrote:


sophiexfreax wrote:

no! haha basically i dont want to fuck up in front of a massive amount of people and truthfully i wouldn't have the confidence to be able to do that


do ya have some kinda skill worthy to be in a talent show though?


Well....maybe but I kinda get nervous really easily so I would most likely freeze if i actually tried to to that....

Posted 8/25/10


haha i do the same infront of a small crowd, but i still try and put on a show, whats your talent?
Posted 8/25/10

aarons95 wrote:



haha i do the same infront of a small crowd, but i still try and put on a show, whats your talent?


I guess i'm a pretty good at sketching stuff

Posted 8/25/10

sophiexfreax wrote:


aarons95 wrote:



haha i do the same infront of a small crowd, but i still try and put on a show, whats your talent?


I guess i'm a pretty good at sketching stuff


thats pretty cool, i cant draw to save my life....the more i think about it i really dont have anything you could call a talent
35429 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / a m a i m o n ' s...
Offline
Posted 8/25/10
I wud go...but...i might mess up so uhm........i dunno but well atleast i tried.....
Posted 8/25/10

aarons95 wrote:


sophiexfreax wrote:


aarons95 wrote:



haha i do the same infront of a small crowd, but i still try and put on a show, whats your talent?


I guess i'm a pretty good at sketching stuff


thats pretty cool, i cant draw to save my life....the more i think about it i really dont have anything you could call a talent


Of course you do. Either you haven't found it yet or maybe you don't even think of it as a talent?
Posted 8/25/10


hm...cant sing or dance very well.....maybe i could do some stupid kung-fu trick?
72 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/25/10
Well I have for my high school but it wasn't all that special. My principal asked me to play the piano for it.
Posted 8/25/10
haha you would have impressed me with kung-fu, if that helps! haha
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.