First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Mod Application
21665 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Tsuna♥
Offline
Posted 8/25/10 , edited 8/29/10
IF YOU ARE APPLYING TO BE A MOD, THIS IS A COMMITMENT... PLEASE BE ACTIVE OR WE WILL DELETE YOU

FORMS;


Graphic Mod:
Name:
Are You Active:
Program (editing):
How Long Have You Been Editing:
Will you favorite us?:
Did You Invite People?:
Will you upload pictures?
Examples [[at least 4-5]] [[in spoiler]]:
0 spots available






Forum Mod:
Name:
Are You Active:
Can You Come Up With Good Ideas??.:
Did You Invite Peope??:
Will you upload pictures?
5 spots available
18303 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 8/25/10 , edited 8/25/10
Forum Mod:
Name: Lee
Are You Active: Yes. But for now I'm on a little SEMI HIATUS.
Can You Come Up With Good Ideas??.:

-Membership Cards
-Birthday Forum
-Contests (Invite, GFX)
-Games
-RP thingys (Sections so you can RP)

Did You Invite People??: Not yet. But I will.
Will you upload pictures? Yup. I have tons of anime pics. But not now, there's too much to upload.

BTW, How can we RP? Do we make our own character? Or we choose characters? Cuz I want to make a Character forum


21665 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Tsuna♥
Offline
Posted 8/25/10

iceecream456 wrote:

Forum Mod:
Name: Lee
Are You Active: Yes. But for now I'm on a little SEMI HIATUS.
Can You Come Up With Good Ideas??.:

-Membership Cards
-Birthday Forum
-Contests (Invite, GFX)
-Games
-RP thingys (Sections so you can RP)

Did You Invite People??: Not yet. But I will.
Will you upload pictures? Yup. I have tons of anime pics. But not now, there's too much to upload.

BTW, How can we RP? Do we make our own character? Or we choose characters? Cuz I want to make a Character forum




Its fine lee, ill make the character forum, and ill approve stuff too, i give you updates when i need a new forum, for now please make a birthday forum
18303 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 8/25/10 , edited 8/25/10
Yay! I'm so happy!

BTW do you want the approved birthdays on the 1st forum post or on a separate page on the group?

BTW you should sticky the Mod Application
21665 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Tsuna♥
Offline
Posted 8/25/10

iceecream456 wrote:

Yay! I'm so happy!

BTW do you want the approved birthdays on the 1st forum post or on a separate page on the group?

BTW you should sticky the Mod Application


on the first post, and i will ^^
18303 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 8/25/10 , edited 8/25/10
OK! Got it! I'll make it now! :D

BTW it still says I'm a member.
Moderator
6220 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / HAIKYUUUUUUUUUUUU...
Offline
Posted 8/25/10
Forum Mod:
Name: Misty
Are You Active: yesh (when school comes semi haitus but will still be on xD)
Can You Come Up With Good Ideas??.: my imagination runs wild :3
Did You Invite Peope??: yesh
Will you upload pictures?: will do
21431 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / hiding behind you...
Offline
Posted 8/25/10 , edited 8/25/10
Graphic Mod:
Name:Lollii/Lol/L/Nikola
Are You Active:yea
Program (editing):gimp
How Long Have You Been Editing:about a year
Will you favorite us?:yes
Did You Invite People?:yes
Will you upload pictures?yes
Examples [[at least 4-5]] [[in spoiler]]:
21665 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Tsuna♥
Offline
Posted 8/25/10

-MistyNight wrote:

Forum Mod:
Name: Misty
Are You Active: yesh (when school comes semi haitus but will still be on xD)
Can You Come Up With Good Ideas??.: my imagination runs wild :3
Did You Invite Peope??: yesh
Will you upload pictures?: will do


21665 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Tsuna♥
Offline
Posted 8/25/10

iLollii wrote:

Graphic Mod:
Name:Lollii/Lol/L/Nikola
Are You Active:yea
Program (editing):gimp
How Long Have You Been Editing:about a year
Will you favorite us?:yes
Did You Invite People?:yes
Will you upload pictures?yes
Examples [[at least 4-5]] [[in spoiler]]:


Moderator
79554 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / with carmen sandiego
Offline
Posted 8/25/10
Name: Kelly
Are You Active: YES
Program (editing): GIMP 2.6.10
How Long Have You Been Editing: Since I joined CR
Will you favorite us?: YES
Did You Invite People?: 94
Will you upload pictures? YES!
Examples [[at least 4-5]] [[in spoiler]]:
Manga Colourings:

Aviis:

Banners:
21665 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Tsuna♥
Offline
Posted 8/25/10 , edited 8/25/10

hop_step_jump_shugoshugo wrote:

Name: Kelly
Are You Active: YES
Program (editing): GIMP 2.6.10
How Long Have You Been Editing: Since I joined CR
Will you favorite us?: YES
Did You Invite People?: 94
Will you upload pictures? YES!
Examples [[at least 4-5]] [[in spoiler]]:
Manga Colourings:

Aviis:

Banners:



i LOVE the amu avii! if you dont mind, can you please send me the pic??
Member
29626 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
quit
Offline
Posted 8/28/10

Toshiro888111 wrote:

IF YOU ARE APPLYING TO BE A MOD, THIS IS A COMMITMENT... PLEASE BE ACTIVE OR WE WILL DELETE YOU

FORMS;


Graphic Mod:
Name:
Are You Active:
Program (editing):
How Long Have You Been Editing:
Will you favorite us?:
Did You Invite People?:
Will you upload pictures?
Examples [[at least 4-5]] [[in spoiler]]:
3 spots available






Forum Mod:
Name:
Are You Active:
Can You Come Up With Good Ideas??.:
Did You Invite Peope??:
Will you upload pictures?
5 spots available


Graphic Mod:
Name: Sayuri
Are You Active: Yes but right now I am semi-hiatus but I come on at least once a day if possible to check on my groups ^^
Program (editing): Photoshop Elements 8
How Long Have You Been Editing: A year or so
Will you favorite us?: If I can ^^ll
Did You Invite People?: YUP
Will you upload pictures? No prob~
Examples [[at least 4-5]] [[in spoiler]]: You seen mine xD
21665 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Tsuna♥
Offline
Posted 8/28/10

SayuriUchiha wrote:


Toshiro888111 wrote:

IF YOU ARE APPLYING TO BE A MOD, THIS IS A COMMITMENT... PLEASE BE ACTIVE OR WE WILL DELETE YOU

FORMS;


Graphic Mod:
Name:
Are You Active:
Program (editing):
How Long Have You Been Editing:
Will you favorite us?:
Did You Invite People?:
Will you upload pictures?
Examples [[at least 4-5]] [[in spoiler]]:
3 spots available






Forum Mod:
Name:
Are You Active:
Can You Come Up With Good Ideas??.:
Did You Invite Peope??:
Will you upload pictures?
5 spots available


Graphic Mod:
Name: Sayuri
Are You Active: Yes but right now I am semi-hiatus but I come on at least once a day if possible to check on my groups ^^
Program (editing): Photoshop Elements 8
How Long Have You Been Editing: A year or so
Will you favorite us?: If I can ^^ll
Did You Invite People?: YUP
Will you upload pictures? No prob~
Examples [[at least 4-5]] [[in spoiler]]: You seen mine xD


Member
29626 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
quit
Offline
Posted 8/28/10

Toshiro888111 wrote:


SayuriUchiha wrote:


Toshiro888111 wrote:

IF YOU ARE APPLYING TO BE A MOD, THIS IS A COMMITMENT... PLEASE BE ACTIVE OR WE WILL DELETE YOU

FORMS;


Graphic Mod:
Name:
Are You Active:
Program (editing):
How Long Have You Been Editing:
Will you favorite us?:
Did You Invite People?:
Will you upload pictures?
Examples [[at least 4-5]] [[in spoiler]]:
3 spots available






Forum Mod:
Name:
Are You Active:
Can You Come Up With Good Ideas??.:
Did You Invite Peope??:
Will you upload pictures?
5 spots available


Graphic Mod:
Name: Sayuri
Are You Active: Yes but right now I am semi-hiatus but I come on at least once a day if possible to check on my groups ^^
Program (editing): Photoshop Elements 8
How Long Have You Been Editing: A year or so
Will you favorite us?: If I can ^^ll
Did You Invite People?: YUP
Will you upload pictures? No prob~
Examples [[at least 4-5]] [[in spoiler]]: You seen mine xD




Yay! Now I can go get Kukai-kun and Len-kun! xD
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.